没问题
Deal.
马上回来
Back in a flash.
玛姬?
Mags?
-有 -把硕克找来
-Yeah. -Find Zack.
-让他把手上伤口缝起来 -她要让我们进行治疗吗?
-Have him stitch up her hand. -She's gonna let us treat her?
只有手,不要黄疸
Just the hand, not the jaundice.
好吧,至少是个开始 她的精神状态还好吗?
Well, that's a start. What about her mental state?
阴谋论
You know, conspiracy theories
和偏执型人格障碍
are not necessarily connected
没有必然联♥系♥
to any kind of paranoid personality disorder.
我是说,珍的情况肯定不是这样
I mean, certainly not in Jan's case.
那她是怎样?只是容易受骗?
And she's what? Just gullible?
我觉得更像是…
I'd say more like a combination of...
我不知道…孤独,容易被说服
I don't know... Lonely and prone to persuasion.
我真的开始觉得她在医院里
I'm really starting to think that something bad
有发生过什么不好的事
happened to her in a hospital.
有道理,我们要怎么解决呢?
That makes sense. How do we get past that?
因为我担心她的黄疸
Because I'm concerned that her jaundice
-代表她的肝脏正在衰竭 -对,听我说
-means that her liver's failing. -Yeah, I mean, look.
她不让我抽血,好吗?
She wouldn't let me draw blood, all right?
扫描也不可能
Scans are out of the question.
所以我想我们只能从
So I guess we're just going to have to go with, you know,
她的病史下手了
her medical history.
我们连病史都无从下手
Well, we don't even have that.
-我们连她的名字都不知道 -她叫积琪莲华纳
-We don't even have her name. -It's Jacqueline Warner.
她给我看她的手♥机♥
She handed me her phone.
我教你的设定技巧
The settings trick that I taught you.
不管怎样,硕克不会
Anyway, it's not going to take Zack
花太多时间替她缝合 但她已经要求出院了,所以…
that long to stitch her up, but she's already asking to leave, so...
别担心,我会帮你争取时间
Don't worry. I'll buy you some time.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Got you.
维姬、李察
Vickie, Richard.
-马素医生?-很高兴见到你们俩
-Dr. Marcel? -Nice to see you both.
是啊,我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, it's nice to see you too.
-是啊 -我不懂
-Yeah. -I don't understand.
你是外科医生
You're a surgeon.
你说他只是扭伤了
You said it was just a sprain.
李察,怎么回事?
Richard, what's going on?
癌症又复发了吗?
The cancer's back, isn't it?
恐怕是这样没错
I'm afraid so.
电脑断层扫描显示你的肝脏有多处损伤
CT scan showed multiple lesions in your liver.
所以癌症转移了 是从我的胰腺扩散过来的
So it metastasized. It spread from my pancreas.
对
Yes.
李察
Richard.
你早就发现不对劲了
You knew something was wrong.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我原本想告诉你的
I wanted to.
但我…也不想面对真♥相♥
But I... I also just didn't wanna face it.
过去的几个月
These last few months,
你听我讲冷笑话笑的样子
the way you laugh at my dumb jokes,
把我的吐司边烤焦
burn my toast on the edges.
我又再一次爱上你了
I've fallen for you all over again.
你战胜过癌症
You beat cancer once.
-你这次也可以 -不,亲爱的
-You can beat it again. -No, honey.
我是搞科学的,这种情况发生的概率…
I'm a science guy. The odds of that happening...
很高
Are good.
李察,手术室2.0了解你的身体
Richard, OR 2.0 knows your body.
从你的手术开始
It's been learning and improving with every surgery
它就在不断学习和进步
it's done since yours.
别误会我的意思
Now, don't get me wrong.
你现在要做的这个手术,高频灼烧术
This procedure you need now, high-frequency ablation,
是个精细的手术
it's a delicate operation.
但是手术室2.0拥有一切的工具
But 2.0 has all the tools.
但是…生命的第三次延续?
But a... A third lease on life?
真的吗?
Really?
我是这么认为的
I believe so.
好吧
OK.
我们再做一次吧
Let's do it again.
很好
Good.
-谢谢你们 -不会
-Thank you both. -Yeah.
开始吧
Here we go.
十二指肠第一部分
Perforated ulcer on the anterior surface
前表面的穿孔性溃疡
of the first portion of the duodenum.
有一些未消化的食物残渣,冲洗
Got some undigested food remnants, lavage.
我猜是粟米和四季豆
Betcha it's corn and green beans.
近一点
Close.
粟米和椰菜花
Corn and cauliflower.
我本来想猜椰菜花的
I was going to say cauliflower.
好了,请抽吸
All right. Uh, suction, please.
我们来用网膜塞住
Let's move on to the omental patch,
给我3-0的丝缝合线
3-0 silk suture.
天啊
Whoa!
-那是什么鬼东西?-那是绦虫
-What the hell was that? -That's a tapeworm.
跑哪去了?
Where the hell did it go?
好问题
That's a good question.
为一个人的心律调节器 订下一整天的手术室?
Booked the whole day for one person's pacemaker?
显然,积决定把手术室2.0租出去
Apparently, Jack has decided to rent out OR 2.0.
只要你有钱,你可以想租多久
As long as you have the money, you can reserve it
就存多久
for as long as you want.
我知道这有点不正规
I know this is unorthodox,
但当积开始分♥析♥收入来源时…
but when Jack started analyzing revenue streams...
不对,他是在卖♥♥火箭的座位
No, he's selling seats on a rocket ship,
制订只有他的有钱朋友才能遵守的规则
making up rules only his rich pals can play by.
好,我现在需要给我的患者 一个解决办法
OK. Right now, I need a solution for my patient.
李察已经准备好做手术了 而另一个人还在科罗拉多
Rich is ready for surgery, and this other guy is still in Colorado.
我的首要任务是照顾患者
And my priority is patient care,
我不会让积戴顿
and I'm not going to have an operating room
挟持手术室
held hostage by Jack Dayton.
去动手术吧
Start your surgery.
等一下,稍等一下
Wait. Just hold on.
积已经明确表示 他不会再资助手术室2.0了
Jack's already made it clear that he's no longer subsidizing 2.0.
我们确定伊云斯付得起钱吗?
We sure Evans can pay?
你在开玩笑吗?我们在说的是一个人的性命
Are you kidding me? We're talking about a man's life.
霍士迪医生,在我看来
Dr. Halstead, the way I see it,
伊云斯先生最初的手术是无偿的
Mr. Evans's initial surgery was pro bono,
所以我们可以认为这是必要的后续手术
so we can consider this a necessary follow-up
费用就免了,去动手术吧,马素医生
and forgive the bill. Start your surgery, Dr. Marcel.
-谢谢 -你知道,积的想法
-Thank you. -You know, Jack's ideas,
为医院追逐利润 只会扩大人与人之间的差距
chasing profits for the hospital, it only widens the gap.
这么做是不对的
It's not right.
天啊
Wow.
我得让积知道发生了什么事
I got to let Jack know what's going on.
不行…让我自己去跟他说
No, no, no, no. You let me tell him myself.
我们要保持直接的沟通
We're going to keep this line of communication direct.
查理斯医生,硕克替珍缝合好了
Dr. Charles, Zack's finished stitching Jan up.
我已经尽力拖延了
And I've stalled all that I can.
她很不安,她想离开医院
She's antsy, and she wants out of here.
好,我开始明白为什么了
OK, well, I'm starting to see why.
珍的病历上没有什么特别的
Nothing glaring in Jan's chart,
但她的妹妹狄波拉在疫情爆发前
but it turns out her sister, Deborah, was seen at East Mercy
曾因手臂骨折在东慈医院就诊
right before the pandemic for a broken arm.
经过检查,他们发现了侵袭性胰脏癌
Upon examination, they discover aggressive pancreatic cancer.
她一个月后就过世了
She's dead in a month.
所以在珍的印象里 她妹妹健康地进了医院
So in Jan's mind, her sister went into the hospital healthy,
做了一堆扫描检查
had a bunch of scanning tests,
离开医院时却得了绝症?
and came out with a terminal disease?
说得没错,她突然遭逢这种剧变
Exactly. She has this sudden catastrophic loss,
她非常愤怒,想找个人来怪
and she's furious and looking for someone to blame.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
黄疸是胰脏癌的一种症状
Jaundice is a symptom of pancreatic cancer.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表