Do you want to get in the van, Elinor?
怎么了?
What's going on?
她又累又痛
She's exhausted, in pain.
没有按时服药
She missed her daily medication.
一整天没吃东西,有可能脱水了
Hasn't eaten all day, and she's likely dehydrated.
我觉得我们不能这样带她离开
I don't think we can take her like this.
好吧,反正我也不会让你带她走的
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna let you anyway.
好吧,至少我们还有张病床
Okay, well, at least we have a bed.
我跟精神科说一声 跟他们说我们马上到
I'll call psych. Tell them we're on our way up.
给了她0.5毫克的阿普唑仑 让她冷静下来
Gave her 0.5 of Xanax to calm her down.
补充了水分,好好睡一觉
You know, fluids, good night's sleep,
让她服用了原本在吃的药
getting her back on her regular med schedule's
这样就好多了,我们之后再看看怎么办
gonna help a lot and then we'll go from there.
我们费尽苦心替哈里斯
We move mountains to be in a position
腾出病床,他非常需要协助
to open up space for Harris, a man seriously in need of help,
但现在他不见了,而埃丽诺
but now he's in the wind and Elinor,
几小时前就该回家了 却住进了精神病房♥
who should've been home hours ago, is in the psych unit.
真是讽刺
Irony sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
白做工一场
Pushing the rock uphill
我们甚至没有帮到别人
and we're not even helping people.
我们只创造了病人
We're just creating patients along the way.
也许我爸妈是对的
Maybe my parents were right.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
肋骨挫伤除了冰敷也没其他方法
Not much to do for busted ribs except ice them down.
-也许这个护腰帮得上忙… -哦,谢了
-Maybe this Velcro binder... -Oh, thanks.
能帮忙固定肋骨
Will help keep the packs in place.
是啊
Yeah.
移♥动♥跟呼吸都像被刀子捅一样痛
Moving, breathing, feels like I'm being stabbed.
真开心
Good times.
我把这个放进你的包里
I'll just put this in your bag.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯,听我说…
Uh, listen, um.
我很抱歉刚才对你发脾气
I'm sorry for blowing up on you earlier.
-都怪我太痛了 -迪恩,不
-It's the pain talking. -Dean, no.
今天发生的事都怪我
Everything that happened today, that is totally on me
跟我复杂的鸦♥片♥史造成的
and my complicated history with opiates.
好吗,我知道止痛药的坏处
Okay, I know their dark side,
所以我出于本能想保护大家 不会深受其扰
so my instinct is to protect people from getting sucked in.
-我知道我想太多了,但是… -没关系
-I know I was projecting, but... -No, it's okay.
没关系,我都懂
It's okay. I get it.
好
All right.
要我帮你拿包吗?
Can I give you a hand with your bag?
嗯…
Uh...
我扶你起来
I'll help you up.
泰勒医生,霍士迪医生,我有话要说
Ah, Dr. Taylor, Dr. Halstead, a moment.
董事会很不高兴
So the board is not happy
我们有两名急症室医生去找街头毒贩
that two of our ED doctors went to a street dealer.
-那是因为… -我很抱歉…
-That was... -I'm sorry...
嗯
Mm.
但他们不会再追究了
But they're not going to press the matter any further.
你们都是好医生
You're good doctors.
你们在替病人奋战
You're fighting for your patients
却置身于两难的处境
and you're being put in an untenable situation.
对此我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that.
我理解你们在走投无路的情况下
I understand with your backs up against the wall
需要找到有创意的解决方法
how you'd need to look for creative solutions.
我只要求你们以后
All I ask is that in the future,
能先给我一点提示
you give me a heads up.
他回来了?
He's back?
几分钟前自己回来的
Walked in a few minutes ago.
你和他聊过了吗?
Have you talked to him yet?
稍微,但他特别要求要跟你谈谈
Briefly, but he specifically asked to speak to you.
-我?-对
-Me? -Yeah.
毕竟你今天跟他交流得很融洽
I mean, he feels rapport because you connected with him today,
我亲眼看到了
and I saw it happen.
妮力,虽然医疗体系有很大的缺陷
Nellie, of course the system is deeply flawed,
而且通常很难感觉有做对事情
and it often feels like wins can be really hard to come by,
但你今天成功了
but you got one today.
干得好,医生
So good work, Doctor.
-真的 -谢谢
-Really. -Thanks.
马素医生
Dr. Marcel.
我在
Yeah. Hey.
你已经停止使用呼吸器了吗?
You already started weaning the vent?
新的肺起作用了
The new lungs are working.
我希望明天能试看看自主呼吸 但我们有个不错的开始
I hope to try an SBT tomorrow, but we're off to a good start.
网络要炸开了
Well, internet's gonna blow up.
我在社交媒体上有三千万粉丝
I got 30 million social media followers
等着听这个故事的结局
waiting to hear how this story ends.
是啊,医院要爆红了,对吧?
Yeah, Med's gonna go viral, huh?
不只是医院,马素医生
Not just Med, Dr. Marcel.
你救了纳撒尼尔两次
You saved Nathaniel's life twice now.
两次的方法都很惊人
Both in spectacular fashion.
对了,你有玩什么社交软件?
What are you on, by the way?
-推特、IG,还是抖音?-都没有
-Twitter, Insta, TikTok? -None of the above.
好吧,别担心
Well, no worries.
我会联络我的公♥关♥团队 要他们替你设账号♥
I'll text my PR team. Set up accounts for you.
同时,你要替接下来的事情做好准备
In the meantime, get ready for what comes next.
什么事情?
What's that?
变成名人
Fame.
等到感觉都消失,最棒的时刻就来了
It's gonna be great, when the feelings gone. Yeah!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表