巴迪!
Buddy!
巴迪,嘿,巴迪
Buddy. Hey, Buddy.
他还有呼吸吧?
He's breathing, right?
呼吸很浅,但没错,他还有呼吸
Respirations are shallow, but yeah, he's breathing.
他住在这里多久了?
How long has he been here for?
从我搬进来,巴迪就一直都住在这里
Buddy's been a fixture since I moved in,
至少四年了
so at least four years.
你知道他最近有什么变化吗?
You notice any changes in his behavior recently?
巴迪失踪了几个晚上,大概一个月前吧
Buddy disappeared for a couple nights, maybe about a month ago.
我不知道他去哪了,但他回来之后
I don't know where he went, but when he came back,
就不太走动了
he wasn't moving around as well.
看起来比以前更心不在焉
He just seemed more out of it than usual.
我的名字不会出现在…
My name won't be on the...
不会出现在任何东西上吧?
It won't be attached to anything?
全部都会匿名进行
It can all be processed anonymously.
你不会把我的任何信息
And you won't release any of my information
-透漏给警♥察♥吧?-不会
-to the police, right? -Mm-mm.
除非你说可以,我们才会
Not without your permission.
哦,我忘了问了,这要花多少钱?
Oh, I forgot to ask. How much is it gonna cost?
我没有保险什么的,所以…
I don't have insurance or anything, so...
完全不用钱
Nothing.
没有病人自付额
There's no patient responsibility.
我们会给你一张代金券 让你支付后续的额外费用
And we'll give you a voucher for any additional follow-up costs.
你要吃烦宁吗?
Would you like a Valium?
可以帮你镇定
It can help calm your nerves.
不用了…我不想再断片了
No, no, no, I don't want to black out again.
这其实只是一种温和的镇静剂
It's actually just a mild sedative.
不要!
No!
谢谢,但不用了
Thanks, but no.
好
OK.
我们准备开始做检查了 可以吗,葛丽亚?
We're ready to begin the exam. OK, Gloria?
好,往后坐一点,把脚放在脚蹬上
OK, so sit back a little, put your feet in the stirrups.
如果任何时候你需要我停下来
And if at any point you need me to stop,
如果你需要休息一下 就告诉我,好吗?
if you need to take a break, you just let me know, OK?
好,我会把手放在你大腿内侧
All right, I'm putting my hand on the inside of your thigh.
接下来,我要先快速检查一下 外面的区域
Next, I'm gonna take a quick look at the outside area first.
来
Here.
你可以用力握紧,没有关系
Squeeze as hard as you need.
好了
OK.
现在你会感觉到窥镜的尖端
Now you're gonna feel the tip of the speculum.
你做得很好
You're doing really great.
你怎么看?我知道 她的肝脏不太妙,可是…
So what do you think? I know her liver's on the cusp, but...
我不同意你的看法,韦
I've got to disagree with you there, Will.
这不叫不太妙,差远了
It's not on the cusp. Not even close.
这是什么意思?丹妮尔的肝功能很稳定啊
Well, what do you mean? Danielle's liver function is solid.
现在是稳定,但伤害已经造成了
Yeah, now, but the damage is done.
-肝脏有纤维化 -只有些微
-The liver's fibrotic. -Mildly.
它无法接受部分切除
It won't tolerate a partial resection.
这只是个预测,不是事实
Well, that's a prediction, not a fact.
它很有可能无法再生
A good chance it'll fail to regenerate.
然后妈妈就会需要肝脏移植
And then Mom will need a liver transplant.
也许丹妮尔愿意冒这个险
Maybe that's a risk Danielle's willing to take.
但如果丹妮尔在我们允许她捐献肝脏后
But if Danielle ended up needing a new liver
需要换一个新肝脏,这种糟糕的结果
after we allowed her to donate, that's the kind of bad outcome
可能会导致移植计划终止
that could get a transplant program shut down.
我很抱歉,兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
天啊…
My, my, my.
我的天啊
My goodness.
-这是… -没错
-Is that... -It is.
不可能!
No!
随风飘动的塑胶车棚
What happened to the peeling vinyl top
去哪了?
that used to flap in the wind?
没了,破掉的窗户也没了
Gone. That and the cracked window.
暖气和空调都修好了
Got the heating and air fixed too.
我的天啊
Oh, my word.
你知道,我很喜欢这辆车
You know, I love this car.
这是我高中愿意跟你在一起的唯一原因
It's the only reason I gave you the time of day in high school.
这么多年来,我一直都在修这辆车
I've been restoring it for years now.
这些都是你自己修的?
You did all this yourself?
大部分都是
For the most part.
刚把皮座椅重新装好,最后一步
Just got the leather seats reupholstered. The finishing touch.
-哇 -怎么样?
-Wow. -What do you say?
看在老交情的份上 我们去绕路口开一圈吧?
A spin around the block, for old time's sake?
哦
Aw.
好嘛
Come on.
快速地绕一圈
A quick spin.
我的休息时间只有半小时
My break's over in 30.
-遵命 -天啊
-Yes, ma'am. -Oh!
你知道他的全名吗?
Do you happen to know his full name?
大家都叫他巴迪
Everyone just calls him Buddy.
他这个人很友善,但脑筋不大正常
He's a friendly guy but not all there.
怎么说?
How so?
有时候我会看到他自言自语
Sometimes I'll see him talking to no one,
讲话也会一直重复
and he repeats himself a lot.
他的反应好像有点迟钝
It just seems like his, um, processing is kind of delayed.
我真的很抱歉,但我上班快迟到了
Hey, I'm really sorry, but I'm super late for work.
听着,我们真的很感谢你
Oh, look, we really appreciate you hanging around
在我们安顿他时陪着我们,好吗?
while we got him situated, OK?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我在他腹股沟处 发现了一个部分愈合的穿刺点
So I found a partially healed puncture site in his groin.
看来他出现了术后脓肿
It looks like he developed a postprocedural abscess.
我要做引流,然后注射抗生素
I'm gonna drain it and start antibiotics.
不知道他是动了什么手术
Wonder what the procedure was for.
还有是在哪里动手术的
Or where it was done.
霍利社区医院
Hawley Community Hospital.
手环的形状还很完整
It's still in pretty good shape,
所以一定是最近去的
so it must have been a fairly recent visit.
手环上有名字吗?
Is there a name on that bracelet?
威廉巴迪科士打
William "Buddy" Foster.
帮我把手环剪下来,好吗,朵莉丝?
Clip that off for me, will you, Doris?
我去查那家医院,然后打电♥话♥给他们
I'm gonna look up that hospital and then give them a call.
霍利?
Hawley?
我是说,听起来很耳熟
I mean, it kind of rings a bell,
但我很确定是在芝加哥之外
but I'm pretty sure it's outside of Chicago.
他怎么会跑到那里去
I wonder how he ended up there.
是啊
Yeah.
还有其他家庭成员愿意接受评估吗?
Any other family members that might be willing to get evaluated?
看能不能和莉迪亚配对?
See if they're a match for Lydia?
没有了,她…她是独生女
No, she's, um... She's an only child.
她的父亲也有酗酒问题
Her father also had problems with alcohol.
两年前他开车撞到树,死了
Smashed his car into a tree two years ago and died on impact.
我们很遗憾
We're so sorry.
有了移植名单
With the transplant list,
你觉得莉迪亚还要等多久?
how long do you think Lydia will have to wait?
这没办法预测
It is impossible to predict.
可能只需要几周,也可能需要几个月
It can take just a few weeks, or it can take months.
有时候要等上几年
Years sometimes.
所以,我要做好心理准备,对吧?
So, um, just prepare myself for anything?
是的,我们等等再来看莉迪亚,好吗?
Yeah. We'll check on Lydia in a bit, OK?
天啊,太残酷了
Man, that's rough.
我想这是世上最糟的感觉
Worst feeling in the world, I imagine.
在做搜救工作时,你会遇到有些父母
Doing search and rescue, you meet these parents
非常想要帮忙
who are just so desperate to help.
拒绝他们的协助会让人心碎
It's heartbreaking telling them they can't.
是啊,丹妮尔的过去
Yeah, only adds salt that Danielle's past
阻碍了她捐肝,更是雪上加霜
is what's preventing her from donating.
真是个残酷的玩笑
Talk about a cruel twist, huh?
如果是其他器官的话
If it was any other organ.
她的肾脏非常健康
I mean, her kidneys are perfectly healthy.
霍士迪医生?
Dr. Halstead?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表