都有很高的风险
in separating and reconstructing it,
手术室2.0改变了这一切
which is where 2.0 is a gamechanger,
可以让我们在进行
allowing us to be more precise
一系列截骨手术时更精准,这代表…
as we perform a series of osteotomies, meaning...
抱歉打断你的电视广♥告♥
Sorry to interrupt the infomercial,
但你愿意听真正要动手术的
but would you rather hear this from the surgeon
外科医生解释吗?
who's actually performing the procedure?
这位是艾布斯医生 我们的神经外科主任
This is Dr. Abrams, our chief of neurosurgery
也是宽宇手术的主治医生
and lead surgeon on Kuan-yu's surgery.
是的,广受好评的普通外科医生 马素医生会协助我
Yes, and Dr. Marcel, our esteemed general surgeon, will be assisting.
是的,我会协助艾布斯医生
Yes, I will be helping Dr. Abrams
通过前路手术进入宽宇的脊椎
gain access to Kuan-yu's spine via anterior approaches.
如同我们讨论过的
So as we discussed,
我们会沿着脊椎的每一节放置螺丝
we'll be placing screws along every level of the spine,
从头骨到骨盆至少用四根杆子连接
connected by at least four rods from the skull to the pelvis,
同时进行多椎弓根减除截骨术
along with multiple pedicle subtraction osteotomies
以及脑柱切除术
and cerebral column resections.
艾布斯医生,这太棒了
Dr. Abrams, this is wonderful,
但你能转过身面对镜头
but could you turn and face the camera
用简单易懂的语言 再对我们的纪录片观众
and give us that information again in layman's terms
解释一遍吗?
for our documentary audience?
爱作秀的人在那里
Your show pony's right there.
没问题,我很乐意翻译
Yes, I'll be happy to translate.
嘿,莎伦
Hey, Sharon.
-昨晚的拍摄还好吗?-还好
-How was filming last night? -Fine.
还好我的部分已经结束了
I'm relieved my part is over.
今天手术后
And the filming will be completed
就会结束拍摄了
after the surgery today.
听起来你对这部纪录片不太满意
You don't sound too happy about the documentary.
我认为积对于公♥关♥的威力
Well, I think Jack has a unique
有着独特、值得赞许的理解
and commendable understanding of the power of PR.
我在等你说“可是”
Go on. I'm listening for the "but."
在医院里安装摄像头
Having cameras in the hospital
并不能创造一个适合治疗的环境
doesn't exactly create a therapeutic environment.
我明白你的意思
Yeah, I hear you.
但是莎伦,这种病例
But, Sharon, this is the kind of case
能让加夫尼和梅奥诊所互相匹敌
that puts Gaffney on par with the Mayo Clinic.
我没办法假装我不喜欢这件事
Well, I can't pretend that I don't like the sound of that.
所以,为了所有人好
So for everyone's sake,
希望会有个好结果
let's hope that there's a good outcome.
这个计划听起来不错
Now that sounds like a plan.
我的四次全倒能让我加入训练团队吗?
So that four-bagger earn me a spot on the practice team?
我觉得你比我们更厉害
I think you had us all outclassed.
你也不赖啦
You held your own.
也许我们可以找个时间一决高下 就你和我
Maybe we could square off sometime, you and me.
当然好,听起来不错
Sure. Sounds good.
我得走了,手术室2.0的大日子
Got to run. Big day in 2.0.
祝你好运
Good luck.
有点措手不及,霍士迪
Kind of flat-footed, Halstead.
什么?
What?
韦和嘉丽丝
Will and Grace.
听起来很不错,很顺耳
It has a nice, familiar ring to it.
如果我没猜错的话,他们只是朋友
If I'm correct, they were just friends.
少来了
OK, come on.
你就不能跟前度聊新欢吗?
You can't talk to your ex about your new crush?
我觉得你搞错了
I think you misread the situation.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-早安 -哇
-Mornin'. -Whoa, whoa.
这件夹克是怎么回事?
What's with the jacket?
-我现在在这里工作了 -是啊,我想也是
-I work here now. -Yeah, that much I guessed.
哇
Wow.
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好,我没睡好
Yeah, I slept funny.
所以你负责泊车
So you're parking cars.
汉娜…艾莎医生帮我介绍的
Hannah... Dr. Asher hooked me up.
她把职缺传给我
Sent over the job opening.
-还帮我说了好话 -她人真好
-Put in a good word. -How considerate of her.
我想要给你个惊喜
Well, I wanted to surprise you.
你觉得我该给她写封感谢信吗?
Hey, you think I should, like, write her a thank you note?
会不会很怪?
Is that weird?
也许我该请她喝杯咖啡
Maybe I'll buy her a cup of coffee.
我会帮你转达
I'll pass along your regards.
去忙吧
Hustle up.
你可不想因为在工作时间闲逛而被扣分
You don't want to be written up for loitering on the job.
艾卓亚医生,早
Dr. Archer, good morning.
-你好吗?-很好
-How are you? -Fine.
-你为什么要这么问?-不为什么
-Why would you ask me that? -No reason.
你需要什么吗?要喝水或是…
Anything you need? Water or...
我需要住院医生少说话
Yeah, I need residents to talk less.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿,腹膜透析导管还好吗?-还好
-Hey, how'd the PD cath go? -OK.
你为什么要帮辛来这里找工作?
Why would you get Sean a job here?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
这里的所有人都知道我的状况
Every person in this place knows what's going on with me.
你觉得他多久就会发现这件事?
How long do you think it'll be before he finds out the news?
等一下,他不知道你有肾衰竭吗?
Wait. He doesn't know about your renal failure?
我本来打算先不说的
And I had planned to keep it that way.
听着,我刚让这孩子回到正轨,好吗?
Listen, I just got this kid back, all right?
他戒毒了,我不想让我的病情 成为他的负担
With his sobriety, I don't want to burden him with my stuff.
好,迪恩,很抱歉我多管闲事
OK, Dean, I'm sorry if I'm butting in here,
但戒毒的关键取决于你们俩都诚实以对
but sobriety depends on both of you being honest.
如果你真的想和辛好好相处
If you really want that real relationship with Sean,
就得让他知道
he needs to know.
你在干涉,好吗?
You are butting in, all right?
等他准备好了,我就会告诉他
And I'll tell him when he's ready.
好,嘿
OK, hey.
如果你有什么需要帮忙,尽管来找我
If you need a hand with anything, I'm here.
我知道透析的前几晚
I know that the first few nights of dialysis
会很难熬
can be really rough.
我没有打算请保姆
Yeah, I'm not in the market for a nursemaid.
我可以帮忙,他的血管不好找
I can help. His veins roll.
我可以的,谢谢你
Oh, I've got it. Thank you.
-他不能戴着吗?-不行,对不起
-He can't keep it? -No, I'm sorry.
动手术时,他什么都不能穿
He can't wear anything during surgery.
嘿,丹,一切都好吗?
Hey, Dan. Everything good?
很好,葛云女士
Yeah. Ms. Goodwin asked me to come down,
要我来看看你的病人
you know, check up on your patient.
就算没有该死的摄像头 今天的压力也会很大
Big, stressful day, even without the damn cameras.
但他似乎状态很好
But he seems to be doing great,
你知道,他很正面
you know, focused on the positives.
看来我们准备好了
Well, looks like we're ready to go.
令人兴奋的一天,是吧?
Exciting day, huh?
-祝你好运 -谢了,兄弟
-Good luck. -Thanks, buddy.
嘿,宽宇
Hey, Kuan-yu.
我是马素医生
It's Dr. Marcel.
准备好迎接世界了吗?
Ready to see the world?
我生来就准备好了
I am born ready.
这种精神就对了
Oh, that's the spirit.
很好,兄弟,太好了,好
Good, buddy. Great. All right.
我想请你们稍微退后
I'm gonna have you guys step back for a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能帮忙吗?
Can I give you a hand?
你需要另一个包吗?
Did you need an extra bag or anything?
我静不下来
I can't keep still.
尤其是今天
Worse today.
担心是很正常的
Perfectly normal to be worried.
我天天都在变老,身体越来越虚
Every day, I get older, less strong,
他的情况也越来越糟
and he gets worse.
没错,我今天是很担心
So yes, I am worried today.
但我也充满希望
But I am also hopeful.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表