我们董事会有个空缺
We have a seat opening up on the board.
你认识佐治托马斯医生吗?
Are you familiar with George Thomas?
我加入你的董事会
I'm not trying to be a part of your board
不是为了成为某些 特殊利益集团的代言人
so I can be a mouthpiece for some special interest groups.
我会洗耳恭听
"I'm all ears."
我认为你在2.0上投入了太多
I think that you got a lot invested in 2.0.
我不会拿病人的生命当赌注
I'm not gonna gamble with a patient's life
就为了炫耀我闪亮的新玩具
just so I can show of my shiny new toy.
实时数据不足
The real-time data is insufficient.
成像也不充分
Imaging is inadequate.
那我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do here?
如果我们罢♥工♥ 医院就要从各地调工人过来
The hospital is flying in workers if we walk out.
他们要破坏罢♥工♥?
They're flying in "scabs?"
我从来不会对你的工作指手画脚
I don't ever tell you how to do your job.
我也不会告诉你该怎么做好你的工作
And I'm not telling you how to do yours.
我在告诉你,大家都很害怕
I'm telling you people are scared
因为他们不能失去这份薪水
because they can't afford to miss a paycheck.
尊严、尊重,还要更多的薪水!
Dignity, respect, more money in our checks!
尊严、尊重,还要更多的薪水!
Dignity, respect, more money in our checks!
(警戒线,禁止穿越,芝加哥警署)
尊严、尊重,还要更多的薪水!
Dignity, respect, more money in our checks!
我去看看是怎么回事,好吗?
See what's happening, okay?
莎伦
Sharon.
丹尼尔,你在罢♥工♥?
Daniel, you're striking?
没有,我…我只是…
No, I'm...I'm just...
你知道,表现出团结的精神
...you know, showing solidarity
我认为我可以在休假的时候参与抗♥议♥
which I believe I'm allowed to do on my day off.
是可以
You are.
我知道整个劳资纠纷 对我们来说造成了困扰
Look, I know that this whole labor dispute is a bit complicated for us.
没错
It is.
我只是想让你知道,我支持服务人员
I just want you to know, I support the service workers.
对我来说,让莉莉安娜觉得
And it's very important for me to feel
我有在支持她是很重要的
that Liliana feels like I have her back.
-知道了,丹尼尔 -好
-Okay, Daniel. -All right.
在外面要注意保暖
Just, stay warm out here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天见?
See you tomorrow?
好
Okay.
这对我跟我的朋友们来说 意义重大,丹尼尔
It means a lot to me, Daniel. And my friends...
你跟我们一起在外面吹冷风
you being out here in the cold with all of us.
你在开玩笑吗…
Are you kidding me? Uh...
我们可以一起在外面消磨时间
...and we get to hang out together,
我是说你很有魅力,所以这样是加分
and, I mean you are very attractive, which is a bonus.
是吗?
Oh.
是啊
It is.
嘿
Hey.
嗨,抱歉我迟到了
Hi, sorry I'm late.
外面人潮汹涌,我得穿过人潮
A little, uh, foot traffic outside I had to navigate.
我有发现
I noticed.
我买♥♥了咖啡给你
Already got you a coffee.
啊,谢谢
Ah, thanks.
谢谢你跟我碰面
Thanks for meeting me.
当然,怎么了?
Yeah, of course. What's going on?
我在跟我的担♥保♥人进行戒毒的步骤
Well, um, I'm working the steps in "N.A." with my sponsor
现在已经来到第九步了
and I'm up to Step Nine.
是吗?好哦,这样很好
Oh, yeah? Well, okay, that's good.
第九步是向你伤害过的人赔罪
Step Nine is making amends with the people you've harmed.
好,但你不用这么做
Oh, well, you don't have to do that.
我需要
Yes. I do.
总之,我很抱歉没去参加
Anyway, I'm sorry for not showing up to that job interview
你在奥黑尔安排的面试
you arranged at O'Hare.
你要说那么久以前的事啊?
Well, you're going way back, aren't you?
我那个时候偷了爷爷的怀表去换现金
And for that time I stole grandpa's pocket watch and hocked it for cash.
还有,这件事我一直无法忘怀
And, um, this one really haunts me,
我那次说妈妈喝酒都是因为你
uh, that time I said Mom drinks because of you.
是的,过去都已经过去了
Yeah, "water under the bridge."
你有跟她聊过吗?你知道她人在哪吗?
Have you talked to her at all? Do you know where she is?
据我所知,她退出了康复中心
Uh, well, uh, last I heard, uh, she quit rehab.
但时间比我想的更晚了
But it's actually later than I thought,
我得去…上班了
and, uh, I gotta get...get to work.
我们改天再聊,好吗?
We can pick this up another time, all right?
好
Okay.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
去六号♥治疗室
Going to Treatment Six.
所有的主治医生都没空,所以只有我了
All the attendings are occupied, so you've got me.
大卫沙利文,18岁
David Sullivan. Eighteen-years-old.
血压118跟77
"B.P." one-eighteen over seventy-seven,
心率99
heart rate ninety-nine.
他父母打电♥话♥叫救护车
His parents called nine-one-one.
大卫晕倒可能是因为 他好几天没吃东西了
David fainted. Probably 'cause he hasn't eaten anything in days.
但更糟的是
But it's even worse than that.
他说了一些很可怕的话
He's saying some pretty horrible stuff.
好的,大卫,我是艾莎医生
Okay. Hey, David, I'm Doctor Asher.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
Can you tell me what's going on?
走开
Go away.
好,我数到三
All right, on my count.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
我们六个月前和大卫一起来医院
We came in with David six months ago.
查理斯医生和奎瓦斯医生
Doctor Charles and Doctor Cuevas
诊断出他患有分♥裂♥情感性障碍
diagnosed him with schizoaffective disorder.
他们…人在这里吗?
Are they...are they here?
查理斯医生今天没上班,奎瓦斯医生有
Uh, Doctor Charles isn't working today, but Doctor Cuevas is.
你能帮我找奎瓦斯医生过来吗?
Can you call Doctor Cuevas for me, please?
走开…离我远一点
Leave...leave me alone!
大卫,我们只是想替你检查一下
David, we just want to check you out.
不重要了
It won't matter.
什么都不重要了
Nothing matters.
沙利文夫妇
Mister and Misses Sullivan.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
大卫,你还记得我吗?
David, hi, do you remember me?
我是奎瓦斯医生
Doctor Cuevas?
我不需要看医生
I don't need a doctor.
好,能告诉我你为什么这么想吗?
Okay, can you tell me why you think that?
我就是知道
I know.
大卫,有声音在跟你说话吗?
David, are the voices talking to you?
你告诉我他们在说什么 也许我们能帮得上忙
Maybe if you tell me what they're saying, we can help.
你们不能
You can't.
为什么?
Why is that?
告诉他们,大卫
Tell them, David.
说吧,亲爱的
Go ahead, honey.
我已经死了
I'm dead.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你们帮不了我,因为我已经死了
You can't help me, because I'm already dead.
自从我们上次来这里后的几个月里
In the months since we were last here,
大卫一直在服用理思必妥
David has been taking a combination of risperidone,
阿立哌唑和氯氮平这几种药
aripiprazole and clozapine.
是啊,有段时间一切都很顺利
Yeah, things were going okay for a little while there.
但后来情况就变了
But then there was this new development.
那大卫…
So, David.
你怎么会认为你已经死了呢?
How did you come to believe that you're dead?
大卫?
David?
我感觉得到
I could feel it.
那是什么感觉?
And what did it feel like?
就像是…
Like...
我的器官停止运作了
my organs stopped working.
除了这种感觉之外 还有什么让你相信是这样的?
And did anything else, besides the feeling, lead you to believe this?
声音
The voices.
你脑子里的声音?
The voices in your head?
你为什么觉得他们说的是实话?
And why do you think that they're telling you the truth?
别想说服我是我错了
Stop trying to convince me I'm wrong.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表