The good news, there's no sign of any infection.
看来发炎是你父亲
So it looks like inflammation is the cause
这些症状的原因
of your father's symptoms.
发炎的原因是什么?
Inflammation from what?
免疫系统攻击大脑
The immune system attacking the brain.
这是一种自体免疫性脑炎
It's a condition called autoimmune encephalitis.
为什么?为什么会这样?
Why? Why would that happen?
我们不知道
We don't know.
可能是肿瘤引起的
It can be caused by a tumor,
但你父亲没有肿瘤
but that's not the case with your father.
这只是众多尚未解决的
And it's just one of those medical mysteries
医学谜团之一
that just haven't been solved yet.
好消息是这种情况可以根治
The good news is that it's entirely treatable.
我们会给你父亲注射大剂量的类固醇
We're going to give your father high-dose steroids,
这会减轻脑部发炎
and this will reduce the brain inflammation
减轻免疫反应
and lessen the immune response.
那他平衡跟失忆的问题呢?
His balance? His memory loss?
我们认为这些症状都会改善
We think that they're all gonna improve.
而且很有可能会马上改善
And, uh, hopefully pretty quickly too.
听到了吗,爸爸?
Hear that, Dad?
你会好起来
They're gonna make you better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
我们知道你会痛的原因了
We know what's causing your pain.
好
Okay.
这个症状叫做心肌桥
You have a condition called myocardial bridging.
听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound good.
这个病其实是天生的
Well, you actually were born with it.
这种情况下,你的冠状动脉之一
It's a condition where one of your coronary arteries
穿过你心脏的肌肉 本来的位置应该在顶部
runs through your heart muscle, instead of on top as it should.
对,所以心脏受压时
Right, so when the heart compresses,
会减少流向动脉的血液,导致疼痛
it reduces blood flow to that artery, causing your pain.
现在,我们可以用一种 叫做“除顶”的手术来解决这个症状
Now, we can address it with a procedure called unroofing.
外科医生会切开心肌
It's where a surgeon cuts through your heart muscle,
让你减轻压力
just to relieve the pressure.
心脏手术吗?
Heart surgery?
所以…我会错过婚礼吗?
So... so I'm going to miss the wedding?
-不会 -当然不会…
-No. -No, no, no, no, no.
情况没有那么紧急
This isn't an emergency.
你应该要尽快安排手术
You should schedule the surgery soon,
但我们可以等到婚礼之后再开刀
but uh, we can wait till after the wedding.
你不会有事的,爸爸
You're gonna be fine, Pai.
好,我去传短讯给诺亚 然后跟妈说一声
All right, um, I'm gonna go text Noah and tell Mai.
好
Okay.
我马上就回来,好吗?
Uh, I'll be right back, okay?
嘿,艾普尔
Hey, April.
听我说
Look.
我也很紧张
I'm nervous too.
-你也是吗?-对
-You are? -Yeah.
我要求你改变你的生活
Here I am, asking you to change your life,
离开你的诊所,我担心有一天
leave your practice, and I worry one day
你会说“我做了什么?这整件事太疯狂了”
you'll say, "What have I done? This whole thing is crazy."
我昨晚无法入睡
I couldn't sleep last night.
我在想,要是…
I was just thinking, like, what if...
我不知道,伊芬发现
I don't know, Ethan realizes
我不是他想的那种人呢?
I'm not the person he thinks I am?
要是几年之后,他后悔娶了我怎么办?
What if in a couple of years, he's sorry he married me?
不会的,嘿
No, no. Hey.
我不想让你失望
I don't want to let you down.
我也不想让你失望
I don't want to let you down, either.
也许这是个不错的开始
Well, maybe that's a good place to start.
嗨,玛姬
Hey, Maggie.
格兰还好吗?
How's Grant?
他很好,手术进行得很顺利
Oh, he's fine. The surgery went well.
太好了,你的…杯仔蛋糕派对要开始了
Oh, good. Your... your cupcake party's starting.
好
Right.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
班
Ben.
他发现了车祸的事
He found out about the accident.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我无话可说
There's nothing I could say.
他认为我们需要分开一段时间
He thinks that we need time apart.
玛姬
Oh, Maggie.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
嘿,莎伦,你…有空吗?
Hey, Sharon. You... you got a second?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你还记得…我跟你说过的那个歌♥手
So um, you remember the... the singer that I was
我昨晚遇到的那个歌♥手
telling you about, who, you know, I saw last night,
-在这里工作?-记得啊
-who works here? -Yeah, yeah.
好,她在…清洁部门工作
Yeah, she's... she's with the housekeeping department.
好
Okay.
然后…
Yeah, and, um...
我想约她出去
I was thinking about asking her out.
我是不是疯了?
Am I completely frigging crazy?
丹尼尔,你会太冲动?
Daniel, you're being impulsive?
你知道,生活还真是充满了惊喜
You know, life full of surprises?
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
说点她的事给我听吧
Well, tell me about her.
她歌♥声非常美妙,替我打扫办公室
She, um, sings like a dream and cleans my office.
就这样…我只知道这么多
That's all... that's all I got.
这样…是不是有点尴尬?
It's... it's a little awkward, though, don't you think?
这个嘛,你们两个的位阶 是有点不对等,但是…
Well, there... there is an unequal power dynamic, but...
没错,我不想让她觉得她被强迫
Exactly, and I don't want her to feel obligated.
听我说,丹尼尔,你…
Listen, Daniel, you're...
你又不是她的上司
It's not like you're her supervisor.
莎伦,我觉得这个问题很值得担心
Sharon, I think it's too fraught.
很值得担心,你知道的
It's too fraught. You know.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you. Good talk.
太谢谢你了,我还是放弃好了
I appreciate it. I'm gonna bag it.
好吧
Oh... Okay.
格兰要过来了
Hey, uh, Grant's coming around.
他恢复得很好
He's doing well.
-那就好 -没错
-That's good. -Yeah.
迪恩,你有去看肾病科医生吗?
Hey, Dean, have you seen a nephrologist?
肾病科?你在说什么?
Nephrologist? What are you talking about?
你上周问我对超音波的看法
Last week, you asked my opinion on an ultrasound.
肾动脉明显狭窄
The renal artery was clearly stenotic.
对,那是…病人的
Yeah, that was a... a patient.
最好是,你今天上了那么多次厕所
Yeah, and today, all those trips to the loo.
医界的神探南茜
Med-zone Nancy Drew.
迪恩
Dean.
跟我说你怎么了?
Tell me, what's going on?
对,我…我有去看肾病科
Yeah, I... I'm seeing a nephrologist.
然后呢?
And?
间质性肾炎
Interstitial nephritis,
肾乳♥头♥坏死
papillary necrosis.
还不只这样
There's more.
怎么会?为什么?
How? Why?
上次被打让我的肾脏受了伤
Hits... those hits I took to my kidneys,
我因为肋骨骨折 吃了太多的非类固醇抗发炎药
I've taken too many NSAIDS for the busted ribs.
我真蠢
It's stupid.
医生说要怎么办?
Well, how are you being treated?
他叫我从饮食着手
Uh, he's putting me on a renal diet.
要是没有好转,那我就得…
If that doesn't turn things around, then I'll...
-做透析?-对
-Dialysis? -Yes.
然后…你知道的
And then, well... you know.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不会有事的
It's gonna resolve.
我能帮你什么吗?
Is there anything I can do?
可以,不要说出去
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表