我得离开这里!
I just gotta get out of here!
不…
No! No! No! No!
好的,昆顿
All right, Quentin.
没事的
It's okay.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
剪刀在跳动
The scissors, they're pulsating.
穿透颈动脉了
They're penetrating the carotid artery.
我去找人关掉仪器
I'll get someone to turn off the machine.
不!磁力固定住了所有东西,包括剪刀
No! The magnet is holding everything in place including the scissors.
如果换成地心引力
If gravity takes over,
一切都会移♥动♥,可能只要
they'll shift everything and we'll have, maybe,
20秒钟,他就会失血过多而亡
twenty seconds before he bleeds out.
好,我们需要帮忙 叫艾卓亚医生和查理斯医生
Okay, we need help. Call Doctor Archer, Doctor Charles too.
好
Yeah.
不要碰剪刀,好吗?
Do not touch the scissors. Okay?
我们会救你的
We got you.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
借过,谢谢
Coming through. Excuse me.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you guys for coming.
当然
Absolutely.
各位
Hey, fellas.
医生
Doctor.
他清醒且冷静,但有些失神
He's conscious and calm, but out of it.
他没有被压住,能够呼吸
He's not being crushed, he's able to breathe.
不过他一定很痛
He's gotta be in pain, though.
好的,那帮他注射50微克的芬太尼 用塑胶注射器
Okay. So let's give him fifty mics of fentanyl "I.M." Syringe is plastic,
针头不能是铁的 要磁力共振造影时能用的
and the needle non-ferrous, so should be "M.R.I." safe.
好,我去拿,艾莎医生 回去陪他的妻子莱拉了
Okay, I'll get it. Doctor Asher went back to be with his wife, Layla.
她还在产房♥
She's still in "L and D."
好
Okay.
这是一个救援情况
It's a rescue situation.
我真的不知道从哪里开始
I just don't really know where to start.
我们所有的工具都有金属
All of our tools have metal in them.
所以只要磁力共振造影在运行 就没有任何可用的东西
So, nothing is usable as long as the "M.R.I." machine is running.
好吧,假设我们关闭了仪器
All right, well, let's say we did turn the machine off.
一切都会掉到地上 床本身就有几百磅重
Everything falls to the floor. Bed alone is a couple hundred pounds.
我可以找两个人进去试着接住
I could put two of guys in there to try and catch it,
然后把它移开 这样你就可以接近昆顿了
then get it out of the way so you can get to Quentin.
他脖子里的剪刀也是有磁性的
Yeah. Scissors in his neck are magnetic too.
切断磁力共振造影的电源 它们就会移♥动♥
Cut the "M.R.I.'s" power, they're going to move,
昆顿很快就会失血过多而亡
Quentin will bleed out fast.
如果你能用夹子止住流血
If you could go in there with clamps and stem the flow,
可以帮我们争取些时间吗?
would that buy us some time?
不够,生存概率不到百分之一
Not enough. Odds of survival are less than one percent.
我正在计算各种可能性的结果
I'm running outcome probabilities on our options
而直接关闭仪器是最糟糕的选择
and turning off the machine "cold turkey" is the worst.
那最好的选择是什么?
So, what's the best?
如果消防队能固定住昆顿
If "C.F.D." can secure Quentin,
并确保床不会让他移位 而且艾卓亚医生
and ensure the bed won't displace him and Doctor Archer
在关闭磁力共振造影仪之前
can stabilize the neck wound all
能够稳定颈部伤口
before turning off the "M.R.I." machine,
如果这样做,生存的概率大约为61%
then the odds of survival are, roughly, sixty-one percent.
好,我们有计划了,可以实行吗?
Okay, we got a plan. Can it be done?
嗯,确保患者安全最好的方法
Uh, safest way to secure the patient
是做一个网带
would be to do a, uh, webbing harness.
我们可以把绳索扔在磁力共振造影仪上
We can throw the ropes over the "M.R.I." machine
然后我派两个人去另一边扶住
and then, uh, two of my guys can hold it on the other side.
好的,磁铁已经关闭,床掉下来了
Okay, the magnet's off, the bed falls,
我们如何确保昆顿 不跟着床一起掉下去?
how do we ensure that Quentin doesn't go with it?
我们可以在他和床之间创建一个缓冲区
We can create a buffer zone between him and the bed
使用木制支架、楔子和气囊
using wooden cribbing, wedges and airbags.
我们可以铺设一些软管 从走廊里的储气罐中充气
We can run some hoses, and inflate them from a tank here in the hallway.
好的,我们已经完成了一半 艾卓亚医生?
All right, we're halfway there. Doctor Archer?
我只需要夹住动脉以控制出血
Yeah, I just need to clamp the artery in order to control the bleeding.
然后,我就可以拿出剪刀了
Then, I can take the scissors out,
但问题是需要用到的工具
but the...the issue is the tools needed to do it.
我可以用塑胶做
I can make them plastic.
3D打印,机器人实验室里有四台
Three-"D" printers. There are four in the Robotics Lab.
好的,开始行动 请2.0工程师来帮忙
All right, get on it. And get a few of the 2.0 engineers to help.
我们也开始行动
We'll get started too.
好
Good.
好,你做得很好
Okay, you're doing great.
我要帮你注射一些止痛药,好吗?
I'm gonna give you a little injection, some pain meds, all right?
可以让你更加舒适,可以吗?
To, uh, just make you a little more comfortable, okay?
稍微有点刺痛
A little pinch.
好
Okay.
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
我要离开一下
I'm just gonna step away for a second,
和我的同事说一下 我不会走远的,好吗?
have a little chat with my colleague, I'm not going anywhere, okay?
他现在怎么样了?
How's he doing?
嗯,你知道的
Well, you know,
我的意思是,他被固定在 磁力共振造影仪上,所以…
I mean, he's uh...he's pinned to an "M.R.I." machine, so...
你有什么关于引发他崩溃的想法吗?
You have any theories on what sparked the break?
我们一直在努力让他保持冷静
Been really focusing on trying to keep him calm,
但是让他从那个仪器上 下来的计划怎么样了?
but how's the...how's the plan to get him off the thing going?
我们有一个计划
Well, we've got one,
但是有可能会失败,丹尼尔
but it's a possibility that it won't work, Daniel.
我已经请艾莎医生 把昆顿的妻子带到这里来
So, I've asked Doctor Asher to bring Quentin's wife down here
来看看他,因为这可能是最后一次了
to see him because it may be the last time.
好的,谢谢
Okay, thank you.
好的,开始切口
Okay, making the incision.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
轻松惬意
Nice and easy.
手术垫?
Lap pad?
是的
Yep,
明显感觉到一些黏连
definitely feeling some adhesions.
我明白了,开放手术是正确的选择
Point taken, open surgery was the right call.
说吧,说“我告诉过你了”
Go ahead, say it, "I told ya' so."
嗯,也许等会再说吧
Uh, maybe later.
现在何不按照我的老派风格 进行一些练习呢?
For now, why don't you get some practice my old school style.
好吗?
Come around?
好的
Okay.
你准备好了吗?
You got it?
-嗯 -好
-Yeah. -All right.
巴柯氏钳
Babcock.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯,只是有点胃灼热
Yeah, it's just a little heartburn.
我没事
I'm fine.
呃,天啊,对不起,我…很抱歉
Uh, God, excuse me, I'm...I'm sorry.
停…
Stop it. Stop.
没什么大不了的 这种事情时常发生,好吗?
It's no big deal. It happens, okay?
专注于手上的事
Just focus on the field.
保持专注
Stay focused.
嗯,哦,又来了一个
Uh, oh. Here comes another one.
凯
Kai.
凯,跟我说话
Kai, talk to me.
嘿,有人吗?喂!
Hey, buddy? Hey!
安吉尔…检查他
Angel? Angel, check him.
有脉搏
We've got a pulse.
好的,请给我巴柯氏钳
All right, give me the, uh, babcock, please.
-玛丽亚!-这里需要帮助!
-Maria! -Some help in here!
玛丽亚!
Maria!
我当时要扶她去洗手间 她就开始抽搐了
I was helping her to the bathroom and she started seizing.
好的,安定文四毫克
Okay, four milligrams of Ativan.
请帮帮她
Please help her.
好的,已注射安定文
Okay, Ativan's in.
好的,她会有一段时间的 发作后期,插入导尿管
Okay, she's going to be postictal for a while. Put in a foley.
我不希望让她离开床 即使是去洗手间也不行
I don't want her getting out of the bed, not even for the bathroom.
癫痫会使鉴别诊断的可能性增加十倍
A seizure expands the differential tenfold.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表