Why was this guy moved to the entryway?
他正在治疗冻疮
He was being treated for frostbite.
是冻伤
It was frostnip.
我们需要病房♥
And we needed the room.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's wrong with this thing?
-我去看看 -不…算了
-I'll take a look. -No, no, no, forget it.
无论如何,我们得让他照电脑断层
We gotta get him up to CT anyway.
-把他带到楼上 -好,我们走吧
-Let's get him upstairs. -All right, let's go.
动起来…谢谢大家
Let's move. Let's move. Thank you.
嘿,我听说菲历斯被刺伤了
Hey. I heard Felix got stabbed.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
芝加哥警署已收到通知 但他们的整个部门都被困住了
CPD's been notified, but their entire department is underwater.
所以他们至少要过好几个小时 才能到达这里
So it's going to be a few hours before they can even get here.
-积 -嗯?
-Jack. -Yeah?
你还在这里做什么?
What are you still doing here?
我们的手术室2.0更新延迟了
We got delayed finishing up the OR 2.0 sensory upgrades,
然后我又无法在暴风雨袭来之前
and then I couldn't get the helicopter launched
启动直升机
before the storm hit.
所以我…有人告诉我有刺伤事件
So I, um... I was told there was a stabbing.
但好像满平静的
It seems awfully calm.
因为我们很努力保持低调
Well, we're trying to keep it quiet.
就目前而言,我们遇到了医疗紧急情况
As far as anyone is concerned, we had a medical emergency.
好,那现在要怎么做?
OK. Then what happens now?
我们说话的当下 我的团队正在调取监视器影像
My team is pulling the surveillance footage as we speak.
但如果这并非偶发事件
But in the event this is an active situation,
我觉得我们必须发布银色警报
I think we have to call a code silver,
在其他人受伤之前撤离建筑物
evacuate the building before anybody else gets hurt.
我真的不想要走到那一步
I'd really prefer not to do that.
银色警报会要求我们封锁医院
A code silver would require us to lock down the hospital
并将所有人赶回街头去
and kick all of these people back out onto the streets.
那我们该怎么办呢?
Then what are we supposed to do?
我们可以先悄悄地通知必要的工作人员
Well, we can start by quietly notifying essential staff
这个威胁
of the threat.
如果每个人都稍微了解现在的状况
And if everyone could have just a little situational awareness,
我们可以为马森队长 和他的团队争取一些时间
we'd give Chief Madsen and his team time
翻阅监视器影像,识别疑犯
to review the surveillance footage and ID a suspect.
不好说,莎伦 我们医院里可能有个疯子到处乱跑
I don't know, Sharon. We might have a lunatic loose in our hospital.
我觉得我们应该启动警报
I think we should call the code.
积,这些人无处可去
Jack, these people don't have anywhere to go.
我知道,但我也不会眼睁睁
I get it, but I'm not gonna have this whole thing
看着意外发生
blowing up in my face.
准备封锁
Shut it down.
我不会让你把大家赶出去的
I am not letting you send people out there.
没得讨论
And that's it.
嗯,我们还有几辆皮卡
Yeah, we've got a couple more pickups,
路上一团乱 所以我想大概要一个小时左右?
and the roads are a mess, so I'd say about an hour or so?
她的肝肾功能指数是多少?
What are her liver and kidney function numbers?
肌酸酐1,尿蛋白比值为200
Creatinine at 1. PC ratio of 200.
轻度宫缩,她的血压
Mild contractions, and her blood pressure's
持续高于140/90
persistently higher than 140/90.
好吧,她很可能是子痫前症
OK, she could be preeclamptic,
但如果我们要催生的话
but we're a bit shy of where we'd want
真的有点紧绷…33周
to induce right away... 33 weeks.
不可否认,这有点超出我的能力范围 但我对所有想法持开放态度
Admittedly, I'm a little out of my depth, but I am open to ideas.
帮她打一针贝他每松 来帮助婴儿的肺部成熟
Give her a shot of betamethasone to help mature the baby's lungs
再帮她注射镁剂以防止癫痫发作
and magnesium to prevent seizures
如果我们要处理子痫前症
in case we are dealing with preeclampsia.
我会尽快赶到
I'll be there as soon as I can.
好,知道了
OK. Got it.
还有,汉娜,注意安全
And, Hannah, be safe out there.
我会在需要我之前抵达的
I'll be there before you know it.
我们拿到了克林特的扫描
We got Clint's imaging results,
的确是眼眶骨折
which confirmed an orbital fracture.
我在等眼科医生下来做咨♥询♥
I'm just waiting until ophtho can get down and do a consult.
好,那还有别的吗?
OK, yeah. So is there anything else?
嗯…
Yeah. Um...
他的检验结果
his lab results.
嗯
All right.
嘿,跟我出来
Hey, with me now.
所以你到底要不要告诉我 发生了什么事?
So do you mind telling me what's really going on here?
-什么?我不知道… -克林特的检验结果
-What? I don't know... -Clint's lab work.
苯♥丙♥胺♥类、苯并类、鸭片类药物
Amphetamines, benzos, opioids.
我的意思是,那家伙的血里
I mean, that guy's got an entire pharmacy
-有整家药局 -好啦…
-in his bloodstream. -OK. OK.
听着,克林特打电♥话♥叫我接他
Look, Clint called me for a ride
是因为他又故技重施,遇到了一些麻烦
because he relapsed and he got into some trouble.
-你也吸了吗?-没有!
-Are you using again? -No!
不对,告诉我真♥相♥
No, tell me the truth.
你知道吗?这就是我一开始 不打算告诉你
You know, this is exactly why I didn't tell you the truth
我们为什么来这里的原因
about why we were here in the first place.
你什么时候才能信任我?
When are you ever gonna have some trust in me?
当你不再做出错误的决定时 就是那个时候
When you stop making bad decisions. That's when.
我发誓我没有
I swear I'm clean.
你不信就来验我
You don't believe me, give me a drug test.
也许我真的会
Maybe I will.
推进导管
Advancing the catheter.
我很努力才维持住她的血压
I'm barely keeping her pressure up.
我动作尽可能快了,有点问题
I'm working as fast as I can. Having some issues.
好吧,给一安瓿的钙和碳酸氢盐
All right, give an amp of calcium and bicarb.
再继续输血
And keep going with the blood products.
没有脉搏,心跳停止了
Lost pulse. She's arresting.
开始心肺复苏,注射一毫克肾上腺素
Starting compressions. Push a milligram of epi.
注射
Push it.
已注射
Epi's in.
脉搏回来了,自主循环再现
Pulse is back. I have ROSC.
好,我们继续
All right. Let's keep going.
不行,我想我们到此为止了
No. I think we're done here.
-什么?-我试过了
-What? -I tried.
骨盆上的束腰挡住了路,血肿太大了
The pelvic binder's in the way, and the hematoma is too big.
扭曲了解剖结构,线过不去
It's distorting the anatomy. I can't pass the wire.
-如果我们松开束腰呢?-不行
-What if we loosen the binder? -No way.
一旦你松开了 她就会在手术台上失血过多而亡
As soon as you remove the pressure, she'll bleed out on the table.
拜托,我们来想想别的办法
Well, come on. We have to think of another way.
我们尽力了,很遗憾,韦
Gave it our best shot. Sorry, Will.
保安部仍在调查中
Security's still investigating.
与此同时,我们告诉大家
In the meantime, we're just telling people,
要留意任何可疑的迹象
you know, just keep an eye out for anything suspicious.
哇,刺伤事件,好的
Wow, a stabbing. OK, will do.
查理斯医生 你能确认一下这个剂量吗?
Dr. Charles, can you confirm this pharmacy dosage, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
-马素医生 -嗯?
-Dr. Marcel. -Yeah?
-所以?-不好
-So? -Not good.
电脑断层扫描显示刀的一部分折断了
A CT scan showed that part of the knife broke off
卡在他肝脏中间的某个地方
and is lodged somewhere in the middle of his liver.
那他需要动手术吗?
So he's gonna need surgery?
嗯,但他的肝脏有三个部分
Yeah, but he has three tracts in the liver.
从表面上看,很难知道
From the surface, it'll be challenging
哪一部分里面有刀片
to know which one has the retained blade.
如果我们盲目开刀 那他可能就会失血过多
And, well, if we go in blindly, then he could bleed excessively.
所以我…我想升级到2.0
So I'm... I'd like to go up to 2.0.
我希望增强的成像
I'm hoping the enhanced imaging
能为我们提供动手术
will give us the roadmap we need
所需的现状扫描
to, uh... to make the repair.
好的
OK.
嗯,我会打电♥话♥到楼上 让他们知道你正赶过去
Um, I'll call upstairs and let them know that you're on your way.
-再拿一杯咖啡吧 -嗯
-You get another cup of coffee. -Yeah.
肝损伤真的很危险
Liver injuries are brutal.
可怜的菲历斯
Poor Felix.
我知道今晚很混乱 可是怎么会发生这种事呢?
I know it's chaotic tonight, but how does something like this happen?
朵莉丝,拜托
Doris, please.
说这种话没帮助
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表