I mean, I thought you told me that the negotiations were going well?
不是,我说的是我不认为会有罢♥工♥
No, what I said was that I didn't foresee a strike.
但听着,我们还是得为了
But look, we still have to be prepared for
可能发生的罢♥工♥做好准备,丹尼尔
the possibility of a work stoppage, Daniel.
我是说,少做了什么就是怠忽职守
I mean, anything less is negligence.
我会对董事会说
What I'd say to the Board,
我会说“听着
is I'd say, "Look,
替这些工人加薪6%
isn't a six percent bump
难道不是只占了 护士加薪的一小部分吗?”
for a custodian a fraction of what it will be for the nurses?"
丹尼尔,我从来不会 对你的工作指手画脚
Daniel I don't ever tell you how to do your job.
我也不会对你的工作指手画脚
And I'm not telling you how to do yours.
我是告诉你大家都很害怕
I'm telling you people are scared,
因为他们不能失去这份薪水
because they can't afford to miss a paycheck.
对啊,这是我最不愿意看到的
Yeah, and that's the last thing I want.
所以我才会尽我所能
That's why I'm trying to do everything in my power
避免罢♥工♥
to avert a strike.
我不能把所有细节都告诉你
I can't give you all of the details.
我希望你跟所有人都能信任我
I expect you, of all people, to trust that.
拿到磁力共振造影结果了吗?
Got the "M.R.I." back?
拿到了,而且有病理性骨折的迹象
Yes, and it showed evidence of a pathological fracture.
什么时候进行做活体组织检查?
When they doing the biopsy?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
但锺斯医生看了磁力共振造影结果之后
But Doctor Jones ordered an "S"-PEP and a "U"-PEP
给他安排了血清和尿液蛋白电泳分♥析♥
after he saw the "M.R.I."
两项血液测试都呈阳性
And both blood tests came back positive.
多发性骨髓瘤
Multiple myeloma.
十之八♥九♥,是的
In all likelihood, yes.
伊萨还不知道
Isaac hasn't been told yet.
锺斯医生想等到 切片检查确认后再告诉他
Doctor Jones wanted to wait until it was confirmed by the biopsy.
伊萨今天早上还以为他就要时来运转了
Just this morning, Isaac thought his luck was changing.
终于要换肾了
He was finally getting a new kidney.
但现在他可能面临的是癌症晚期
And now he's potentially facing a terminal cancer.
也许不是这样呢?
Or, maybe not?
也许,多亏了你有仔细检查
Maybe, thanks to your diligence,
我们才能提早发现
we caught it early.
也许磁力共振造影救了他一命
Maybe that "M.R.I." just saved his life.
嘿
Hey.
我和宋医生谈过了
Spoke to Doctor Song.
她说手术进行得很顺利
She said the surgery went well.
洛的手有良好的血液流动和静脉回流
Rob's hand has excellent blood flow and venous return.
对,一切看起来都很好
Yeah, things are looking all right.
我在里面出了点状况
Had a moment in there.
好像我不知道该怎么相信自己的判断
It's like I didn't know how to trust my own judgement.
主要是因为我已经好一阵子不需要 自己判断了,我只要问2.0就好
Mostly 'cause I haven't needed to in some time. I just ask 2.0.
这就是我们为轻松和方便所付出的代价
That's the price we pay for ease and convenience.
应该是吧
I suppose.
玛莉莲收养新生儿 已经有五年以上的经验了
Marilyn has been fostering newborns for over five years.
从她退休到现在
Ever since she retired.
所以你很有经验吗?
So, you have a lot of experience, then?
是的
I do.
丽莎,就跟我们说的一样?
And, Liza, like we talked about?
目标是要让你跟孩子在一起,没有改变
The goal is reunification. Always.
只要你完成治疗项目
So, as soon as you finish the treatment program,
我们就会重新评估
we'll reassess things.
好
Right.
知道了
Okay.
你想好名字了吗?
Do you have a name picked out?
想好了
Yeah.
她叫汉娜
It's Hannah.
嘿,宋医生!
Hey, Doctor Song!
还好我找到你了
Glad I caught you.
我想跟你说,你明天可以睡晚一点
Wanted to let you know you can sleep in tomorrow.
明天早上8点不是要进行 剖腹探查术吗?
What happened to the exploratory lap we had scheduled for eight "A.M."?
对,手术还是会进行 但我把它转到一般手术室了
Yeah, it's still on the docket. I just moved it to a normal "O.R."
如果是因为今天发生的事…
If this is about what happened today...
不是
It's not.
其实是,但不是因为 我对2.0失去了信心
I mean it is, but not because I've lost any confidence in 2.0.
好…
Okay, uh...
你开车的时候会不会 关掉全球定位系统?
Um, you ever turn off the "G.P.S." while you're driving?
只是为了确认自己认不认得路?
Just to see if you still know the roads?
不会,从来没有过
No. Never.
好吧
Fair enough.
至于我?
Me?
我需要时不时这样做
I need to do that from time to time.
为了我自己的信心
For my own confidence.
如果你改变主意 我喝两杯特浓咖啡就会清醒了
If you change your mind, takes a double shot of espresso and I'm up.
知道了
Good to know.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我…丹尼尔,等一下
That's...just...Daniel, wait.
哦,没关系…我不想打扰你
Oh, no. I, oh, no, no. I...I didn't want to interrupt.
没关系…我其实很高兴看到你
No. No, no, no, it's okay. Good you are here, actually.
你…准备得怎么样了?
How's the, uh...how's the prep going?
应该还可以
Uh, okay, I think.
威尔逊先生问我是否认识医院里的医生
Mister Wilson was asking if I know any doctors at hospital
愿意发表意见
who would be willing to speak out.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
报纸上的文章
Uh, for newspaper article.
跟记者聊聊
Talk to reporter.
分享你为什么支持我们跟我们的要求
Share why you support us, our demands.
问题是,对我来说
Thing is, for me,
这违反了我的聘雇合同
that would be a violation of my employment contract.
我不能…
I'm not allowed to...
在没有和医院商量的情况下 接受媒体采访
to speak to the media without talking to the hospital first.
威尔逊先生说你不必公开♥发♥表意见
Mister Wilson said that you don't have to go on record.
你可以…我们只会说你的部门
Um...You would just...we would just say your department.
不会公开名字
No names.
莉莉安娜,我很想帮忙
Liliana, I would love to help,
但我是说,我觉得大家会
but I mean, I just think that people would,
你知道…大家会靠线索找出我是谁的
you know...they'd "connect the dots."
你不觉得这样太快了吗?
Pretty quickly, don't you think?
我明白了,没关系
I understand. It's okay.
-真的吗?-真的
-Really? -Yeah.
你知道我很支持你吧
You know how much I support you.
你不需要解释
You don't have to explain.
我晚点再打给你?
I'll, uh, call you later?
好啊…
Sure. Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表