trying to enter the hospital over on Polk Street.
可以找谁呢?
Who do you have?
哈金斯医生很乐意提供帮助
Dr. Hudgins here would be happy to help.
-好极了 -当然
-Great. -Absolutely.
我们先来拍X光
Let's get an X-ray.
找姬芙莲
That's Kathleen.
你好
Hi.
海蒂,我们会帮你固定好 就能重新站起来了
We're gonna get you all patched up and back on your feet, Heidi.
我保证
I promise.
别嬉皮笑脸的
Stop smiling so much.
让人毛骨悚然
It's creeping me out.
X光
X-ray.
好的,海蒂,不幸的是,骨折了
OK, Heidi. Unfortunately, it is broken.
我觉得你不需要动手术
I don't think you'll need surgery,
骨科医生到达之前,我会先注射止痛
but I'll inject a numbing agent until ortho can weigh in.
与此同时,我们先脱掉
In the meantime, let's get you out
这件派克大衣 再盖上暖和的毯子,好吗?
of this parka and under some warm blankets, OK?
不要!住手!别管我!
Oh, no! Stop! Stop handling me!
-我这样就可以了 -好
-I-I can do it myself. -OK.
所有人,整个晚上 都在我旁边晃来晃去
Everybody, all night, just hovering over me,
挤得我喘不过气
just crowding my space.
硕克,你能…出来一下吗?
Zach, can you, um, come out here for a second?
嗯,等我一下,我先做完这个
Yeah, one second. I just gotta draw this up.
-硕克 -离我远一点!
-Zach. -Get away from me!
-离我远一点!-噢!
-Get away from me! -Ow!
不要…我要离开这里!
No! No! Let go of me!
谁可以来帮我一下?
Can I get some help over here?
病患有武器!
Patient armed!
-好了,亲爱的 -注射五单位氟哌啶醇
-OK, sweetie. -Pushing 5 of haldol.
-这边 -不要
-Right here. -No.
好了,亲爱的
OK, sweetie.
为什么就没有人可以让我自己待着?
Why won't anyone leave me alone?
好了…
OK. OK.
丹尼尔,我们知道 她刺伤菲历斯的原因吗?
Daniel, do we know why she stabbed Felix?
因为他话太多了
Because he was talking too much
进入了她的私人空间
and in her personal space.
什么,她刺伤人 就因为人家说话时靠她太近?
What, she stabbed a guy for being a close talker?
她的症状很严重
She's a seriously ill person.
年轻时被诊断出患有偏执型精神分♥裂♥症
Diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia when she was a young woman.
上次她来这里时,她还在服用氯丙嗪
Last time she was here, she was on thorazine,
但那是十年前的事了
but that's, like, ten years ago.
我很确定她从那之后 就没有持续在做治疗了
I'm pretty sure she has not had any kind of consistent care since.
没有服药,她就会非常不稳定
Without her meds, she's gonna be very volatile.
好吧,希望她能得到
Well, hopefully, she'll get the kind of help she needs
她应有的帮助
moving forward.
你说在监狱附属的精神病房♥里吗?
In a prison-affiliated psych ward?
-我没什么信心 -嘿,积
-I wouldn't count on it. -Hey, Jack.
-嗯?-可以借一步说话吗?
-Hmm? -You got a minute?
嗯,当然,不好意思
Yeah, of course. Excuse me.
听着,我们要…
Look, we need to...
-我们要来谈谈2.0 -嗯,请说
-We need to talk about 2.0. -Yeah, let's.
对了,我听说它又做出一次巨大的贡献
Now, I'm told that it delivered another tremendous success.
-贡献?-嗯
-Success? -Yeah.
2.0引导一位没有经验的外科医生 完成了复杂的手术
2.0 walked an inexperienced surgeon through a complicated procedure.
嗯,我称之为一次大成功
Yeah, I'd chalk that up as a win.
当然,病人最后没事了
Sure, the patient had a good outcome,
但是2.0又故障了,积,出大事了
but 2.0 glitched again, Jack, big-time.
嗯,跟我来,我洗耳恭听
Well, come walk with me. Now, I'm listening, though, sir.
继续说
Keep talking.
嗯,这个新功能 会因为一些预编的生理指标
Well, this new feature, locking surgeons out
把外科医生挡在外面
because of some pre-programmed metric of fitness,
不能这样
it's got to go.
2.0应该是要帮助外科医生
2.0 is a tool that was designed to help surgeons,
而不是阻止他们完成工作的工具
not keep them from doing their job.
我觉得它需要被禁用
I think it needs to be disabled.
听着,我不同意你的看法
Listen, I gotta disagree with you there.
有人告诉我你刚刚在2.0上
Now, look, I was told that you had some difficulty
遇到了一些困难,是吗?
with this thing earlier, yeah?
呃,我无法使用
Uh, I couldn't get it to work.
-对 -嗯
-Yeah. -Mm-hmm.
维修人员检查过了,然后…
Well, maintenance took a look at it, and...
嗯,事实证明它的功能一切正常
yeah, it turns out that it was working just fine.
我那时就用不了啊
Well, it wasn't working when I tried it.
听着,无论如何,当时情况很紧急
Look, regardless, it was an emergent situation.
-我那时很匆忙 -或者也有可能
-I was in a rush. -Or could it be
你的身体比你意识到的更累?
that maybe you were more fatigued than you realized?
我们所有人
Now look, it's common for all of us,
就算是顶级外科医生,普遍都低估了
maybe even top surgeons, to underestimate
疲劳对我们的反应和判断力的影响
the effects of fatigue on our reflexes and judgment.
但是拥有一个可以
But isn't it great to have a tool
免去所有猜测的工具不是很好吗?
that can take all the guesswork out of it?
40岁男性,卷入了一场机动车事故
OK, 40-year-old male involved in a motor vehicle crash.
闭合性损伤,头部可能创伤
Blunt trauma. Possible head injury.
左侧腰部有穿透性伤口
Penetrative wound to the left flank.
-使用了封闭敷料 -好
-Applied an occlusive dressing. -All right.
-带他去急症室 -这边
-Take him to Baghdad. -This way, guys.
这是柏加下士,28岁,国民警卫队
This is Corporal Parker. 28 years old. National Guardsman.
右腿孤立性动脉出血
Isolated arterial hemorrhage to the right leg.
大约90分钟前使用了止血带
Applied a tourniquet about 90 minutes ago.
血管外科医生正在楼上待命
Vascular surgeon is waiting upstairs.
好
OK.
-你的感觉如何?-还好
-How you feeling? -Good.
嗯,我的病人情况稳定
Yeah, much better
而且又到医院了,我现在好多了
now that my patients are stable and in hospital.
你是怎么到这里的?我很担心你
How did you get here? I was worried about you.
嘿,老爸
Hey, Dad.
辛
Sean.
我刚刚在停车
I gotta move my truck.
嗯
All right.
如果他没有出现 我根本不知道我们到底什么时候能到
I'm not sure we would have made it if he didn't show up when he did.
你知道他在阿♥拉♥斯加开扫雪机
Did you know that he spent a year in Alaska
开了一年吗?
driving a snowplow?
我不知道
No, I didn't know.
你有一个好儿子,迪恩
You got a good kid there, Dean.
妮娜,你能听到我说话吗?
Nina, can you hear me?
嗨,妮娜,我是霍士迪医生
Hi, Nina. I'm Dr. Halstead.
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me OK?
很好
Good.
快点进来
Come on. Come on in.
妮娜阿姨,你现在好多了
Auntie N, you're all better now.
你会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
我给你们两个一点时间
I'll give you two a moment.
你们两个谁打算负起破坏我们
Which one of you two drongos is responsible
整个血液库存供应的责任?
for blowing through our entire blood supply?
不好意思,你是谁?
I'm sorry. Who are you?
刚刚奇迹般地只用两单位血液
The surgeon who just performed
完成心脏搭桥手术的外科医生
a miracle cardiac bypass with only two units of blood.
积斯甸,冷静点
Justin, take it easy.
大家今天都很紧绷
Hey, we were all strapped today.
你们在一位创伤病患身上 用掉了40单位
You ate through 40 units on a single trauma.
要是我的病人醒来时因此出现缺陷
Now, if my patient wakes up with deficits because of this,
就是你们的责任
that's on you.
别管他,他就是个讨厌鬼
Don't worry about him. He's a prick.
不,他说得对,这个决定真的很糟糕
No, he's right. It was a bad call.
你怎么能说这种话?
How can you say that?
看看我们为那个孩子做了什么
I mean, look what we did for that kid.
这就是重点,我不应该
That's my point. I shouldn't have
让这个孩子或其他任何人
let my decision-making be influenced by this kid
影响我的决定
or anyone else.
我应该像往常一样相信数据
I should have followed the data like I always do.
听起来缺了一点同情心
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表