-The tunnel collapse. -Mm-hmm.
我不得不说 你英勇的行为并不让人意外
I got to say, the heroics were not a surprise,
但我没想到移植外科医生会来急症室
but I didn't see transplant surgeon coming.
是啊,我和你一样
Yeah, well, I guess like you,
我想要做更多事
I was looking for something more.
我先失陪了
Excuse me.
我要去重症监护室,很高兴见到你
It's the ICU. It's really nice to see you.
我也是
You too.
嘿
Hey.
我进来打招呼,听到警报突然响了
I came in to say good morning and suddenly alarms start going off.
纳撒尼尔,怎么了,兄弟?
Nathaniel, what's going on, bud?
我…我不能呼吸
I... I can't breathe.
血氧饱和度掉到80,还在下降
Sats are into the 80s and dropping.
心率加快
Heart rate's climbing.
对,他呼吸困难
Yeah, he's in respiratory distress.
插管,给他戴上氧气罩 提供高流量氧气
Cannula, mask him. High flow O2 please.
我昨天和他妹妹还在这里讲笑话 放声大笑
I was in with his sister yesterday telling jokes, laughing.
他当时好好的
He was fine.
找麻醉医师来,我们要给他插管
And call anesthesia. We're intubating him.
安排电脑断层扫描跟身体♥检♥查
CT PE to follow.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
我会查出来的,好吗?
I'm gonna find out, okay?
抬高下巴,很好
Lift your chin up. There you go.
他看起来好多了
He's looking better.
我给了他两单位苯扎托品
I gave him 2 of benztropine.
让他休息一下,就让他出院
Gonna let him rest a bit and then discharge him.
其他转诊病人呢?
How's it going with those transfers?
你知道的,前一晚入院的病人?
You know, the overnight intake?
我替他们每个人都找到了治疗寄宿中心
I found them each a spot in therapeutic residential centers.
太好了
Oh, excellent.
他们被成功转诊到其他医院
They are successfully shuffled off to someplace else.
查理斯医生,我刚分配三号♥病房♥给你
Dr. Charles, I just sent you treatment three.
有好心人发现他在街上游荡
Good Samaritan found him wandering in the street.
没有手♥机♥、钱包跟身份证 他迷迷糊糊的
No phone, no wallet, no ID, and very confused.
-谢了,玛姬 -不会
-Thanks, Mags. -Right.
这是哪里?
Where am I?
你人在医院里
You are in the hospital.
嗯…我是查理斯医生
Um... I'm Dr. Charles,
这位是奎瓦斯医生
and this is Dr. Cuevas.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我…
I, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
韦
Will.
-嘿,是你 -嘿
-Hey, you. -Hey.
我还在想会不会遇到你呢
I was hoping I'd run into you.
你真好运
Odds were in your favor.
我经常轮两班
I've been working a bunch of double shifts.
-又是钱的问题 -等一下,你说什么?
-Money troubles again. -Wait. What?
我听说你买♥♥下一整栋公♥寓♥大楼
I heard you bought a whole apartment building.
说来话长,那你过得好吗?
Uh, long story. What's, uh, what's up with your gig?
这个嘛,冠状病毒让我累坏了
Oh, well, COVID burnout.
你知道,很努力在练习
You know, hit the practice really hard.
但你知道吗?这是个挑战
And you know what? It's been a challenge,
但也很值得
but really rewarding.
-我以你为荣 -谢谢你,韦
-I'm proud of you. -Thank you, Will.
所以他不知道自己的名字 年龄、住的地方
So he doesn't know his name, age, where he lives,
也不知道自己是怎么流落街头的
or how he ended up wandering the streets.
我是说,你认为他无家可归吗?
I mean, you think he's unhoused?
我没有那种感觉
I'm not really getting that vibe.
他的衣服很干净合身
His clothes are clean, they fit.
-嗯 -指甲干净
-Mm. -Fingernails are trimmed.
但他显然很焦虑
Well, he's clearly anxious
而且处于某种游离状态
and in some sort of dissociative state.
可能是药物诱发 或者是自我药疗的精神疾病
Could be drug induced or self-medicating mental illness.
对,有可能,除非他有中风
Yeah, perhaps. I mean, unless it's a stroke.
我没看到任何面瘫或肌肉无力的症状
I didn't see any facial paralysis or muscle weakness.
我想的是非♥典♥型的小中风
I was thinking more atypical TIA.
好吧,既然现在有可能是任何情况
Okay, well, since right now it could be anything,
我就去预约头部电脑断层扫描、化验
I'm gonna order head CT, labs,
毒理检查、胸部X光、心电图
tox screen, chest X-ray, EKG,
脑电图检查亚临床癫痫
EEG to check for subclinical seizures,
跟电脑断层扫描检查中风
and CT to check for stroke.
太好了,听起来很好
Excellent. Sounds like a plan.
好
Okay.
不好意思,请问你能帮我吗?
Excuse me. Please, could you help me?
我叫埃丽诺惠普尔,我昨晚摔倒了
My name is Elinor Whipple. I fell last night.
事实上,我儿子给我的这支手表
Actually, this watch that my son gave me
打给了医护人员,我儿子住在俄勒冈州
called the paramedics. He lives in Oregon.
天啊,你现在还好吗?
Oh, boy. Well, are you all right?
-好多了吗?-好多了
-You feeling better? -Oh, yeah.
我只是屁♥股♥上有块瘀青
I just have a bruise on my hip.
医生几小时前就让我出院了
You know, the doctor discharged me hours ago
本来会有车子来载我回家的
and the van was supposed to drive me home,
但等了很久,都没人来
but it's been a long time. Nobody's come.
我去看看能不能搞清楚是怎么回事
Let me see if I can figure out what's going on.
-好吗?-谢谢
-Okay? -Thank you.
玛姬,埃丽诺惠普尔的接送 有消息了吗?
Mags, do you have an update on Elinor Whipple's transportation?
-医疗车还没来吗?-还没
-Medicar still hasn't come? -No.
我去打个电♥话♥,然后骂他们一顿
I'm gonna make a call and light a fire.
谢谢你
Thank you.
护士长玛姬
Maggie, the charge nurse,
会打给接送公♥司♥看看是怎么回事
is gonna call the company and see what's happening.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我先生的最后几周是在安宁病房♥度过的
My husband spent his final weeks in hospice.
我不喜欢医院
I don't like hospitals.
我们看看能不能给你找个地方…
Why don't we see if we can find you a place to...
让你坐着等
To sit while you wait.
-谢谢你 -好吗?
-Oh, thank you. -Okay?
-对了,我是查理斯医生 -谢谢你,查理斯医生
-I'm Dr. Charles, by the way. -Thank you, Dr. Charles.
男性,20多岁,神志不清
Male, late 20s. Stoned out of his mind.
有人发现他在跟一个信箱说话 他不肯透露自己的名字
Picked him up talking to a mailbox. Wouldn't give a name.
-天啊,戴文 -你认识他吗?
-Oh, my God, Devon. -You know him?
对,算是,在医学院认识的
Yeah, sort of. From med school.
-慢着… -放开我
-Wait, wait! -Get off!
我要走了
I'm out of here.
来啊,动手啊!
Come at me! Let's go!
退下…
Get back. Get back.
嘿
Hey.
-放开我 -电他…
-Get off, man. -Taser, Taser!
不行,别电到伊芬
No. Don't hit Ethan.
上啊
Pile on.
好了
All right.
伊芬,你没事吧?
Ethan, are y'all all right?
我没事,迪恩被打得最严重
I'm good. Dean got the worst of it.
嘿
Hey.
等一下,那就是戴文,真的假的?
Wait. That's Devon. Seriously?
那个像《新变形侠医》一样的家伙
Guy who just went all "Incredible Hulk"
就是我们找来帮萝丝的毒贩吗?
is the dealer we're using to treat Rose?
状况更糟了
It gets worse.
他的毒理报告出来了… 吸食掺有天使尘的可♥卡♥因♥
His tox report just came back... Cocaine laced with PCP.
天使尘?
PCP?
等等,你跟我说这家伙喜欢派对药
Hold on, you told me this guy was into party pills
和药房♥药物
and medicine cabinet pharma.
我也以为他是
I thought he was.
但我们不得不利用他 我是说,萝丝需要那些药
We had to use him, though. I mean, Rose needed those meds.
不然她就会死
She could've died.
我们别无他法,但那都已经过去了
We didn't have another play, but that was then.
我是说,我们现在得报♥警♥了
I mean, now, we have to call the police.
这是毒品,别犹豫了
Laced drugs? Come on.
不管药是谁给戴文的 肯定都不在街上了
Whoever gave them to Devon, they have to be off the street.
如果我们打电♥话♥给警局 他们会问戴文很多问题
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表