This is not helpful.
发生什么事?
What happened?
血压正在下降
Pressure is falling.
天啊
Oh, man.
撑住…姬蒂
Hang with me. Hang with me, Katie.
好
All right.
反射几乎没有
Reflexes close to absent.
尿量减少
Diminished urine output.
好,持续补充镁
All right. Let's hold the magnesium.
输500毫升乳酸林格液
Give 500 cc fluid bolus of lactated ringers.
再做一次检测,包含镁含量
And let's repeat all her labs, including a mag level.
收到
Copy.
汉娜到底在哪里?
Where the hell is Hannah?
状况实在不太好
This doesn't look good.
不行,我们得把他弄出来
No, we gotta get him out of there.
嗯
Yeah.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-你叫什么名字?-保罗
-What's your name? -Paul.
保罗,帮我深呼吸
Paul, take a few deep breaths for me.
好,你还好吗?很痛吗?
OK. Are you OK? Are you in pain?
-不痛 -不痛?
-No. -No?
真的吗?你觉得你可以走路吗,保罗?
No? Do you think you can walk, Paul?
-应该可以 -好
-I think so. -OK.
很好,因为我们要带你离开这里
Good, 'cause we're gonna get you out of here.
-抓住一只手臂 -嗯
-Grab an arm. -Yep.
我数三,一二三
On three. One, two, three.
很好
Here we go.
-我们扶着你了 -抓住你了
-We gotcha. -Gotcha.
我好晕,我得停一下
I'm dizzy. I gotta stop for a sec.
-好,把他放下来 -嗯
-OK, let's put him down. -Yeah.
我记得后座上有一条毯子
I think there's a blanket in the back seat.
待在他身边,让他侧着
Stay with him. Keep him on his side.
-注意他的脖子 -没问题
-Watch his neck. -Will do.
交给我们
We gotcha.
嘿,保罗?
Hey, Paul?
嘿
Hey.
你被打中了吗?
Did you get hit?
应该没有
I don't think so.
好,很好
OK, good.
撑一下,我马上回来
Hang tight for a beat. I'll be right back.
我好像中了流弹
I think I took some shrapnel.
哦,让我看看
Oh, let me see.
我们必须止血
We got to stop the bleeding.
我的背心里有止血带
I have a tourniquet in my vest.
保持血压,注意你的手
Hold pressure. Watch your hand.
应该可以了
That should do.
我会送你去医院
I'm gonna get you to the hospital.
不行,不可以
None in that, you're not.
什么?
What?
你要带她去哪里?
Where are you taking her?
去重症监护室
Up to the ICU.
就像你说的 戴维斯医生没办法疏通血管
Dr. Davis couldn't access the vessels, just like you said.
我很遗憾,韦
I'm sorry, Will.
妮娜阿姨!
Auntie N!
哦,小心点,小朋友
Oh, easy, buddy.
妮娜阿姨?她会好起来吗?
Auntie N? Is she gonna get better?
我们会尽力
We're gonna do everything we can for her.
这都是我的错
It's my fault.
卢卡斯,你为什么会这么说呢?
Lucas, why would you say that?
她是因为我才生火的
She was lighting the stove 'cause of me.
因为我很冷,所以她才会跌倒的
I was cold. That's why she fell.
卢卡斯,你来了
Lucas, there you are.
我们回医生休息室,好吗?
Let's go back to the doctor's lounge, OK?
我很抱歉,都是我的错
I'm so sorry. It's all my fault.
韦,等一下
Will, wait a sec.
如果我们把她带回复合手术室呢?
What if we take her back to the hybrid room?
如果我们松开盆腔固定器
And if we can loosen the pelvic binder,
也许我们就能找到血管
maybe we can find the vessels.
我也这么想,但是戴维斯医生不同意
I thought of that. Dr. Davis was not on board.
那我就自己来
Then I'll do it myself.
有人说,他们看到一个 身穿红色T恤的人离开了那一区
One person said they saw a guy in a red T-shirt leaving the area.
但是大家的说法有点不一致
But there were some inconsistencies with their account.
监视器影像如何了?
How about security footage?
在转移到备用发电机后
Cameras never came back online
监视器就没有记录了
after we shifted over to the backup generator.
提醒我去杀了技术部门
Remind me to jump down IT's throats over that, please.
但是我们现在能做什么呢?
But what can we do now?
我们需要找出是谁刺伤菲历斯的
We need to find out who did this Felix.
如果要我大胆猜一下 我会说做这件事的人
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say whoever did this
已经离开了医院
already exited the hospital.
我们目前的首要任务
At the moment, our top priority
是确保患者和员工的安全
needs to be ensuring the safety of our patients and staff.
你可以召集任何额外的保安吗?
Were you able to get in any extra security personnel?
他们正在赶来
They're trickling in.
我想和你谈谈部署的方式
I wanted to talk to you about how best to deploy them.
我们何不演练一下?
Why don't we do a walkthrough?
如果我有更多资讯,我会告诉你的
I'll fill you in if I get any more information.
-我不能接受 -接受吧
-This is unacceptable. -It is.
我们不得不接受这种可能性
But, look, we're gonna have to accept the possibility
我们可能永远找不出是谁干的
that we might never find out who did this.
如果不是我坚持要把他移出去
Yeah, but Felix wouldn't even have been in the entryway
菲历斯根本不会待在入口
had I not insisted on turfing him.
听着,你已经20个小时没休息了吧?
Look, you've been on your feet for, what, 20 hours?
要不要先交给朵莉丝
What do you say let me pass the brick off to Doris
你去休息一下怎么样?
and you get some rest?
不行,我还撑得住
No, I'm gonna power through.
-这是医生的命令 -丹尼尔
-Doctor's orders, then. -Daniel.
玛姬,我不是在开玩笑
Margaret, I'm not messing around here.
我很担心你,你需要去睡一觉
I'm worried about you. You need some sleep.
谢谢
Thank you.
还是不能确定刀的碎片在哪里
Still can't tell where the retained fragment is.
2.0,旋转影像显示右肝叶
2.0, rotate the image to feature the right hepatic lobe.
这是什么?
What's this?
与你的正常指数相比
Intentional motions are at 74% efficiency
有意识动作的比例为74%
compared to your normal metrics.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你太累了,无法继续正常操作
You're too fatigued to continue operating.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
我做过数百个案例,远比这次累得多
I've done hundreds of cases far more exhausted than this.
建议你让另一位外科医生
It's recommended you have another surgeon
完成手术
complete the operation.
-没有其他外科医生了 -我可以接手
-There is no other surgeon. -I can take over.
我几个小时前才开始轮班
I just started my shift a few of hours ago.
我休息得很充分
I'm plenty rested.
你没有资格,你只是住院医生
You're not qualified. You're a junior resident.
我要你解除限制,给我看我要的影像
I need you to override the system and give me my image.
我不能
I can't.
戴顿先生升级了密♥码♥,我解除不了
Mr. Dayton upgraded the code to make it impossible to override.
那就把积找过来
Then get Jack up here to do it.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your breath.
他不会让任何人
He doesn't want anyone operating
以低于系统阈值的能力动手术
at a capacity below the system's threshold.
太荒谬了!我的状况很好!
This is ridiculous! I-I feel fine!
我可以
I can do it.
可恶
Damn it.
当然是在你的监督之下
Under your supervision, of course.
2.0,将主刀外科医生 转移给田中里德医生
2.0, transfer primary surgeon to Dr. Tanaka-Reed.
专注在右下叶
Focus on the right lower lobe.
交给你了
Your show.
姬蒂的血小板降至七万
Katie's platelet count dropped to 70,000.
她的肝功能指数翻倍,镁含量为七
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表