“亲爱的莉莉安娜”
"Dear Liliana."
我只写了这样
That's all I got so far.
丹尼尔,问题不只是,我要搬去跟你一起住
Daniel, the problem isn't just about me moving in with you.
大家总是觉得我们落差很大
People are always noticing our differences.
你是重要的医生
You are the big important doctor.
我只是个清洁工
I'm just the janitor.
莉莉,我得跟你说实话
Lili, I gotta be honest with you.
我是说,你说话的语气就跟你哥一样
I mean, you sound an awful lot like your brother.
这件事我们不是已经解决了吗?
Didn't we already handle this stuff?
你不是觉得我很可怜吗?
You don't feel sorry for me?
你不是觉得帮我是想做好事吗?
You don't think that I'm a charity case?
我难道就不能稍微替你感到惋惜吗?
I can't feel a little bit sorry for you?
你没了房♥子
You lost your frickin' house.
但说我在做好事?你是在开玩笑吗?
But a charity case? Are you kidding me?
我看着你,我只看到,一个坚强独♥立♥的女人
I look at you and I see this strong, independent woman.
要说有什么落差的话,那就是
You know, if anything, I spent, you know,
我花了很长时间在想我可能配不上你
a fair amount of time thinking that I might not be worthy of you.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
听我说,虽然我有个厉害的头衔
Look, just because I have a fancy title,
但这并不代表我不会像其他人一样
it doesn't mean I don't wake up with the same
带着怀疑和不安全感醒来
doubts and insecurities as everybody else.
我是说,你想知道我为什么
I mean, you wanna know why
不早点邀你搬来和我一起住吗?
I didn't ask you to move in with me earlier?
我也许是害怕你拒绝我
I was probably terrified you'd say no.
听我说
Look.
你…
You...
是这么很久以来
are the best thing that's happened to me
在我身上发生最好的事
in a long, long time,
我可能也应该早点告诉你
and I probably could have told you that earlier too.
让我把话说清楚
So let me just be crystal clear about something.
好吗?
OK?
我爱上你了,莉莉安娜
I am in love with you, Liliana.
就这样
There you have it.
那我应该向你道歉,丹尼尔
Then I owe you an apology, Daniel.
我误会你了
I misunderstood.
我很难依赖别人
It's very hard for me to feel dependent on someone,
就算我爱那个人
even if I love that person.
嘿,恩爱的情侣
Hey! Happy couple.
真不赖
How nice.
我们走吧,我把车停在卸货区
Let's go. I parked the car in the loading zone.
嘿,卡梅伦医生来过了吗?
Hey. Has Dr. Cameron come in?
来过了…
Yeah. Yeah.
抗生素?
Antibiotics?
你有败血症吗?
You're septic?
让我看看
Let me see.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你的透析导管引起了细菌性腹膜炎
Bacterial peritonitis from your dialysis catheter.
对…你听说韦的事了吗?
Right. Right. Did you hear about Will?
我有听说,但我们在讲你的事,迪恩
I did, but we're still talking about you, Dean.
这是你的第三次感染
This is your third infection.
已经够了
Enough DIY.
你需要在适当的临床环境下,进行血液透析
You need to be on hemodialysis in a proper clinical setting.
一周三次,每次四小时?
Oh, three times a week for four hours?
-对 -不用了
-Yes. -No, not for me.
谢了,天啊
Thank you. Oh, boy.
-爸 -辛,嘿
-Dad. -Sean, hey.
怎么了?发生什么事了?
What's going on? What's the matter?
我只是有点小感染
It's just a little infection.
你♥爸♥需要换一种不同种类的
Your father needs to switch to a different type
-透析 -汉娜,拜托
-of dialysis. -Hannah, come on.
等一下…为什么要这样?
Whoa, wait, wait, wait. Why... why do that?
我都来了,我准备好了,我们来进行移植吧
I'm here. I'm ready. Let's do the transplant.
怎么了?
What?
医院不会让你移植的
They won't let you.
-为什么?我跟他匹配啊 -有个规定
-Why? I'm a match. -There's a rule.
你需要至少戒酒六个月
You need to be at least six months sober
才能捐肾
in order to donate.
-我♥干♥了什么好事?-不…
-What have I done? -No, no, no.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
我就照汉娜说的去做血液透析
I'll just go on hemodialysis, like Hannah says.
-爸 -辛,别这样
-Dad. -Sean, come on.
拜托你,只要六个月
Please. It's just six months.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
韦?
Will?
不行
No.
你不能离开
You can't go.
我必须离开,玛姬
I have to, Maggie.
我得离开
I have to.
很抱歉,我不得不说再见
I'm sorry I have to say goodbye.
这个决定不容易
This is not easy.
这么多年来,你们一直都是我的家人
You've been my family for so many years.
我永远不会忘记你们
I'll never forget you.
你们永远会常存我心
You will always be a part of me,
我对我们有过的时光永远心怀感激
and I'll always be grateful for the time we had together.
我知道我们都祝福霍士迪医生一切顺利
I know we all want to wish Dr. Halstead the very best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
韦!
Will!
韦!
Will!
嘿,小朋友
Hey, buddy.
天啊,你长这么大了
Man, look how big you got.
妈妈,他在这里
Mom, he's here!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你的行李只有这些吗?
Is that all you brought?
我不知道你会让我住多久
I didn't know how long you'd want me to stay.
我这辈子都不会让你走了
I'm never gonna let you go.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表