Wrigleyville. Near the ballpark.
哇,那里是芝加哥北边
Wow. That's the north side of town.
你知道你怎么会来到卢普区西面的吗?
Do you know how you ended up here in the West Loop?
不知道
No. I'm not sure.
我不知道我为什么会到外面来
I don't know why I would be outside.
我不知道我为什么要冒这个险
I don't know why I would take that risk.
这是什么意思?冒险
What do you mean by that? Taking the risk.
外面很危险,很难躲起来
It's dangerous outside. It's hard to hide.
你必须要有个藏身之处
You got to always have a hiding spot.
好…
Okay. Okay.
这个嘛,我注意到你几乎没碰
Yeah, well, I noticed you haven't really
你的三文治,怎么了?没有胃口吗?
touched your sandwich. What? No appetite?
我没有力气
Didn't have the energy.
我累了
I'm tired.
我睡得不多
I don't sleep that much.
所以你很难入睡
So is that having a hard time falling asleep,
很难睡得久…
having a hard time staying asleep...
对,没错
Yeah, yeah, that one.
每天凌晨3点
Every night, 3 a.m.,
我都非常清醒地思考
I'm wide awake thinking,
你知道的,我在担心
you know, worrying.
你有特别担心什么事吗?
About anything in particular?
没有,我只是…担心所有的事
No. Just... everything.
我懂
Yeah. I get it.
我有时候也会这样
That happens to me sometimes too.
-真的吗?-是啊
-It does? -Oh, yeah.
有时候这个世界…
Sometimes the world just...
变动得太快了,你懂吗?
moves too fast. You know?
你的家人呢?哈里斯,他们住附近吗?
What about family? Harris, anyone live nearby?
没有,他们住在图森
No. Tucson.
你有朋友吗?
Any friends?
我已经有…好一阵子没跟他们碰面了
I have... I haven't seen them in a while.
好
Okay.
你知道吗?你帮了我们大忙
You know what? That's been really helpful.
奎瓦斯医生和我要出去一下
Dr. Cuevas and I are gonna step out for bit.
你介意在这里待一下吗?
Do you mind hanging out for a little while?
-不介意 -我们很快就回来,好吗?
-No. -We'll be back soon, okay?
如果我是赌徒
If I were a gambler,
我就会赌哈里斯患有未确诊的心悒
I'd bet big on Harris having undiagnosed depression.
我有同感,我不认为他有自杀倾向
I don't disagree. I don't think he's a suicide risk,
但我也不想让他出院
but I'm just not crazy about discharging him, either.
对,我也是
Yeah, me too.
但有个问题,精神科已经满了
One problem, psych unit's full,
今天早上我已经问过了 所有治疗寄宿中心
and I used up all the TRC options this morning.
我还是会再打一次,毕竟谁知道呢
I'm gonna call up there anyway. I mean, you never know.
可能有人今天就要出院
There could be somebody's on a hold who's expiring today,
或是提前出院了,值得一试
getting discharged early. It's worth a shot.
好,我打给哈里斯的家人 看看能不能查到更多病史
Okay. I'll call Harris' family. See if I can get more of a history.
太好了
Excellent.
这里需要帮助,查理斯医生
Need some help, Dr. Charles.
病人越来越多了 我需要用到创伤二号♥房♥
Patients are piling up. I need trauma two back.
埃丽诺还在这里吗?
Elinor's still here?
对,我打给医疗车三次了
Yeah, I called Medicar three times.
他们司机不够
They're short on drivers.
还是要跳过医疗车,改叫优步或的士?
Skip them all together and call Uber or taxi?
不了…还是用医疗运输吧
No, no, no, let's stick with medical transport.
我是说,至少我们认识他们
I mean, at least we know them.
知道了,但我还是需要那个房♥间
Copy that, but I still need the room.
玛姬,你介意我们
Mags, do you mind if we just
在护理站给她一张椅子吗?
set up a chair for her in the nursing station?
我知道这不是很理想 但她今天过得很不顺
I know it's not ideal, but she's just had a really rough day.
-好,我去找个角落 -非常感谢
-Yeah. I'll find a corner. -Thank you very much.
好
Okay.
有消息了吗?
So news?
有一对肺可以使用
A pair of lungs has become available.
太好了
Well, that's great.
捐赠者死于车祸
The donor died in a car crash.
但这对肺伤得很重
These lungs are beat up pretty good.
-起得了作用吗?-现在还不行
-Will they work? -No, not right now,
但我相信完成灌注之后就可以用了
but I believe with EVLP, they can be resuscitated.
-灌注?-对
-EVLP? -Yeah.
离体肺灌注
Ex vivo lung perfusion.
捐赠者的肺不是放在冰上,而是连接在
Instead of sitting on ice, the donor lungs are attached
一台机器上,让血液循环
to a machine that circulates blood through them.
感谢上帝创造科技,对吧?
Well, thank God for tech, huh?
但有个问题
There is one issue.
我们医院没有离体肺灌注设备
The hospital doesn't have an EVLP machine.
供应链中断导致交货延宕
Supply chain disruptions have led to a delay in delivery.
如果没有机器 那我们为什么还要讨论?
Why are we talking about EVLP if we don't have the machine?
我们认为你和你的工程团队
We think that you and your engineering team
可以利用医院里现有机器的零件
can build an EVLP machine using parts from machines
来制♥造♥一台离体肺灌注机器
that are already in the hospital.
所有的原理图都在网上
All the schematics are online.
事情是这样的,积
Here's the thing, Jack.
如果我们错过了这对肺
If we pass on these lungs,
我不认为有办法及时找到下一对
I don't think another pair will become available in time.
这么复杂的机器,这么短的时间
So intricate machinery, a ticking clock,
还有奄奄一息的人命
and a life at stake.
对,这是个巨大的挑战
Yeah. It is a monumental challenge.
毫无疑问
No question.
那好吧,交给我
Well then, I'm on board.
-太好了 -太好了
-Excellent. -Great.
警♥察♥来了
The police.
多处非移位性外侧肋骨骨折
Multiple non-displaced lateral rib fractures.
-对… -重挫伤
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Heavy contusions.
对…我的下巴
Yeah, yeah. My jaw.
下颌关节脱臼了
Dislocated temporomandibular joint.
需要徒手复位
It needs to be reduced.
好,去叫伊芬过来
All right. Grab Ethan.
他在照顾病人
He's with a patient.
霍士迪医生和泰勒医生也很忙 但我有空
Dr. Halstead and Dr. Taylor are busy also, but I'm free.
你做过几次下巴复位手术?
How many jaw reductions have you done?
去叫艾莎来
Get Asher.
到处都是病人
Patients all over the place.
就像足球场上的大混战
A battle royale in the football.
我想这只不过又是 急症室的一天,对吧?
I guess it's just another day in the ED, huh?
你想念这里了吗?
You miss the action?
是啊,有一点
Yeah. A little.
但说真的,我想念的是你们
But really, I miss y'all.
你今晚要干嘛?
What are you doing this evening?
X光技师米高兼♥职♥当DJ
X-ray tech Mike moonlights as a DJ.
他今晚要打碟,我们很多人都会去
He's spinning tonight. A bunch of us are going.
我们可以像以前一样跳舞消磨一整晚
We could dance away the day like we used to.
-算我一份 -真的吗?
-I'm in. -Yeah?
对
Yeah.
很好
Nice.
-马上就好 -好
-Soon. -Okay.
显然我们有很多事要叙叙旧
And apparently we have a lot to catch up on.
没错
Yeah.
老实说,我已经有十年
Full disclosure, it's been a decade
没做过下巴复位了 但我刚在YouTube上
since I've reduced a jaw, but I just watched one
看了方法,观察、实作,对吧?
on YouTube, so see one, do one, right?
不好笑
It's not funny.
-有点好笑 -不好笑
-It's a little funny. -It's not funny.
好,我们开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
张嘴
Open up.
-来吧,准备好了吗?-嗯
-Let's do this. Ready? -Uh-huh.
-一、二… -嗯
-One, two... -Uh-huh.
该死
Damn.
天啊
Holy.
不客气
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表