你还有其他症状吗?
Have you been having any other symptoms?
这个嘛,我一直都有…
Well, I've been, um...
便秘问题
Constipated.
那通常不会痛成这样吧?
And that isn't usually an issue?
-对 -好
-Mm-mm. -OK.
我需要帮你安排腹部电脑断层扫描
Gonna need to do a CT of your belly.
有点像拍X光,能帮我们,搞清楚到底怎么回事,好吗?
It's kind of an X-ray to help us find out what's going on, OK?
技师会带你去做放射检查
The techs will be in to bring you up to radiology.
谢谢你,谢谢你们两位
Thank you. Thank you both.
弗雷德醒了,拔了管,你现在可以跟他聊聊了
Fred's awake and extubated. You can talk to him now.
安德森先生,你好吗?我是查理斯医生
Mr. Anderson, how are you doing? I'm Dr. Charles.
罗兰,珍妮丝还好吗?
Loren, is Janice all right?
她受伤了,弗雷德,但不严重
Look, she's injured, Fred, but not seriously.
天啊,谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你还记得今天早上发生了什么事吗?
Can you remember what happened this morning?
珍妮丝跟你说什么了?说我抓住了軚盘?
What did Janice tell you? That I grabbed the wheel?
对,然后把车驶离路面
Yeah, and, you know, drove the car off the road.
我没办法解释到底怎么了
I can't explain what happened.
我…没办法控制自己
I... I wasn't in control.
-什么意思?-那不是我
-How do you mean? -It wasn't me.
车上还有别人吗?
Oh, somebody else was in the car?
没有
No.
不好意思,我听不太懂
I'm sorry. I'm just not quite following.
就是这只手
It was this hand.
这只手抓住了軚盘,我阻止不了它
It grabbed the wheel. I couldn't stop it.
这只手不肯放开
It wouldn't let go.
不是我,是我的手,我改天也要用这个借口
It wasn't me, it was my hand. I gotta try that one some time.
你觉得呢?
What do you make of it?
这个嘛,我还不太确定
You know, I'm not quite sure yet.
我想我们应该跟芝加哥警署报告
I guess we report it to CPD.
不对,这不关芝加哥警署的事,事故发生地
No, it's not a CPD matter, and deputies from Grundy County
格兰迪郡的警员正在进行调查
where the accident occurred are investigating.
好
OK.
那你想要我怎么处理这家伙?
Well, what do you want me to do with this guy?
要我去看看精神科有没有床位吗?
You want me to see if psych unit has a bed?
我们先别这么急
Let's just hold off on that for a second.
我想看看电脑断层扫描的结果
I'd really like to take a look at these CAT scans.
等结果出来,你能跟我说吗?
You, uh, give me a shout when they're up?
好
All right.
你还是预约了手术室2.0的手术
You're still booked for surgery in 2.0.
我们等一下再继续
Let's pick this up later.
别这样,积,我不是都跟你说了吗?
Come on, Jack. After what I told you?
听我说,哥罗基,我很感激你的关心
Look, Crockett, I appreciate the concern,
但这场手术没有风险
but there's no risk here.
同样的手术你已经开过无数次了
You've done the procedure a million times.
那个平台有问题,积
The platform is defective, Jack.
别这样,就取消手术,或者换到普通手术室吧
Come on, just cancel the surgery or move it to a regular OR.
我邀请大家去观察手术室2.0的运作
I invited people to observe 2.0 in action.
那些人是投资者,他们是朋友
These are investors. These are friends.
我…会看起来很可笑,招股上市也会完蛋
I... I'd look ridiculous, and forget the IPO.
积,你不能宣传一个无法运作的平台
Jack, you can't promote a platform that doesn't work.
这么做很危险,延后招股上市的时间
It's actually dangerous. Put off the IPO.
我不会让大家怀疑系统的可靠性
I'm not gonna start sowing doubt into the reliability of the system.
这会导致无法挽救的后果
You can never recover from that.
好,如果你要这样,很抱歉,但我不会帮你开刀
OK, if you don't, I'm sorry, but I won't do your surgery.
-你不是认真的吧 -我是认真的
-You can't be serious. -Oh, I am.
你知道,我可以轻而易举
You know, I could easily find
找到十个外科医生来取代你…
another 10 surgeons to take your place...
取代你的位置
Who'd be happy to take your place.
不管你答应与否,手术都会进行
With or without you, this surgery is moving forward.
随你便
That's up to you.
哥罗基…别这样
Crockett. Crockett, come on!
你打从一开始就是,手术室2.0的代表人物
You're the face of 2.0. You have been from the get-go.
我想要你替我开刀
I want you to perform the surgery.
听我说,因为是你,所以我才会这样承诺
And look, because it's you, I will make this promise.
一旦启动招股上市,我就会搁置这个平台
Once the IPO is launched, I will sideline the platform
直到解决最后一个漏洞
until every last bug is worked out.
听起来怎么样?可以吗?
Now, how does that sound? Huh?
别这样,兄弟,我是你的病人
Come on, man. I'm your patient.
这对你来说肯定代表了什么
That's gotta mean something to you.
他不打算让步
He won't budge.
不管我答应与否,他都会进行手术
He's gonna move forward with the surgery with or without me.
那我们就得公布扫描结果
Then we've gotta go public with the scans.
算了吧,韦,别以为法律会让他投降
Oh, come on, Will. Forget the legal nightmare.
这么做行不通
It won't work.
我们要如何证明扫描的准确性?
How can we prove the veracity of the scans?
手术室2.0可以捏造证据,我们也可以
2.0 can make them up. So can we.
他可能会把错怪在我头上,说我在试图掩盖过错
He'll likely accuse me of trying to cover up my mistakes.
他说得对
He's right.
就算我们这么做
Even if we went down that road
没有被医疗委员会刁难
and didn't get hauled in front of a medical board,
这也要花上好几年的时间
it could take years.
也绝对不会阻止今天的手术
Certainly wouldn't stop today's surgery.
所以呢?你打算怎么做?
So? What are you gonna do?
我要进行疝气修补手术
I'm gonna do the hernia repair.
为什么?
Why?
如果手术室2.0确实提供了,不正确的扫描或建议
If 2.0 does deliver incorrect scans or recommendations,
我不能让别的新手在手术室里出错
I can't have some novice there who's gonna get thrown.
我必须保护积
I have to protect Jack.
-哥罗基… -听我说
-Crockett... -Listen to me.
积承诺在招股上市之后,会先修复手术室2.0
Jack promised after the IPO he'd sideline 2.0 and fix it.
-好吗?-你信他?
-OK? -And you believe him?
这个嘛,我也无从选择
Well, I don't see as I have a choice.
嘿,莎拉的电脑断层扫描结果出来了
Hey. Sarah's CT scan came back.
乙状结肠扭转引起肠阻塞
It's a bowel obstruction from a sigmoid volvulus.
她的肠子缠住了
Her intestine is twisted on itself.
通知手术室,我们要开刀
So let the OR know we're coming up.
不行,我们不能在这里动手术
No, we can't have surgery here.
她的保险条件很糟
She has terrible insurance.
挂号♥处刚打来给我
Registration just called and said that
说芝加哥医院不在她保险给付的范围
Med is not even in her network.
他们不会批准手术
They won't approve an operation.
看来她负担不起手术的费用
So, obviously, she can't afford to be out of pocket for the surgery.
所以我只能把她转诊到,她保险给付的医院去了
So I just need to transfer her to a hospital in her network.
-只能这样了 -对
-That's all. -Yeah.
嘿,迪恩,辛可以出院了
Hey, Dean. I'm discharging Sean.
谢谢
Thanks.
好,在这里签名
All right. Sign right here.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你还好吗?
How you feeling? Huh?
-除了觉得自己搞砸了以外吗?-别这样
-Well, other than screwing up? -Ah.
但有件事让我心情很好
But I am feeling good about one thing.
我收到卡梅伦医生的留言
I got a message from Dr. Cameron.
发现我符合捐肾条件
Turns out I'm a match to donate.
-很棒吧?-是啊
-Pretty great, right? -Yeah.
是啊…
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
听我说,我知道这不能当作借口
Look, um, I-I know it's no excuse,
但我知道我为什么会复发
but I know why I fell off the wagon,
我保证不会再犯了
and I promise it won't happen again.
嗯…
Um...
你们不用再隐瞒你们的关系了
You guys don't have to hide your relationship anymore.
我不介意
I'm OK with it.
你说什么?
Uh, what?
我…听不懂
I... I don't understand.
那我就实话实说了
I'm gonna be honest.
我喜欢你
I have feelings for you.
所以我看到你和我爸在一起之后
So when I saw you and dad together,
我想这对我打击很大…
I guess it hit me pretty hard...
什么…等一下,不好意思
I'm s... no, hold on. I'm sorry.
什么叫…你看到我们在一起?
What did... what do you mean you saw us together?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表