护理站
Nurses' Station.
啊,有道理
Ah, makes sense.
关于昆顿的电♥话♥打来时,我就在那里
That's where I was when the call about Quentin came in.
我完全理解
Yeah. I totally get it.
我跑走的时候也会忘在那边
I would have run off and left it behind too.
但是我的肾脏可以承受轻度脱水
But, my kidneys can handle some mild dehydration.
你的不能
Yours can't.
-是啊… -没错
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Yeah.
我很确定明天会有另一个紧急情况
Pretty sure there'll be another emergency tomorrow.
后天也会有
And the day after that,
所以我要给你一样东西
so I'm gonna give you something.
这是一个追踪设备
It is a tracking device.
可以用应用程序连接到你的手♥机♥
App connects it to your phone.
自从我戴上它以来 我就再也没有丢过钥匙,所以…
And haven't lost my keys since I put it on, so...
好吧,你留着吧,我已经不需要水瓶了
Well, keep it. I'm past water bottles.
肾病专家刚刚离开
Nephrologist just left.
我的肾越来越糟了
My kidneys are getting worse.
要洗肾?
Dialysis?
今天是个大胜利
That was a big win today.
你拯救了那个家庭
You saved that family.
是啊
Yeah.
我想是时候谈谈我的 童年抵达者暂缓驱逐办法续签了
Suppose it's time to talk about my DACA renewal.
我知道我一直在拖
I know I've been dragging my feet.
今天是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
我们可以明天早上再说
We can speak in the morning.
不…我…准备好了
No, no, I'm...I'm ready.
是吗?好的
Hm? All right.
其实我一直在考虑离开医院
The truth is, I've been thinking about leaving Med.
真的吗?
Really?
我一直在学校 或者在我的住院医师计划中受到保护
I've always been in school or protected by my residency,
我的移♥民♥身份一直很稳定
so my immigration status has always been stable.
但是我的父母,尽管他们一直在工作
But my parents, despite them always having jobs,
身份却从来没稳定过
could never solidify theirs.
所以他们搬到了加拿大
So, they moved to Canada.
嗯
Hm.
但是他们不能进入这个国家来看我
But they can't enter the country to come visit me
如果我离开去看他们 我可能会被拒绝入境
and if I leave to go see them, I might be denied reentry.
所以…我已经有十年 没有拥抱过我的父母了
So, I haven't hugged my parents in a decade.
太令人心碎了
That's...that's heartbreaking.
玛丽亚今天,她的勇气…
Maria today, her bravery,
她愿意为了家人做出的牺牲
what she was willing to sacrifice for her family,
让我想起了
it reminded me that
“没有人会把自己的孩子放在船上
"No one puts their child in a boat,
除非水比陆地更安全”
unless the water is safer than the land."
出自瓦森夏雷
Warsan Shire.
那是一首美丽的诗
Oh, that's a beautiful poem.
我的父母为了让我来到这里 把我放在这艘船上
So, my parents sacrificed to get me here to put me in this boat.
这就是我必须留下的原因
Which is why I have to stay.
而奎瓦斯医生
And Doctor Cuevas,
我相信你会找到方法再次见到你的父母
I believe that you will find a way to see your parents again.
但在那一天到来之前 医院的我们都是你的家人
But until that day, know that you have family here in us at Med.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表