The Department of Public Health has a new program,
与医院合作,在家中对母亲和婴儿进行
partnering with hospitals for in-home postpartum wellness checks
产后健康检查
on mom and baby.
我们需要加入这个项目
We need to join.
是的,我知道这个项目
Yes, I'm familiar with it.
然而这个项目需要的成本和资源太高了
However, it requires too much in terms of cost and resources.
这对你来说不算什么
It's "pennies to you."
一旦这个计划被证明是有用的 我们可以再考虑要不要加入
We can revisit it once the initiative proves its worth.
戴顿先生 这个项目早就被证明是有用的
Mister Dayton, it has already proven its worth.
我刚给一个26岁的女孩 做了全子♥宫♥切除术
I just did a full hysterectomy on a twenty-six-year-old.
整整九天,她流血不止,几乎要死了
For nine days she was bleeding so badly she almost died
没有人知道,因为没有人去看她
and no one knew because no one saw her.
如果我的病人有加入这样的计划
If my patient would've had that program,
受过产后护理训练的护士
a nurse trained in postpartum care
就会发现出血是不正常的
could've seen that that bleeding wasn't normal
并在她出血之前协助她
and gotten her help before she hemorrhaged.
但是她现在被迫放弃了 生育更多孩子的机会
Instead, she has given up the chance at more children.
这种事根本没必要发生
This never had to happen.
所以好好用你的钱,替我们报名参加吧
So put your money to good use and sign us up.
好
Okay.
我们会登记参加
Get us enrolled.
很好
Okay.
各位失陪一下,好吗?
Would you excuse me, please?
等一下
Hey, hold on. Uh.
萝丝还好吗?
How's Rose?
应该很快就能拔管了
Should be able to extubate her soon.
我会联♥系♥骨科,安排她明天做骨盆固定
I'll connect with ortho, schedule her pelvic fixation for tomorrow.
我们先把她固定住
We'll leave her wrapped up in the meantime.
保拉情况稳定,她很担心她
Paola is stable and she's really anxious about her.
她很快就能去看萝丝了
She'll be able to visit with Rose shortly.
太好了,谢谢你们,两位医生
Great, thank you, Doctors.
不会
Yeah.
嗨,迪恩…
Hey, Dean...
-我知道你不是故意的… -说吧…
-I know you didn't mean to... -Here we go. Here we go.
不,听我说,手术室2.0…
No, listen, 2.0...
-是的 -替我们的工作提供了很多协助
-Yeah. -adds a lot of value to what we do.
它在几秒钟内完成了 通常需要半个小时的工作
It did in seconds what usually takes us half an hour.
对,这叫做多管闲事,兄弟
Yeah, it's "a backseat driver," man.
这只是个工具
It's a tool,
就像急症室里的其他仪器一样
just like any other instrument in the "E.R."
只不过我不需要手术刀来告诉我 我的心跳变快了
Except I don't need a scalpel to tell me my heart rate is up.
我知道我心跳加快,我也调整好了
I know it's up and I make the adjustment.
手术室2.0只是需要 一些时间来适应,可是…
Uh, Two-Point-Oh just takes some time to get used to but...
是啊,也许这就是我们之间的区别
Yeah, maybe that's the difference between us.
好吗?
All right?
因为我相信我的手和直觉
Because I trust my hands and my instincts.
而你把判断力交给了一台机器
And you've abdicated your judgement to a machine.
别这样,迪恩,我的意思是…
Come on, Dean. I mean...
你是故意把机器弄坏的吧?
You broke it deliberately, didn't you?
等一下
Oh, woah. Hold on.
不是,那是个意外
No, that was an accident.
你被开除了,艾卓亚医生
You're fired, Doctor Archer.
哇,没这个必要
Whoa, that's not necessary.
我不是在跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
我要你在30分钟内离开医院
I want you off campus in thirty minutes.
我去收拾东西
I'll get my things.
我可以先离开
I can come back.
不用,你知道,我其实…一直在找你
No, you know, I was actually, uh...I was looking for you.
我…
I, uh...
只是想和你聊聊…今天早上的事
I just wanted to talk to you about...about this morning.
我只是觉得有点… 我不知道,感觉有点奇怪
I just felt a little, uh...I don't know, felt a little weird.
-好的 -我们道别的时候,你知道吧?
-Okay. -The way we left it, you know? Yeah.
我知道,我不禁注意到大家
I know, I couldn't help noticing that people were,
我不知道,看我们的眼神 怪怪的,对吧?
I don't know, looking at us a little funny, right?
对,我也发现了
Oh, yes. I saw it, too.
所以,我不…我只是… 如果让你不舒服,我很抱歉
So, I don't...I'm just...I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable.
我觉得你也是
I think you were, too.
对,当然
Oh, sure. Absolutely.
所以你才告诉那个男人我是歌♥手吗?
Is that why you told that man I was a singer?
我…
I...
我想让他知道你有多棒
I think I wanted him to know how...how wonderful you are.
这样他就不会认为我只是个清洁工?
So he wouldn't just think that I was a housekeeper?
什么?
What?
不是这样…
No...
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是啊…
Yeah...yeah.
我确定
I think I'm sure.
我是说,我不…我不知道,我们是…
I mean, I don't...I don't...I don't...I don't know. Are we...
丹尼尔,我永远也当不了 真正的歌♥剧歌♥手
Daniel, I will never be a true opera singer.
我了解我的声音
I know my voice.
我很开心
And I am happy.
但我想知道这对你来说够不够
But I am wondering if that can be enough for you.
我突然听到我的医学院老教授提醒我
I suddenly hear my old med school professor reminding me,
“坚持正统是医生的诅咒”
"Adherence to orthodoxy is the physician's curse."
不知道你能不能教我
I wonder if you might train me
你说的那个新的“电子病历”系统
on that new "E.M.R." program you were talking about.
不行,你要先等一下
No. You're gonna have to wait.
我想修改口述咪高峰
I want to modify the dictation microphones
这样医生和病人谈话时 就不会把头埋在iPad里了
so doctors don't have their noses in iPads when talking to patients.
好主意
Excellent idea.
我们需要聊聊
We need to talk.
我没时间跟你讨论我的决定
Look, I don't have time to discuss my decision.
你开除了我的急症室主任 你需要腾出时间给我
You fired the Chief of my "E.D." You need to make time.
“你的”急症室?
Your "E.D."?
人事决定归我管
Personnel decisions fall under my authority.
你想指派谁接任都没关系
Feel free to weigh in on his replacement.
艾卓亚医生是我们医院的重要一员
Doctor Archer is a vital part of our hospital.
他的知识、经验跟领导能力
His knowledge, his experience, his leadership.
艾卓亚医生是个累赘
Doctor Archer is a liability.
他破坏了昂贵的设备
He destroyed expensive equipment,
他对我的员工充满敌意,是我的眼中钉
he's antagonistic towards my staff and a general pain in my ass.
听着,我很乐意和你商议
Now, look, I'm happy to consult with you
有关医院运营的事宜
over matters concerning the operation of this hospital,
但这是最终决定
but this decision is final.
如果艾卓亚医生要走,那我也会离开
If Doctor Archer goes, then I go.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
为了迪恩艾卓亚?
Over Dean Archer?
是的
I am.
他如果再越线,你就要负责
He steps out of line again, it's on you.
你好,带了个访客给你
Hello. Brought you a visitor.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, how are you feeling?
就好像被巴士撞了一样
Like I got hit by a bus.
又或者是一辆加强型跑车
Or a souped-up sports car, I guess.
幽默感没有出问题
Sense of humor's intact.
这是个好现象
That's a good sign.
是啊
Yeah.
也许你该好好休息一下
Maybe we should let you get some rest.
不要
No.
不要走
Stay.
拜托你留下来
Please stay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请进
Come on in.
嘿
Hey.
你工作到很晚
You're working late.
是啊…
Yeah, uh, well.
听我说
Look,
班
Ben,
我们越久不说话
the longer we don't talk,
我们之间的分歧就越大
it's like the bigger the divide between us becomes.
我受不了了
And I can't stand it.
你受不了了?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表