And her LFTs doubled. Mag level was 7.
好,我们要引产了
All right, we're gonna need to induce labor.
开始使用催产素 她状态改善且反射弧恢复后
All right, start her on oxytocin and restart the mag at 1 gram an hour
就重新以每小时一克的速度输入镁
as long as she's doing better and her reflexes are back.
我们有艾莎医生的预计抵达时间吗?
Oh, any ETA yet on Dr. Asher?
刚从应急管理和通信办公室离开
Just got off with OEMC.
她似乎在外面遇到了创伤病患
Seems she encountered a trauma in the field.
-什么创伤?-没有任何细节
-What kind of trauma? -He didn't have any details.
但是保安车坏了
Only that the guard vehicle was disabled
他们找不到交通工具
and they were having difficulty finding transport.
至少还要一个小时
Thought it might be another hour.
一个小时?这么冷的天气
An hour? How is she gonna survive out there
她怎么能在外面待那么久?
for that long in this cold?
这样吧,我要亲自去接她
All right, you know what? I'm gonna pick her up myself.
-他们说她在哪里?-运河和木材街那里
-Where'd they say she was at? -Canal and Lumber.
对不起,艾卓亚医生,但姬蒂正在生产
I'm sorry, Dr. Archer, but Katie's delivering.
现在?她只开了一公分啊
Right now? She's only one centimeter dilated.
我要你看着这家伙
I want you staying on this guy
直到汉娜安然无恙地回到这里
until Hannah gets back here safe and sound.
好,交给我
All right. You got it.
你觉得这是认真的吗?
You think this is serious?
怎么了?你周末有什么计划吗?
Why? You got big weekend plans?
还真的有
Actually, I do.
我的未婚妻和我要去试蛋糕
My fiancee and I are supposed to have cake tasting.
我下个月要结婚了
I'm getting married next month.
-真的吗?-嗯
-Is that right? -Yeah.
好吧,别担心
Well, don't worry.
我一定会让你来得及到场说结婚誓言
I'll make sure you're fixed up in time to walk down that aisle.
你还好吗,保罗?
How you doing back there, Paul?
我不知道
I don't know.
我呼吸的时候就痛得很厉害
It hurts pretty bad when I breathe.
好,让我看看
OK, let me take a look at you.
好
OK.
-哪里痛?-这边
-Where's the pain? -My side.
这边吗?把你的手电筒给我
Your side? Give me your flashlight.
我要掀起你的衬衫哦
I'm gonna lift up your shirt.
好,看来流弹
OK, it looks like the shrapnel
直接穿透了你的胸部
might have penetrated your chest well.
帮我拿着
Hold that for me.
你有医疗用品吗?
Do you have any medical supplies?
没有,但是你的座位下面有一个工具箱
Uh, no, but there's a toolbox under your seat.
对,那个…袋子,递给我
Hey, that... that bag, hand it to me.
来
OK, here.
好,保罗
All right, Paul.
你的肺有一个洞
You have a hole in your lung.
我会用密封贴片稳定你的呼吸
I'm gonna stabilize your breathing with an airtight patch.
-这就是贴片吗?-嗯
-That's your patch? -Yes.
开始了
Here we go.
贴片会贴合你的身体轮廓
It's going to conform to your body contour
形成完善的密封状态
to create a better seal.
好
All right.
现在帮我深吸一口气
Now take a big inhale for me.
-好一点了吗?-嗯
-That better? -Mm-hmm.
好,很好…
OK, good. Good.
好…
Good, good, good.
这就对了
There we go.
救援最好早点到
The cavalry better get here soon.
嗯
Yeah.
这是我们仅剩的血液了
This is all the blood we have left.
你觉得我们应该用吗?
Do you think we should use it?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
好
All right.
动脉血压下降
A-line pressure's down.
我觉得我们不会成功
I don't think we're gonna make it.
再给我30秒
I only need another 30 seconds.
我快好了
I'm almost there.
好,加油…
All right. Come on. Come on.
加油,妮娜
Come on, Nina.
我进去了
I'm in.
发射线圈
Launching the coil.
血压上升了
Pressure's coming up.
好
All right.
把她送去重症监护室
Let's get her up to the ICU.
你好,这是班坎贝尔
Hi. You've reached Ben Campbell.
请在哔声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
我…
I, um...
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
真的好冷
It is so cold.
-怎么了?-我在冰上滑倒了
-What happened? -I slipped on the ice.
好,来,我带你进去
OK. Come on. Let's get you inside.
哇,我的天啊
OK. Oh, my God.
你冻僵了
You're frozen.
你在外面待多久了?
How long were you out there for?
我不知道,也许几个小时
I don't know, a couple of hours maybe.
好的,待在这里…
OK, stay right there. Stay right there.
让我看看你的脚踝
Let me take a look at your ankle.
-不要!-没事的
-No! -OK.
我去拿轮椅
I'm gonna go get a wheelchair,
我们会把你的脚踝固定好,好吗?
and we're gonna get your ankle all fixed up, OK?
好,你待在这里
OK, stay right here.
我觉得胸口压着一块巨石
It feels like there's a boulder on my chest.
好
OK.
好
OK.
你要是觉得压力越来越大
All right, when you feel that pressure building up,
就帮我拉回来,好吗?
I want you to just pull that flap back, OK?
试试看
Try that for me.
好
Good.
嘿,是紧急医疗服务吗?
Hey. Is that EMS?
看起来是平民
Looks like a civilian.
抱歉,我用最快的速度赶来了
Sorry. I got here as soon as I could.
你在找我们吗?
Were you looking for us?
我刚刚和我的朋友在急症室 听到你需要搭便车
I was in the ED with a friend of mine when I heard you needed a lift.
我是辛,辛艾卓亚
I'm Sean. Sean Archer.
-等等,迪恩的儿子?-嗯
-Wait. Dean's son? -That's right.
好
Huh. OK.
帮我们把他扶上你的车
Well, let's get these guys in your truck.
嗯
OK.
姬蒂,我知道生产过程 可能跟你想像得不一样
Katie, I know delivery didn't go exactly as you'd planned,
但是…你的宝宝看起来很健康
but, uh, your baby looks healthy and strong.
不是吗?嗯?
Isn't he? Hmm?
我刚刚真的很担心
I was so worried.
因为他早产
Because he was born prematurely,
所以我们得让他 在新生儿重症监护室接受观察
we're gonna have to have him evaluated up in the NICU.
这是一个非常正常的程序
It's a perfectly normal protocol.
-没什么好担心的 -好
-Nothing to be concerned about. -OK.
那么子痫前症呢?
And what about the preeclampsia?
好吧,在大多数情况下 都可以靠生产解决
Well, in most cases, it's resolved by giving birth.
我们会密切观察,但与此同时
We'll keep an eye on that, but in the meantime,
我会把你转移到楼上
I'll have you transferred upstairs
在那里你会更舒服
where you'll be a lot more comfortable.
谢谢你…
Thank you. Thank you both.
当然
Sure.
你相信吗?那是我第一次接生
Can you believe it? That was my first delivery.
我相信啊
I can, actually.
-所有事情同时发生 -嗯
-It's such a rush. -Yeah.
艾卓亚医生,刚联络完 应急管理和通信办公室
Dr. Archer, just spoke to OEMC.
汉娜正在来的路上 她大约15分钟会到
Hannah's on her way in. She should be about 15 minutes out.
-谢谢你,朵莉丝 -我还需要咨♥询♥
-Thank you, Doris. -And I also need a consult,
艾卓亚医生,五号♥治疗室
Dr. Archer, for treatment five.
病人的名字是海蒂
Patient's name is Heidi. She fell and twisted her ankle
她在进波尔克街那边的医院时 摔倒并扭伤了脚踝
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表