我告诉他我需要做透析,说得很模糊
Told him I needed dialysis. Left it pretty vague.
但你跟他说了,这样很好
It's a good thing you told him, though.
这么做不光是对他好
Not just for his sake.
嘿,嘉丽丝,这边
Hey, Grace. Over here.
听说她单身
Word is she's single.
或者我可以请你喝杯咖啡
Maybe I could buy you a cup of coffee.
不如去喝一杯吧?
What about a drink instead?
我们可以用积的眼界
We can help a lot more people
和金钱帮助更多的人
with Jack's vision and money in our corner.
戴顿表示,从现在开始 手术室2.0只提供给付费用户使用
Dayton says from now on, 2.0 is for paying customers only.
要是积有想要什么的话 他就会死咬不放
When Jack wants something, he can be like a dog after a bone.
是啊,我也是这么想的
Yeah, well, that has been my impression as well.
谁送的花?
Who are the flowers from?
你猜猜
Guess.
原来是举世皆知的仰慕者
Oh, your not-so-secret admirer,
佐治托马斯医生
Dr. George Thomas.
兰花
Oh, orchids.
-他这个人很优雅 -错了
-The man's refined. -No.
他这个人很执着
The man is persistent.
少来了
Come on.
你别跟我说你一点也不觉得开心
Tell me you're not a little bit flattered.
你不觉得他太超过了吗?
Well, it's a bit much, don't you think?
我觉得佐治喜欢上你了
I think George has a crush.
我觉得他该听得懂暗示
Well, I think he needs to take a hint.
他又约我出去喝酒了
He's asked me out for drinks again.
你为什么不去?
Why won't you go?
他是董事会的人,玛姬
He's on the board, Maggie.
你每天都在这里工作
You work here every day.
你还能到哪找对象?
Where else you supposed to meet somebody?
我只是觉得把工作和娱乐
Well, I just think it's not a good idea
-混为一谈不是个好主意 -好吧
-to mix business with pleasure. -Fine.
那当然,但真的有人能做到吗?
Sure, but when has that ever worked for anyone?
就拿急诊室来说
I mean, take the ED, for example.
有伊芬和艾普尔
You've got Ethan and April.
有韦和妮妲莉
You've got Will and Natalie.
有韦和汉娜
You've got Will and Hannah.
-还有韦和… -好了
-You got Will and... -Okay, all right.
你不用跟我更新 霍士迪医生的感情生活了
Spare me the update on Dr. Halstead's love life.
-有可能是… -去工作吧
-There could be... -Go to work.
-葛云和… -再见
-Goodwin and... -Bye.
我很惊讶你今早居然有勇气出现
I'm surprised you've got the guts to show your face this morning,
305比146
305 to 146.
很高兴昨晚的胜利没让你骄傲自满
Glad to see last night's win didn't go to your head.
你不会记住我们拼字游戏的分数吧?
Did you memorize our Scrabble scores?
你觉得这算不上什么纪录吗?
Do you think it's some kind of record?
有史以来最大的分数落差
Largest spread ever recorded.
有人今天早上特别刻薄
Well, someone's extra snarky this morning.
-保温杯里装的是什么?-哦
-What's in that thermos? -Oh.
本来有四杯浓缩咖啡
Well, there were four shots of espresso.
-但现在空了 -哇,哪里失火了吗?
-It's empty now. -Whoa. Where's the fire?
我的试验计划今天启动
My pilot program launches today.
没错,我完全忘了这个大日子
That's right. I totally forgot about the big day.
急诊室要进行科技整容
The ED gets a technological facelift.
新的软件、诊断工具
New software, diagnostic tools,
跟系统升级
system upgrades.
说实话,大家不会喜欢 这些变化,对吧?
Be honest. People are not gonna like all the changes, right?
-他们会抗拒 -当然
-They'll be resistant. -Of course they will be.
一开始会,但只要他们尝试过…
At first, but once they give it a shot...
他们就会看到技术会帮他们工作
They're gonna see the tech is gonna help them with their work
工作得更好,并且是替他们工作 而不是跟他们作对
and work better and work for them and not against them.
你看得出来我空腹喝了
And you can tell I've had four shots of espresso
-四杯浓缩咖啡 -对
-on an empty stomach. -Yes.
-我们去买♥♥块玛芬给你吃 -好,走吧
-Let's get you a muffin. -Yes, let's.
蓝莓玛芬跟印度奶茶
A blueberry muffin, chai latte.
好的,没问题
Okay. Yeah, sure.
-嘉丽丝?-嗯
-Grace? -Mm-hmm.
-嘉丽丝 -嗯…怎么了?
-Grace. -Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm, yeah.
谢谢,过来这里
Thanks. Come here.
嘿,听我说
Hey, look.
自从你来到这里 你一直在帮我把工作做得更好
You've been helping me do my job better since you got here.
今天一切都会顺利的
Today's gonna go great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我…
I...
忍♥不住
couldn't help it.
没必要忍♥
No need to help it.
-差一点点 -非常谢谢你
-That was a close one. -Thank you so much.
-十分感激 -祝你今天愉快
-I appreciate it. -Have a good day.
你救了我一命
Lifesaver.
嘿,你现在有专门代客泊车的人了吗?
Hey, got your own personal valet now, hotshot?
你儿子是我的救命恩人
Your son is a lifesaver.
我的车差点就要被拖走了
Apparently, my car was about to be towed,
他说要帮我移车
and he offered to move it for me.
这至少是他该做的
That's the least he could do.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你保护了他
You've take him under your wing.
做他的担♥保♥人
You set him up with a sponsor.
你帮他找了个代客泊车的工作
You sent that valet gig his way.
对我产生了正面的影响
You've been a really positive influence.
既然我对你赞誉有加
And now that I've laid it on thick,
我能请你帮个忙吗?
can I ask a favor?
我早该想到的
Should've seen that coming.
我需要一个主治医生
I need an attending
在下周的部门会议上代替我
to cover for me next week at a department meeting,
而你是这里我唯一信任的人
and you're the only one around here I trust.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我正在接受移植名单的评估
So I'm being evaluated for the transplant list.
卡梅伦医生觉得我快要
Dr. Cameron feels it's time
正式进入肾病晚期了
seeing as I'm officially in end stage renal disease.
迪恩,我很遗憾
Dean, I'm sorry.
最重要的是,就算我被排上名单
And the kicker is, even if I get on the list,
配对可能也不容易
it might not be an easy match.
我的校正群组反应性抗体太高了
I've got this high cPRA.
那辛呢?他没有去做检查吗?
What about Sean? Isn't he getting tested?
不行,那不是个选项
Mm, no, that's not an option.
但他会是你最合适的捐赠者
But he would be your best possible donor match.
辛现在需要关注
Yeah, Sean needs to focus
自己的健康,而不是我的
on his own health now, not mine.
辛戒毒马上就要满一年了
Sean's coming up on one year of being sober.
他现在状态很好
He's in a really good place.
捐赠对他来说可能是 一次非常正面的经历
Donating could be a really positive experience for him.
我不会用我儿子的肾的,汉娜
I'm not taking my son's kidney, Hannah.
-迪恩… -病患来了
-Dean... -Incoming!
-艾卓亚医生,请跟我来 -好
-Dr. Archer, you're with me. -Yeah.
-我马上过去 -他是你儿子
-I'm right there. -It's your son.
如果他想帮忙,就应该给他机会
He should be given the opportunity to help if he wants to.
我并不想自以为高人一等
I don't mean to be patronizing,
但等你有了孩子,你就会懂了
but you'll get it when you have a kid.
到三号♥治疗室
Going to T3.
却莱格,36岁男性
Kurt Leger. 36-year-old male.
从轮椅上跌出来
Was ejected from his wheelchair.
从楼梯上摔下来,生命体征稳定
Fell down a flight of stairs. Vitals are stable.
我的轮椅卡在凹凸不平的磁砖里
My wheel got caught in an uneven tile.
导致我飞了起来,不过我没事,真的
And I went flying. I'm okay, though, really.
我只是喘不过气
Just knocked the wind out of me.
你坐轮椅多久了?
How long you been in a wheelchair?
嗯?
Huh?
你坐轮椅多久了?
How long have you been in a wheelchair?
他跟我们说他的第10节胸椎神经受伤
Told us he's got a T-10 spinal cord injury.
高中时从马上摔了下来
Got bucked off a horse in high school.
是完全损伤吗,却?
Is this a complete injury, Kurt,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表