是没错
That's true.
所以他肯定有个血块
So he must have thrown a clot, traveled to his brain
透过间隔缺损进入了他的大脑
through the septal defect.
深层静脉栓塞是最常见的手术
Deep vein clots are one of the most common surgical
并发症之一,不是吗?
complications, aren't they?
是的,没错
Yes, they are.
但在这种情况下 你认为血栓会从哪里产生呢?
But in those cases, where would you expect the clot to originate?
他的骨盆或腿
His pelvis or his legs.
李察的电脑断层扫描 显示血栓在他的肝脏
Richard's CT showed the clot was in his liver.
等一下,他的肝脏怎么会有血块?
Wait, how did he get a clot in his liver?
这就是我不明白的地方
That's what I can't seem to figure out.
所以呢,你要进行尸检吗?
What, are you gonna do an autopsy?
没有,他太太不愿意
No, his wife didn't want it.
但是2.0记录了大量的术中数据
But 2.0 records a massive amount of intraoperative data,
所以我要…
so I'm gonna have...
我要请嘉丽丝调出李察手术的资料
I'm gonna have Grace pull his files on Richard's surgery,
看看能不能找到答案
see if I can find some answers there.
一有进展就跟我说
Keep me posted.
好,我会的
Yeah. Will do.
(找不到档案)
怎么了?
What's up?
等我一下
One second.
(找不到档案)
嘉丽丝,怎么了?
Grace, talk to me.
李察伊云斯的手术数据不见了
The data from Richard Evans' surgery, it's missing.
不见是什么意思?
What do you mean missing?
数据不在服务器上,我不知道跑哪去了
It's not on the server. I don't know where it could be.
肯定会有备份
There must be a backup.
我找过了备份服务器,也不在那里
I tried the backup server. It's not there either.
以前有发生过这种情况吗?数据不见的情况?
Has this happened before? Data just disappearing?
没有,从来没有
No. Never.
哇
Wow.
看来有人很高兴
Somebody looked pretty happy for having just
值完夜班了
gotten off the night shift.
我今天就能拿到新家的估价了
I get the appraisal back on my new home today.
如果跟我想的一样
If it appraises for what I expect,
那最后的犹豫就没了
I remove my final contingency.
-哇,今天是个大日子 -没错
-Wow. Big day. -Yeah.
你已经有跟你的房♥东说了吗?
So you've given notice to your landlord and everything?
当然,我觉得他比我更兴奋
Oh, yes. I think he's more excited than me.
等我搬出去的第二天,他就会请承包商
Day after I move out, he has a contractor coming in
来装♥修♥
to start renovations.
搬家有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Anything I can do to help with the move?
我会一整天都在打包
I will be packing all day and night.
你下班之后来陪我就够好了
Company would be nice when you get off work.
我可以做得更好
I can do you one better.
我会带酒跟薄饼过去
Me and wine, plus pizza.
你真是知道怎么赢得我心
You know the way to my heart.
-是啊,对吧?-没错
-I do, don't I? -Yeah.
再见
See you later.
好了,你们可以回家了
All right. Let's get you guys home.
我们走吧
Let's go, guys.
好,你要记得每天换绷带
OK, and you'll wanna change the bandage every day
晚上涂这种药膏
and apply this ointment at night.
总而言之,尽量不要用脚
Just generally overall stay off the foot as much as possible.
我尽量
I'll try.
佩妮,如果伤口变红或者流脓
Now Penny, if the wound turns red or develops pus
或者开始发烧,就回来找我
or you start running a fever, I want you to come back.
只要说你胸痛,这样你在
Just say you're having chest pain so you don't have
没有保险的情况下入院 就不会遇到麻烦了
any trouble checking in without insurance.
好,知道了,真的很谢谢你
Right. Got it. I really appreciate your help.
因为我的移♥民♥身份
Because of my immigration status,
我总是不敢随意报上名字
I'm careful about where I give my name,
所以我总是来芝加哥医院 因为我知道这里很安全
and I always come to Med 'cause I know it's safe.
现在也是一样
It still is.
我们只是要应对一些新政策
We just got some new policies to contend with.
真的很谢谢你
Well, thanks again.
好了,孩子们,我们走吧
Come on, boys. Let's go.
大家再见
Bye, guys.
你觉得你还能这么干多久?
How long do you think you'll be able to get away with this?
什么意思?
With what?
又有病人说胸痛?
Another patient complaining of chest pain?
这是避开戴顿新政策的唯一办法
It's the only way to get around Dayton's new policy.
我不是在嘲笑你,我很赞赏你的创造力
I'm not mocking you. I'm applauding your creativity.
我和你一样受不了这些政策
I'm just as fed up as you are.
但不幸的是,这样不是长久之计
But unfortunately, it's not a long-term solution.
我知道
I know.
是啊
Yeah.
艾莎医生
Dr. Asher.
米歇尔,我拿到你的化验结果了
So, Michelle, I got your lab results back,
结果显示你没有尿路感染
and it turns out you do not have a UTI.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我以为肯定是感染
I thought for sure.
有时候尿路感染的症状和怀孕很像
Well, sometimes symptoms of a UTI can mimic those of pregnancy.
什么?你是说…
What? Are... are you saying...
没错
Yes.
米歇尔,你怀孕了
Michelle, you are pregnant.
不,不可能…
No. No. That...
肯定搞错了
That's a mistake.
我…七年前做了输精管结扎术
I... I had a vasectomy seven years ago.
这个嘛,我们可以做个测试来确认
Oh, well, we can absolutely run a beta to confirm.
我还打算做超声波和盆腔检查
I was also about to do an ultrasound and a pelvic exam as well.
可是…这根本不可能
Well, there's just... There's no way this is possible.
输精管结扎术后可能会再通
Well, recanalization can happen after a vasectomy.
是啊,但不是在七年过后
Right. Not seven years later.
如果会发生的话,通常发生在第一年
If it's gonna happen, it usually happens in year one.
森
Sam.
别再争论有没有可能了 就做个超声波检查
Stop debating whether it's possible and let's just get the ultrasound
这样我们就能确认我是真的怀孕了
so we can confirm I'm actually pregnant.
对…好
Right, right, right. Yeah.
好
Yeah. OK.
你介意把病人袍撩高一点吗?
Do you mind lifting your gown a little?
很好
Great.
这个会有一点冰
So this will feel a little cold.
-准备好了吗?-好了
-You ready? -Mm-hmm.
天啊
Oh, wow.
你想听心跳声吗?
Do you wanna hear the heartbeat?
想
Yeah.
我要告我的泌尿科医生
I'm gonna sue my urologist.
居然跟我说他的输精管结扎术 从来没失败过
Told me he never had a vasectomy fail.
你有没有搞错?
Seriously?
你只想到要说这个?
That's all you have to say?
我让你们聊一下
I am going to give you guys a minute.
米歇尔,我等一下回来帮你做盆腔检查
Michelle, I will be back for your pelvic exam in a bit.
好
Yeah.
查理斯医生?
Dr. Charles?
妮力奎瓦斯医生,怎么了?
Dr. Nellie Cuevas. What's up?
大卫沙利文来了
David Sullivan's back.
真的吗?
Really?
我上周才跟他妈妈聊过
I was just talking to his mom, like, last week.
她说他的电痉挛疗法做得很好
She said that he's doing really well on his ECT maintenance regimen.
他们可能只是降低了他的理思必妥
They might have even just lowered his risperidone.
那他看起来还好吗?
I mean, how does he seem?
我还没跟他说到话
I haven't spoken to him.
我觉得最好由你来处理
I thought it would be better if you did the intake.
为什么?
Why is that?
他最近几次进急症室
Well, the last few times he's been in the ED,
我的出现都只会让他焦躁不安 让他更加偏执
my presence has only agitated him and tightened his paranoia.
我要郑重声明,这事跟你的关系
Just for the record, that's probably got a lot less
可能远不如
to do with you than the paranoid delusions
他的妄想症那么大
he was experiencing.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表