她的肾脏很健康
Her kidneys are healthy.
我想你说到重点了
I think you're on to something.
你在盯着我看
You're staring.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是没想到你还会 坐在这辆车的副驾驶座上
I just never thought you'd be riding shotgun in this car again.
这个嘛…
Well...
从前,看着你在我身边
It used to give me such a rush back in the day,
我都会有一种冲动
looking over and seeing you next to me.
现在也是
Still does.
格兰
Grant.
不行
No.
格兰!
Grant!
你说的是配对交换捐赠,对吧?
You're talking about a paired exchange, right?
这是行不通的
It won't work.
两名捐赠者都要有健康的肝脏
Both the donors need to have healthy livers.
这倒不必
Well, not exactly.
这叫做跨器官配对交换
It's called a trans-organ paired exchange.
也是,我有次在会议上 听到有人讨论这个问题
Oh, yeah. I heard it discussed at a conference.
很新的概念,对吧?
Pretty new concept, right?
在美国,只有一组人进行过 这种移植手术
Only a couple have been performed in the U.S.
这种情况很罕见,但这种移植是允许的
It's rare, but this kind of swap
根据《国家器♥官♥移♥植♥法案》
is allowed under the National Organ Transplant Act.
这样啊,谢谢你
Uh-huh. Thank you.
所以你是建议丹妮尔把她的肾
So you're suggesting that Danielle donate her kidney
捐给移植名单上的人…
to someone on the transplant list...
某个已经有捐赠者的人
Someone already with a willing donor
但却因为肾脏原因被排除
who was ruled out for a kidney-specific reason.
然后让他们把肝脏捐献给莉迪亚?
And then they would donate their liver to Lydia?
就像配对交换 只不过换的是不同的器官
Like a paired exchange, except with different organs.
好吧,这并不完全一样
Well, it's not exactly like for like.
肝移植会让捐赠者面临更大的风险
A liver transplant exposes the donor to greater risk.
但如果我们能找到 潜在的捐赠者和接受者
But if we can identify a potential donor recipient match,
告诉他们增加的风险因素…
walk them through the added risk factors...
我们还得考虑法律因素
And we have to loop in legal.
-有各种事情需要考虑 -当然
-The whole nine yards. -Of course.
我不想背着董事会做任何事
I'm not trying to do anything below board.
好,我想我有第二个捐赠者的名单了
OK, I think I have an idea for a second donor.
法兰喜来登,快50岁
Frank Sheraton. Late 40s.
他的健康状况良好 但由于肾丝球过滤率有轻微下降
He's in good health, but due to a mild reduction in GFR,
他无法把肾脏捐给他的妻子罗拔塔
he couldn't donate his kidney to his wife, Roberta.
她在移植名单上已经三年了
She's been on the transplant list for three years.
在我们让任何人抱持过多希望之前
Before we get anyone's hopes up,
我们先确定法兰和莉迪亚的配对 还有丹妮尔和罗拔塔的配对
let's make sure Frank's a match for Lydia, Danielle for Roberta.
我去调他们的病历 刘医生,能帮我一下吗?
I'll pull up their charts. Dr. Lieu, you want to give me a hand?
-没问题 -好
-Happy to. -All right.
-我们等一下再回来 -好
-We'll circle back in a bit. -Great.
-霍士迪,总算找到你了 -怎么了?
-Dr. Halstead, there you are. -What's wrong?
玛姬和一个朋友出了车祸
Maggie and a friend were in a car accident.
救护车在路上了
The ambulance is en route.
玛姬,你应该躺在轮床上
Maggie, you should be on a gurney.
我没事
I'm fine.
我也这么跟她说,但她拒绝躺床
That's what I said, but she refused.
去创伤部,马特,报告情况
Going to Baghdad. Matt, talk to me.
格兰杨,44岁,男性
Grant Young. 44-year-old male.
汽车高速相撞
High-speed motor vehicle crash.
昏迷指数15,血压120跟72,心率110
GCS 15, BP 120/72. Heart rate 110.
-伤口很大,位于… -左小腿
-Large laceration on the... -To the left calf.
持续出血将近四分钟
Active bleeding for almost four minutes.
我一开始试着用压力止血
I initially tried to control it with pressure.
嘿,格兰,我是霍士迪医生
Hey, Grant. I'm Dr. Halstead.
一块弹片或门上的其他东西 划破了他的腿
A piece of shrapnel or something from the door sliced the leg.
看起来可能是动脉
Uh, it looks arterial.
谢谢你,玛姬,接下来交给我吧
Thank you, Maggie. I got it from here.
来吧,玛姬,我来帮你检查一下
Come on, Maggie. Let me look you over.
来
Come.
葛丽亚
Gloria.
嘿
Hey.
你想坐下吗?
You want to have a seat?
没关系,我喜欢站着
That's OK. I prefer to stand.
好,没问题
OK, sure.
你的化验结果有验出液态摇♥头♥丸♥
So your labs came back positive for GHB.
就是大家常说的迷♥奸♥药
It's what's commonly known as a date rape drug.
虽然在你所有检验出来之前
And while we can't make any definitive conclusions
我们无法得出确切的结论
until your kit is tested,
但有证据表示你遭到了
there was evidence that you sustained injuries
性侵
from a sexual assault.
什么证据?
What kind of evidence?
你的生殖器处有淤青 一个可能的指纹图案
Bruising in your genital area, a possible fingerprint pattern.
那性病呢?
What about STDs?
艾滋病毒、淋病和衣原体♥检♥测都呈阴性
Your HIV, gonorrhea, and chlamydia tests all came back negative,
但你需要在两到三周后进行复验
but you'll need to follow up to do retesting in two to three weeks.
现在是不是还不知道…
Is it too early to know if...
我有没有怀孕?
If I'm pregnant?
你的验孕结果是阴性
Your pregnancy test came back negative,
但两周后需要重新检查
but you'll want to retest in two weeks.
就这样吗?都做完了?我现在可以回家了吗?
Is that it? Is that everything? Can I go home now?
这个嘛,我们想先和你聊聊
Well, first we wanted to talk with you
我们提供的心理咨♥询♥和心理健康服务
about some of the counseling and mental health services available.
全都是免费的
All free of charge.
我真的很想回家
I really want to go home.
就当作这件事从未发生过
Forget it ever happened.
如果你改变主意了
If you do change your mind,
所有的资讯和电♥话♥号♥码都在里面
all of the information and the phone numbers are in here.
还有我们两个人的联络方式
Both of ours included.
谢谢
Thanks.
葛丽亚,你一开始就说你不想通知警♥察♥
Gloria, you said initially that you didn't want to involve the police.
-不要警♥察♥ -好
-I don't. -OK.
但你要知道,如果不报案
You do understand, though, that without a report,
警方就无法展开调查
they're not able to open an investigation,
所以他们也没办法找到 对你做这种事的人
so they're not able to find the person who did this to you.
反正我也不会提出告诉
It's not like I'd press charges anyway.
我只是…
I just...
需要知道自己到底经历了什么
I needed to know what happened for myself.
就这样
That's it.
这样就够了
That's enough.
不能让其他人知道
No one else can know.
葛丽亚,我明白,你现在很受伤…
Gloria, I understand, right now, this is very traumatizing...
好,葛丽亚
OK, Gloria.
我们知道了
We hear you.
我们会替你办出院手续
We'll get your discharge paperwork started.
嘿,就这样吗?
Hey. That's it?
我觉得我们应该针对报案一事
I feel like we should be having a more substantial conversation
-跟她好好聊聊 -不行
-with her about reporting. -No.
她不愿意出示身份证件
Her unwillingness to show ID,
没有保险又害怕警♥察♥
lack of insurance, fear of the police.
我怀疑葛丽亚可能是非法移♥民♥
I suspect that Gloria might be undocumented.
我们别逼得太紧,好吗?
Let's not push too hard, OK?
但我相信,对于报告性侵犯
But I believe there are legal protections
等罪行的非法移♥民♥,法律会保护他们的
for undocumented immigrants that report crimes like sexual assault.
或许你相信这些保护措施,汉娜
And while you may believe in those protections, Hannah,
但葛丽亚可能不信 我们必须尊重这一点
Gloria might not, and we have to respect that.
巴迪,我们想知道的是
Buddy, what we're trying to figure out
你是否记得最近有去过医院
is if you can remember going to a hospital recently.
我记得
Yeah.
记得,我之前有去过医院
Yeah, I went to the hospital before.
没错
That's right.
你是怎么去的?
And how'd you get there?
有一位好心的女士载我去的
Real nice lady drove me.
她还请我吃晚餐
She bought me dinner too.
你有受伤吗?
Were you hurt?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表