我听说你和手术室2.0是天作之合
I heard you and 2.0 are a match made in heaven.
手术室2.0是个了不起的发明
Well, it's a remarkable advancement.
我们需要一间手术室
We need an "O.R."
手术室2.0是空的
2.0 is open.
那里的成像更清楚
Better imaging's available.
紧急创伤不是 用来玩你那花哨玩具的时候
Emergent trauma is not the time to play with your fancy toy.
我和班目前的关系并不是很好
Things haven't been great between Ben and I.
我知道他不在身边你一定很难过
I know it must be hard not having him around.
班?
Ben?
抱歉,让你等了这么久
Sorry it took me so long.
我怀孕前三个月大概注射了六次
I probably shot up like, a half-dozen times during my first trimester.
戒毒真的很难
Going "cold turkey" is really hard.
我不想让任何人带走我的孩子
I don't want anyone taking my baby away.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,没关系…
Hey, no, no, no, no.
嘿,我怎么跟你说的?
Hey, what did I tell you?
白天晚上都无所谓
Day or night, doesn't matter.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你…有吸毒的冲动吗?
You...you having an urge to use?
好
Uh-huh.
好,你能自己去医院吗?
Okay, can you get yourself to Med?
我可以去接你
I can pick you up.
好,很好
Okay, great.
那好,我去急症室找你
Okay, I'll meet you in the "E.D."
天啊,所以班回家了?
Wow, so, Ben moved back home?
上周末
End of last week.
天啊,我很高兴听到这个消息
Wow, I'm so glad to hear that.
就好像这片巨大的乌云…散开了
Feels like this huge cloud just has...just lifted.
我相信
I'll bet.
莎伦,谢谢你一直以来的支持
Thanks for "being a shoulder" throughout all this, Sharon.
不客气
Always.
经过十多年的测试和研究…
The result of over a decade's worth of testing and research...
加夫尼芝加哥医疗中心
here at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center...
他们在开始帮手术室2.0打广♥告♥了?
They're doing infomercials for 2.0 now?
积戴顿坚持的
Jack Dayton insisted.
但我还有个预算会议要开
But, I have a budget meeting to get to.
所以…
So...
好好欣赏表演吧
...enjoy the show.
我会的
I will.
在并发症发生前预测
Predict complications before they happen.
实时生成高度准确的图像
Generate highly accurate imaging in real time.
手术室2.0之于外科 就像全球定位系统之于旅行
The "O.R." 2.0 is to surgery what "G.P.S." was to travel.
硝嗪拭子
Nitrazine swab.
我发现分泌物变多…
I've noticed more discharge...
但孩子好像不怎么动了
...and the baby doesn't seem to be moving around as much?
她经常大吵大闹
She usually kicks up a storm.
我跟汉娜说她以后会去当佛兰明歌♥舞者
I told Hannah that she's gonna be a flamenco dancer.
你们认识吗?
So, you two know each other?
是啊,我们去同一间健身房♥
Yeah. We go to the same gym.
好,你羊水破了,丽莎
Okay, so, your water broke, Liza.
什么?
What?
但我的预产期还要一周呢
But I'm not due for like, another week.
有看到吗?
You see this?
这个碰到羊水就会变成蓝色
When this touches amniotic fluid it turns blue.
这也解释了为什么 你感觉不到太多的运动
That also explains why you stopped feeling much movement.
羊水破了之后 宝宝活动的空间就变小了
After your water breaks, the baby has less room to wiggle around.
她不会有事吧?
Is she gonna be okay?
没事
Yes.
这代表我们得把带你上楼
This just means we need to get you upstairs,
给你开引产药
and give you medicine to induce labor.
你能跟产房♥说丽莎要过去了吗?
Can you let "L and D" know Liza's coming up,
然后呼叫柏柴夫斯基医生?
and page Doctor Patchefsky?
-没问题 -谢谢
-Sure thing. -Thanks.
柏柴夫斯基医生?
Doctor Patchefsky?
-嗯 -不行…我要你
-Uh-huh. -No, no, I want you.
丽莎,对不起,很可惜
Well, Liza, sorry, but, um, unfortunately,
我得待在急症室
I need to stay in the "E.D."
但是,柏柴夫斯基医生 会好好照顾你和孩子的
But, hey, Doctor Patchefsky's gonna take great care of you and the baby.
你了解我,汉娜
You know me, Hannah.
你知道我的过去
You know my history.
我和别人在一起会不安
I don't feel comfortable with anybody else.
求你了,没有你我办不到
Please, I can't do this without you.
好吧
Okay.
我看看能怎么办
Let me see what I can figure out.
马素医生?
Doctor Marcel?
嗯?
Yeah?
电影明星来了
There's the movie star.
不要这样
Oh, come on, now.
对了,你能帮我签名吗?
Oh, can I get your autograph?
-他们… -是积强迫我拍的
-They, uh... -Jack "roped me into it."
-当然是他 -这里需要帮助
-Sure, he did. -Need some help over here!
嘿,发生了什么事?
Hey. What happened?
洛在用圆锯,然后…
Rob here, he was working the circular saw, and...and...
他在切金属薄片时割伤了自己
He was slicing some sheet metal and he cut himself.
跟我来,三号♥治疗室是空的
Follow me. Number Three's open.
什么时候发生的?
How long ago did this happen?
不太确定
Not exactly sure.
大约在20分钟前 我在机器旁发现了洛
I found Rob by the machine about twenty minutes ago.
他躺在自己的血泊中
He was just lying in a pool of his own blood.
把他扶起来
Let's get him up.
我们在附近的工地工作
We were working at a job site around the corner.
我们觉得自己带他来最快
We just thought it'd be fastest to bring him ourselves.
好,玛姬
Okay, Maggie.
好,先生们,我带你们去候诊室吧
Yes. Gentlemen, why don't I show you where the waiting room is,
马素医生一有进展就会跟你们说明的
uh, Doctor Marcel'll update you soon as possible.
等一下…这个该怎么办?
Wait, wait. What do I do with this?
-马素医生 -怎么了?
-Doctor Marcel. -Yeah?
这样做对吗?
We do the right thing?
是不是应该要保冰?
Thought you're supposed to put it on ice?
没错,你做得很好
Yes, you did the right thing.
谢谢你们…先生们
Thank you. Thank you, gentlemen.
没关系,交给我,兄弟
It's okay, I got you, bud.
丽莎没有固定的妇产科医生
Well, Liza doesn't have a primary "O.B.",
但我在她怀孕期间
but I've seen her in the "E.D."
见过她因为各种各样的问题跑去急症室
throughout her pregnancy for various complaints.
朵莉丝…七号♥治疗室的 疑病症患者有指甲倒刺
Uh, Doris. Uh, Room Seven there's a hypochondriac with a hangnail.
那要找实习医生处理吗?
So, get an intern on it?
好,你跟我想的一样
Yeah, read my mind.
哈金斯医生,七号♥治疗室需要你
Doctor Hudgins, you're needed in Treatment Seven.
不好意思,你刚才说什么?
I'm sorry, you were saying?
我的病人,丽莎马丁 没有固定的妇产科医生
My patient, Liza Martin, doesn't have a primary "O.B."
好,这个我有听到,你要问什么?
Okay, yeah, I heard all this. What's the ask?
我想跟她上楼替她接生
I'd like to follow her upstairs and deliver her.
你是我急症室里唯一的 妇产科医生,所以…
You're my only "O.B." in the "E.D." so, uh...
她临盆的时候我可以两边来回跑
I can come back and forth while she's in early labor.
而且我坐电梯就能到
And I'm also just an elevator ride away
以防有急事发生
in case something urgent comes up.
但我是唯一了解丽莎情况的人
But I'm Liza's only continuity.
所以…
So...
你知道,她跟我在一起比较安心
...you know, she's comfortable with me.
我们的…交情很深
We...we go back a ways.
好,去吧
Yeah, okay, go ahead.
真的吗?
Really?
真的,只要你不磨蹭就行
Yeah. Just don't dillydally.
遵命
Yes, sir.
如你所知
As you know
我们董事会有个空缺
we have a seat opening up on the Board.
你有看到我提名的人选了吗?
Oh, uh, did you get a chance to review my nominee?
我有把她的履历传给大家
I sent her "C.V." around.
抱歉,提醒我一下候选人的…
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表