汉娜善良又超级可爱
I mean, Hannah's kind and super cute.
她毫无疑问是个好对象,但你还在重新振作
She's a catch no question, but you're still in recovery.
但辛会是你最合适的捐赠者,迪恩
But Sean, he's a donor match for you, Dean.
我们可以安排下个月就动手术
We can get you in for surgery next month.
你今天有跟辛说到话吗?
Did you talk to Sean today?
他没接电♥话♥,也没来上班
He's not answering his phone. Didn't show up for work.
别往最坏的方面想
Try not to think the worst.
手术室2.0让芝加哥医院远近驰名
2.0 put Med on the map.
为了展现我有多信任手术室2.0
To show just how much I believe in this OR suite,
我要把我的性命交到他的手上
I'm gonna put my life in its hands.
因为手术室2.0上市
2.0 hitting the stock exchange
有利于戴顿公♥司♥而不是芝加哥医院
benefits Dayton Corporation, not Chicago Med.
哥罗基试图消融的肝静脉,附近的大病变?
The large lesion that Crockett attempted to ablate?
没有出现在李察的电脑断层扫描上
It's not on Richard's CT.
2.0自己造成了病变?
2.0 created the lesion on its own?
哥罗基与李察伊云斯的死无关
Crockett wasn't responsible for Richard Evans' death.
是手术室2.0的错
2.0 was.
嘿
Hey.
我时间不多,我约了葛云和律师
I don't have long. Got a meeting with Goodwin and legal.
怎么了?
What's up?
如果是跟李察伊云斯的死有关,就取消会议吧
If it's about Richard Evans' death, cancel that meeting.
什么?
What?
-不是你的错 -少来了,韦
-You were not responsible. -Oh, come on, Will.
你明明看过手术记录
You saw the surgical record.
是我太接近肝静脉了
I got too close to the hepatic vein.
是我造成了血栓
I caused the clot.
因为你想切除一个很大的病变
Because you were trying to ablate a large lesion.
对,所以呢?那还是我的错啊
Yeah, so? It's still my fault.
不是,因为那个病变事实上根本不存在
No, because actually that lesion wasn't there.
-你是什么意思?-根本不存在
-What do you mean? -It didn't exist.
没错,术中的电脑断层扫描清晰可见
Yes, it did. It was clearly evident in the intraoperative CT.
对,手术室2.0的术中电脑断层扫描有
Right. 2.0's CT during surgery,
但你看看术前的电脑断层扫描
but take a look at the pre-op CT.
根本没有
They're not there.
我…我不懂
I... I don't understand.
手术室2.0怎么会给不同的扫描?
How could what 2.0 showed be so different?
手术室2.0编出来的
2.0 made it up.
手术期间,你要求2.0启动指导
During surgery, you asked 2.0 for navigational guidance.
它没有数据给你指导
It didn't have the data to give you that guidance,
所以它制♥造♥了一个不存在的病变
so it created a lesion that did not exist.
-为什么会这样?-不幸的是,在某种程度上
-Why would it do that? -Unfortunately, in a way,
我们教手术室2.0来取悦我们
we've taught 2.0 to please us.
它只是帮你进行错误的尝试
What it did was a misguided attempt to help you.
实际上,我们在各种人工智能,聊天机器人中都看到了这一点
We're actually seeing this across various AI chat bots.
但在手术室2.0的情况是,它并不是无害地
But in 2.0's case, it's not as harmless as giving you
给你错误的导航,它会害死人
the wrong driving directions. It can kill someone.
它害死人
It did.
在我们想出如何安装护栏之前
And until we can figure out how to install guardrails,
我们必须关闭手术室2.0
we've got to shut it down.
所以说积启动了招股上市
So, Jack launched his IPO.
对,今天是他的大日子
Yeah, it's a big day for him.
也是我们的
And us.
我不知道积的公♥司♥生意,会对我们有什么影响
Oh, I don't know that Jack's corporate business impacts us.
你怎么不过去打招呼?
Why don't you go over and say hello?
我有手♥机♥陪我
I got my phone to keep me company.
这个嘛,她看起来…很忙
Eh, I mean, she looks... She looks busy.
你们两个怎么了?
You two having problems?
我们昨晚吵了一架
Kind of had a row last night.
你知道吗?我邀她搬来跟我同住
You know? I asked her to move in with me.
是吗?
Oh.
我猜这是个错误吧?
Uh, and it was a mistake, I take it?
应该是吧
I guess it was.
我的意思是…
I mean...
我不知道,也许是时机的问题
I don't know. Maybe it was the timing.
对吧?
Right?
听我说,她失去了毕生积蓄和公♥寓♥
Look, she just lost her life savings and her apartment.
那虽然是另一回事
That's another conversation.
但她破产了,没地方住
But she's broke, doesn't have a place to live.
-天啊 -没错
-Oh. -Yeah.
她说我这样是在做好事
Said I was treating her like a charity case.
-哎呀 -对吧?
-Yikes. -What?
是啊,我之前为什么,不邀她搬来我家呢?
Yeah, and why didn't I ask her to move in before?
这个问题很难回答,丹尼尔
That's a tough one, Daniel.
我是说,我可以理解她的感受
I mean, I can get how she'd feel that way.
她看起来是个独♥立♥自主的女人
She seems like a pretty independent woman.
我的意思是,我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
我为什么不早点问她呢?
Why didn't I ask her before?
我不知道
I don't know.
辛在这里?
Sean here?
对
Yeah.
-怎么了?-他没事,迪恩
-What happened? -He's OK, Dean.
他酒瘾复发,昏倒了
He fell off the wagon, passed out.
他朋友带他来的,说是酒精和苯二氮䓬类
A friend brought him in, said it was alcohol and benzos.
我们正在做毒理检查以确保
We're running a tox screen just to make sure
-没有其他问题 -他做了什么治疗?
-there's nothing else. -How's he being treated?
大量输液和葡萄糖,一剂氟马西尼
Heavy fluids and dextrose, a dose of flumazenil.
他现在醒着
He's awake right now.
嗨,儿子
Hello, son.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系…
No, it's all right. It's all right.
不对
No.
-我让你失望了 -你没有
-I let you down. -No.
你会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
我们会挺过去的,你只要好好休息
We'll get past this. Just rest.
庄臣医生,我是霍士迪医生,什么情况?
Dr. Johnson, I'm Dr. Halstead. What do you got?
他们是夫妻
Husband and wife.
弗雷德和珍妮丝安德森
Fred and Janice Anderson.
50岁出头,车祸
Early 50s, MVC.
汽车驶离公路,撞上了树
Car went off the road into a tree.
弗雷德在着火的车里
Fred was trapped for several minutes inside the vehicle
被困了几分钟
while it was on fire.
他被救出来进行插管
He was extricated and intubated due to stridor
因为吸入烟雾引起喘鸣和呼吸窘迫
and respiratory distress from smoke inhalation.
在直升机上测试的碳氧血红蛋白是55
Carboxyhemoglobin tested in the helo was 55.
珍妮丝自己逃出来了
Janice was able to self-extricate,
她说她胸疼
complained of chest pain.
路上注射了50微克芬太尼,氧饱和度95,昏迷指数15
Gave her 50 of fentanyl en route, satting at 95, GCS 15.
走吧
Let's go.
气道完好无缺,双侧呼吸音正常
Airway's intact. Bilateral breath sounds.
心率122,血压分别是130跟86
Heart rate 122. BP 130/86.
跟路上一样
Same as en route.
好
All right.
没有钝器外伤的迹象,X光好了吗?
No outward signs of blunt force trauma. X-ray?
胸部先,米高
Chest first, Mike.
远离
Clear.
看起来没事
That looks OK.
好,换骨盆
OK, now pelvis.
远离
Clear.
看起来也没事
That looks good too.
好…南茜,打给电脑断层扫描
All right. All right, Nancy, call over to CT.
告诉他们我们要送他去做正电子扫描
Let them know we're sending him for a pan scan.
知道了
Got it.
-罗兰 -玛姬
-Loren. -Maggie.
你改开空中救护车了?
You're running an air ambulance now?
对,我拿到了认证
Yeah, I got my accreditation.
看来我们以后会经常见到你了
Guess we're seeing more of you.
生命体征正常
Vitals are good.
体温95度,吸氧2升
Satting at 95 on 2 liters of oxygen.
颈椎呢?
C-spine?
检查过没问题
Clinically clear.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表