我知道如何帮助你和莱拉度过难关
and I know exactly how to help you and Layla get through this.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起,莱拉
I'm sorry, "Lay."
我只是一时慌了
Just lost my mind for a minute.
真厉害
Nice save.
嘿,森
Hey, Sam.
这位是田中里德医生
This is, uh, Doctor Tanaka-Reed.
他今天会和我一起手术
He's gonna be scrubbing in with me today.
他是我的一名外科住院医师
He's one of my surgical residents.
技术上来说,我是一名住院医师 但我绝对不是新手
Uh, technically, I'm a resident. But, definitely not a beginner.
好的
Okay.
无论如何,就像我们讨论的那样 这只是一个简单的阑尾切除手术
Anyway, like we discussed, it's a straight appendix removal.
你术后会有点痛…
You're gonna be a bit sore afterwards...
但一两周后,你就能完全康复了
but in a week or two, you'll be back to full strength.
嗯,太好了
Hm, perfect.
因为我一直想回健身房♥
Because I've been itching to get back in the gym.
今年夏天有勇士障碍赛
Rugged Maniac is this summer.
勇士障碍赛?那个冒险路跑?
Rugged Maniac? The adventure race?
你知道?
You know it?
一点点
Sort of.
社区里的人正在组队
Couple of guys from the community are putting a team together.
社区?你是指其他医生吗?
Community? You mean other doctors?
不,是混合健身
Uh, no, uh, CrossFit.
我的卡苏小组
From my Kalsu group.
卡苏是一种锻炼方式 我们会在时间内做波比跳和火箭推
Kalsu's a workout. We do burpees and thrusters for time.
无论如何,说回手头的任务 如果你准备好了,我们也准备好了
Anyway, back to the task at hand. If you're ready, we're ready.
-我们开始吧 -好的
-Let's do this. -Great.
特里莎护士会进来开始准备工作
Nurse Trisha will be in to get the prep started.
然后是麻醉
Anesthesia after that.
好的,医生
Sounds good, Doc.
等等见,好吗?
See you on the other side, all right?
切除阑尾,相当基础
Appendix removal. Pretty basic.
抱歉,森对你来说病得不够重
Sorry Sam's not sick enough for you.
哦,你知道我是什么意思
Oh, you know what I mean.
手术室2.0是法拉利,是性感的手术
"O.R. 2.0's" a Ferrari. Sexy surgery.
但是腹腔镜阑尾切除手术 就像一辆面包车
But a lap appy, that's a minivan.
好吧,今天连那个也没有
Well, not even in that today.
森在18个月前 接受了乙状结肠切除手术
Sam had a sigmoid colon resection eighteen months ago.
他的盆腔可能有黏连
Likely adhesions in his pelvis.
所以,我们要进行 开放式的阑尾切除手术
So, we're going to do this appy open.
右下腹切口,好吗?
Right lower quadrant incision. Okay?
好老派,天啊,希望我能应付这个挑战
Old school. Gee, hope I'm up to the challenge.
作为一名住院医师 这家伙的确很自以为是
For a resident, guy sure is full of himself.
我不是他的粉丝
I'm not a fan.
雨果走了
Hugo's gone.
我现在是最大的,我要坚强
I'm oldest now. I need to be strong.
为了我的其他弟弟妹妹
For my other brothers and sisters.
为了我的父母
For my parents.
自从雨果去世以来,他们一直很痛苦
They've been a wreck since Hugo died.
他们无法入睡,无法进食
They can't sleep, they can't eat.
我现在要害他们再次经历
Now, I'm putting them through it again.
我也有这个病
I have it too.
不,嘿,我们还不确定
No, hey, we don't know that.
霍士迪医生做的所有实验室检查都正常
All the labs Doctor Halstead ran came back normal.
那我是怎么了?
Then what's wrong with me?
在某些情况下,悲伤和恐惧可能会导致
In some cases, it's possible for grief and fear
身体的症状
to lead to physical symptoms.
不,我不是想象的
No, I'm not imagining this.
的确不是,你的症状是真实存在的
No, you're not. Your symptoms are very real.
你经历了一次毁灭性的失去
You've suffered a devastating loss.
一次创伤
A trauma.
雨果的检查结果也正常
Hugo's tests were normal too.
然后他死了
And then he died.
我认为这不是心理疾病
I don't think we're looking at a psych condition.
在转换障碍中
In conversion disorder,
病人能够像玛丽亚一样 表达他们的情绪是很罕见的
it's rare that patients can express their emotions the way Maria is.
但从她对情况的意识
But her awareness of the situation,
她对恐惧的认识来看并不符合
her acknowledgement of the fear, it doesn't fit.
肯定有一些身体上的问题
There's definitely something physical going on.
我真希望我知道是什么
I wish I knew what.
法医说雨果死于脑肿胀
Medical examiner said Hugo died of brain swelling but,
但是不知道是什么原因导致的
don't know what caused it.
关键是
Here's the kicker,
从雨果入院到死亡
it was only three days from the when Hugo was admitted
只有仅仅三天时间
to the time he died.
好的,无论是什么原因 传播的速度都非常快
Okay, so whatever it is, it moved really fast.
啊!我觉得他卡住了!
Ah! I think he's stuck!
不是,只是头太大了,就是这样
No, just a big head. That's all.
哦,天啊,他能过得去吗?
Oh, my God. Is he gonna fit?
可以,我们只需要把产道 再打开一些就行了
Yes, he will. We just need to open up the birth canal a bit wider.
屈大腿助产法?
McRoberts?
对,呃,叫妇产科值班住院医生
Yes. Uh, call the "O.B." Resident on call.
莱拉,我们要把你 调整到一个新的位置,好吗?
Layla, we're gonna adjust you into a new position, okay?
会让孩子更容易出来
It makes it easier for the baby to come out.
好
Okay.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
好的,昆顿,你可以让位给他吗?
All right, Quentin, why don't you let him take over for you, okay?
好,我们开始了
-All right, here we go. -And I could use some pressure.
-嗯 -就在这里
-Yep. -Right here.
好,在你下一次宫缩时
Okay, now, on your next contraction
我希望你用尽全力,所有的力气
I want you to give me everything you got. Everything.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
-我做得到 -你可以
-I can do this. -Yes, you can.
你可以…
You got this. You got this. You got this.
好的
Okay.
我看到头、肩膀
I've got the head. Shoulder.
我抓住他了…他在这里
I've got him! I got him. He's here.
他在这里
He's here.
-他在这里 -哦,天啊
-He's here. -Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
我是一位母亲,我的宝宝好漂亮
I'm a mom. My baby's beautiful.
他完美无缺
He's perfect.
嘿,爸爸,你想剪脐带吗?
Hey, Dad, you want to cut the umbilical cord?
好的,就在这里,剪中间,可以吗?
Okay, just right here in the middle, okay?
我想抱他
I want to hold him.
那不是我的儿子
That's not my son.
什么?
What?
莱拉,孩子的父亲是谁?
Layla, who's the father?
是你啊,昆顿
You are, Quentin.
是你啊!那是我们的宝宝
You are! That's our baby.
不,你在说谎…
No, you're lying! You're lying!
嘿,昆顿,没事的 我们可以解决的,好吗?
Hey, Quentin, it's okay, we'll figure this out, all right?
那不是我的儿子!
That's not my son!
那是我们的孩子!不然呢!
That's our baby! Of course it is!
-退后!-当然是啊…
-No, get back! -Of course it is! Of course it is!
我得…离开这里
I gotta...I gotta get out of here.
-嘿,深呼吸,好吗,昆顿?-昆顿
-Hey, deep breaths, okay Quentin? -Quentin.
跟我一起呼吸…昆顿,深呼吸
Breathe with me. Breathe with me, Quentin. Deep breaths.
我得…离开这里
I gotta...I gotta get out of here.
-好… -留下来!宝贝,不要走!
-Okay, okay. -Stay! Baby, stay!
-叫保安 -救命!
-Call security. -Help!
哦,天啊,发生了什么事?
Oh, my God. What's happening?
喂…不要走!
Hey! Hey! Stop!
警卫?昆顿,停下来!
Guards? Quentin, stop!
你为什么要追我?离我远一点…
Why are you chasing me? Just leave me...
-离我远一点!别过来!-嘿,昆顿
-Leave me alone! Stay back! -Hey, Quentin.
离我远一点!
Stay back!
没事的,深呼吸
It's okay. It's okay. Deep breath.
拜托,深呼吸
Please. Just breathe.
我得离开这里!
I just gotta get out of here!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表