Okay.
-很高兴认识你 -是啊
-Nice to meet you. -Yeah.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
奎瓦斯医生,这位是迪恩艾卓亚 他是急症室的主管
Dr. Cuevas, this is Dean Archer. He is the head of the ED.
妮力今天开始轮心理治疗的班
Nellie is starting a psych rotation today.
另一只待宰的羔羊
Another lamb to the slaughter.
艾卓亚医生,我可不是羔羊
Hardly a lamb, Dr. Archer.
抱歉
Sorry.
那么那孩子是怎么回事?
So what's going on with the kid?
你怎么看呢?
What are you thinking?
他多疑,表现出被害妄想
He's paranoid, exhibiting persecutory delusions.
不仅仅是他说的话,还有肢体语言
It isn't just what he said but his body language,
拒绝进行眼神交流
refusal to make eye contact.
好,问题在于,是因药物引发的吗?
Yeah. The question is, is it chemically induced,
还是其他因素?
or is there something else going on here?
好吧,如果是药物引发的 应该已经解除了
Well, if it is chemically induced, it should resolve.
是的
Yeah.
与此同时,我们得从父母 那里得到更多情报
In the meantime, we got to get a better history from the parents.
是的
Yeah.
我看到毛玻璃样病灶
I'm seeing ground glass opacities.
和扩大的肺动脉
And an enlarged pulmonary artery.
她肯定得了间质性肺病
She's definitely got interstitial disease.
但是什么原因造成的呢?
But what is causing it?
我们需要做一次支气管镜检查 并清理她的肺部
We need to get a bronchoscopy, clean out her lungs.
他们可以进行活体♥检♥验 看能否能找到答案
They can take a biopsy, see if we can find out.
汉娜!汉娜!
Hannah! Hannah!
她的血氧掉到了83
She's only sating at 83.
叫呼吸复苏小组过来
Get respiratory in here.
我们会救你的,汉娜 我们会救你的,好吗?
We got you, Hannah. We got you. Okay?
放轻松
Just relax.
好了
There you go.
我进去了
I'm in.
我们应该在楼下给她插管的
We should have intubated her downstairs.
听着,我之前很生气
Look, I was upset earlier,
但我不想让你误会大卫
but I don't want you to get the wrong impression about David.
他是一个很棒的孩子 我们为他感到骄傲
I mean, he is a great kid, and we're very proud of him.
这整件事都是大♥麻♥害的
You know, this whole business with the marijuana,
想不到他竟会这么做
that's way out of character.
他是个如此可爱、快乐的孩子
He was such a sweet, happy child.
大家都会对我们赞美
You know, everyone would always compliment us
说他有多么乖巧
on how good his manners are.
直到现在他每一科成绩都拿A
And up until now, I mean, he's been a straight-A student.
所以他的成绩下滑了?
So his grades have fallen off?
这是最近的事
Just recently.
你能想到他的行为 有什么其他变化吗?
Any other changes in his behavior that you can think of?
有想到什么吗?
Anything at all come to mind?
嗯,我猜他最近变安静了
Well, I guess he's quieter lately.
更安静了?
Quieter?
他似乎活在自己的世界里
Sometimes, he seems off in his own world.
他在房♥间里独处的时间变多了
I mean, he spends a lot more time alone in his room.
你不会注意到的,因为你在工作
Well, you don't notice it so much because you're at work.
好吧,所以他花更多的时间独处
Okay, so he's been spending more time alone.
那…朋友呢?
What about... what about friends?
他有一群他常和他一起 出去玩的朋友吗?
Does he have a group of buddies he normally hangs out with?
我不知道,他不带任何人回家
I don't know. I mean, he doesn't bring anyone home.
我猜他现在更孤独了
You know, I guess he's just more of a loner these days.
但我的意思是,很多孩子也是如此
Yeah, but I mean, that's true for a lot of kids, though.
你知道,自从疫情以来
You know, since COVID,
很多课程和社交活动都改为线上了
and the online classes and the socializing.
当然
Sure.
疫情对年轻人来说 确实很难熬,这是肯定的
I mean, the pandemic has been really rough on young people, for sure.
但是你没有发现什么不同吗?
But you haven't noticed anything different?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧,我有时晚上起床
Some... Okay, I'll get up at night sometimes,
会看到他房♥里的灯还亮着
and I'll see that the light in his room's still on.
嗯,是的
Well, yeah.
我想这就是大卫周末睡个不停的原因
I guess that's why David sleeps so much on the weekends.
他没得到足够的休息
He's just not getting enough rest.
所以睡眠习惯改变了吗?
So sleeping habits have changed?
正常的青少年都会这样,对吧?
Oh, I mean, this is all normal teenage stuff, right?
很有可能
Very possibly.
但老实说,如果能允许我们
But honestly, we would really appreciate it
简短问个大卫几句,那就太感激了
if you would give us permission to have another quick conversation
这样我们才能弄清楚
with David just to help us figure out,
发生了或没发生什么事
you know, what's going on and maybe what isn't.
我们当然不希望这种情况再次发生
We certainly don't want this to happen again.
对,我们不希望
No. We don't.
如果这能帮到他就没问题
I guess if you think that it will help.
太好了
Great.
-谢谢 -好的
-Thank you. -All right.
史葛医生
Dr. Scott.
马素医生
Dr. Marcel.
高兰的兄弟,波格丹高斯塔维治
Bogdan Costavich, Goran's brother.
他是B型阴性,刚好相符
He's B negative. A match.
他同意捐出一块肝叶
He's agreed to donate a lobe of his liver.
高斯塔维治先生,你真慷慨
Well, Mr. Costavich, this is very generous.
我只是想确保你明白
I just want to make sure you understand
你同意做这个手术
what it is you're agreeing to.
嗯…过程不会太简单
This is... well, it's not a simple procedure.
是的
Yes.
史葛医生向我解释
Dr. Scott explained to me.
在你能够回去工作之前
Yeah. There's risk involved, and it might be as long as two months
风险可能长达两个月
before you're able to go back to work,
所以请记住这一点
so just keep that in mind.
高兰和我,走上了不同的路
Goran and I, we went different ways.
我知道他做了坏事,但他是我的兄弟
I know he's done bad things, but he's my brother.
我明白
I understand.
拜托你了,哥罗基
Please, Crockett.
是的,好的
Yeah. All right.
史葛医生会帮你做好准备,好吗?
Dr. Scott here is going to get you prepped, okay?
我们手术台上见
I'll see you in there.
嘿
Hey.
这是她的活体♥检♥验结果
Here's her biopsy.
嵌在动脉周围肉芽肿中的滑石晶体
Talc crystals embedded in periarterial granulomas.
黑市贩卖♥♥的海♥洛♥因♥
Look, on the street,
通常会参杂滑石粉来充数
heroin is often cut with talcum powder.
而在她吸食的时候
When she used,
滑石粉会形成栓塞,并进入她的肺部
the talc formed emboli, which went into her lungs.
所以她多年来一直患有这些肉芽肿
So she's had these granulomas for years.
当然她已经戒除了毒瘾
Obviously, she's been able to get by.
但昨晚的烟却引发了间质病
But the smoke last night triggered the interstitial disease
-并引起发炎 -是的
-and caused the inflammation. -Yeah.
嘿,我已经给她服用了类固醇
Hey, she's on steroids right now.
之后再看看她的反应如何
Let's see how she responds.
好吧
Okay.
好的
All right.
格兰
Grant.
我收到了你的简讯
I got your text message.
玛姬,我希望我能联络上你
Maggie, I was hoping I could catch you.
好的
Okay.
你今天早上看起来很不自在
You seemed uncomfortable this morning.
是因为我吗?
Was it because of me?
不…不…
No, no, no, no, no.
听着,我很高兴你和云妮莎能重逢
Look, I was very happy to bring you and Vanessa together.
再次见到你对我来说也意义重大
And it meant a lot to me, too, to see you again.
我也有同感
I felt the same way.
告诉我,玛姬,你有没有想过
Tell me, Maggie, you ever wonder
如果我们当时私奔会如何?
what it would have been like if we'd just run off together?
我是说,如果我们父母没发现…
I mean, if our parents hadn't found out and...
格兰
Grant.
如果他们没让我们把孩子送养的话
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表