I've never been married before.
你刚才问我要不要延后办婚礼
When you asked if we should postpone the wedding,
你想延后办婚礼吗?
um, do you want to postpone the wedding?
当然不想,我很期待
Of course not. I'm so good.
你能替他办出院手续吗?
So can you just get his discharge papers going,
我去跟爸爸说这个好消息?
and I'll let Dad know the good news?
-当然 -好
-Sure. -Okay.
好
Okay.
好,胰脏头部 跟十二指肠近端都露出来了
Okay, pancreas head and proximal duodenum are out.
我们能在术前
Can we have a real-time scan side-by-side
做个实时扫描吗?
with pre-op, please?
加载中
Loading.
很好
Nice work.
好,可以做个组织边缘的
Okay, uh, can I get a vivo histology assessment
活体组织学检查吗?
on the margins, please?
组织边缘很干净
Margins are clear.
好
All right.
是时候开始重建了
Time to start reconstruction.
警告
Caution.
请勿牺牲小肠的静脉回流
Do not sacrifice venous return to the small bowel.
你得保护近端连拱
You need to preserve the proximal arcade.
是的,我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
我的视线有限
My line of sight is limited.
机器人扫描仪可以照亮血管分支
The robotic scanner can transilluminate the branches.
好
Okay.
我需要更多小肠脉管的视图
Uh, I need more views of the small bowel vasculature.
很幸运,小肠的长度足够
Lucky break. We have enough length.
没错,初步吻合术是可行的
Yeah. Primary anastomosis is possible.
检查是正确的
Assessment is correct.
好,开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
缝合
Suture.
缝线间距太宽
Suture spacing is too wide.
会造成术后吻合口漏的风险
Risk for post-op anastomotic leak.
不会,我用这种方法做过很多次吻合术
No... I've done lots of anastomoses this way,
不会漏
without leak.
会造成术后吻合口漏的风险
Risk for post-op anastomotic leak.
缝合太近会造成撕裂组织的风险
Suturing too close risks tearing the tissues.
重新评估风险
Risk assessment re-evaluated.
继续缝合
Continue suturing.
谢谢
Thank you.
一旦我碰到格兰的动脉
Once I have exposure to Grant's artery,
-你就… -松开止血带?
-I'll have you... -Deflate the tourniquet?
对,还有,我需要
Yeah. And, uh, I'm gonna need to get proximal
进行近端和远端控制…
and distal control of the, uh...
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了?
What?
你知道吗…
You know what, uh...
你先进去动手术吧
Why don't you just go ahead and start,
我马上就来
and, uh, I'll be in in a minute.
怎么了?你要去哪?
What? Where are you going?
上厕所
Call of nature.
你还好吗?你才刚去过
You all right? You were just there.
我没事
I'm fine.
你穿起来很好看
It looks good on you.
是吗?
Yeah?
嘿,你们都准备好了
Hey, you guys are all set.
很好
Okay, great.
我得回去上班了
Uh, I got to head back to work.
-再见 -好
-Bye. -All right.
明天教堂见
See you at the church tomorrow.
没问题
You got it.
要走了吗,爸爸?
You ready, Dad?
阿方索!
Afonso!
-好痛 -爸爸?
-The pain. -Dad?
又开始痛了,这次更痛,对不起
It's back. It's worse. I'm sorry.
没关系,爸爸,不要紧
No, it's okay, Papai. It's okay.
我扶你回床上,好了
Let's get you back in bed. Okay. All right.
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
他所有的检查都很正常,但我还想
All his tests were normal, but there's something else
检查一件事
I want to look into.
艾普尔,帮爸爸拍个电脑断层扫描
April, let's get a CT.
好
Okay.
我叫玛姬通知放射科
I'll have Maggie let Radiology know.
我们一收到结果就马上回来,好吗?
We'll be back as soon as we get the results, okay?
丹,你知道玛姬在哪吗?
Dan, you know where Maggie is?
我买♥♥了派对用的小蛋糕
I got the cupcakes for the party.
啊,她在上面准备动手术
Ah, she's up in surgery.
给我吧
I'll take those.
手术?
Surgery?
不是她
Oh, not her.
是跟她一起出车祸的那个人
Uh, the guy she was in the accident with.
什么车祸?
What accident?
她上周发生侧撞交通事故
Last week, when she got T-boned.
是吗?
Oh.
谢了
Thanks.
车祸?
Auto accident?
班
Ben.
你没有跟我说你出车祸
You never told me you were in an accident.
-我没受伤 -那不是重点
-I wasn't hurt. -That's not the point.
你根本没有跟我说你出车祸
You never told me you were in an accident.
我不想要你生气
I didn't want to upset you.
生气?
Upset me?
你和谁在一起?
Who were you with?
动手术的那个人是谁?是格兰吗?
Who's the guy in surgery? Was it Grant?
所以你才不想告诉我吗?
Is that why you didn't want to tell me?
-是吗?-不是这样的
-Was it? -No.
他只是给我看他的车,然后…
He was just showing me his car and...
给你看他的车,我出城了 他就给你看他的车
Showing you his car. I go out of town, he's showing you his car.
班,我知道看起来很不像话,可是…
Ben, I know how it looks, but...
你在搞外遇吗?
Are you having an affair?
没有,绝对没有
No! Never.
你要我怎么相信你?
How am I supposed to believe you?
班,等一下
Ben, wait.
班
Ben.
种种迹象都表示我们已经完全
There's every indication that we were able to entirely
切除了病人的肿瘤
remove the patient's tumor, and, uh,
我们对他未来的状况抱持乐观
we're optimistic for his future.
请记住,病人的肿瘤
Now, bear in mind, the patient's tumor
在手术室2.0出现之前 被认为是完全无法进行手术的
was considered completely inoperable before O.R. 2.0.
感谢戴顿先生的慷慨解囊,芝加哥医院
And thanks to Mr. Dayton's generosity, Chicago Med
才能够透过高水平的外科手术
is able to provide our patients with the best possible outcome
替我们的病人提供最好的治疗
through a whole new level of surgical intervention.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
杜普雷医生,请留步
Dr. Dupre, a moment, please.
刚才到底是怎么回事?
What the hell happened in there?
你必须重新调整人工智能
You had to override the AI.
-不是2.0的错 -它给的建议很烂
-It wasn't 2.0's fault. -It gave me bad advice.
那都是因为我
That was because of me.
是我太谨慎了
I was overly cautious.
2.0的程序是写给不熟练的人
I programmed 2.0 for someone that was less proficient.
风险阈值过低
The risk threshold was too low.
但你是个技术高超的外科医生 马素医生
But you are a very skilled surgeon, Dr. Marcel.
人工智能懂得学习
The AI learns.
相信我,你不会再遇到这样的问题了
Believe me, you will not have this problem again.
保罗
So Paul,
我们觉得我们现在更了解
we think that we have a much better idea
你的情况了
about what's been going on with you.
-是我想的那样吗?-不是
-Is it what I thought? -It's not.
腰椎穿刺显示蛋白质含量升高
The lumbar puncture showed elevated protein levels,
说明有发炎
which means there's inflammation present.
好消息是,没有任何感染的迹象
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表