If she doesn't,
等她收到这个包裹的时候就知道了
she will by the time she gets this package.
嗨,亲爱的
Hey sweetie.
班?你来这里干嘛?
Hey Ben? What are you doing here?
我有个学生从攀爬架上摔了下来
A student of mine fell off the jungle gym.
救护车说他们要把她送来这里
The ambo said they were taking her here.
她叫米拉霍洛威
Name's Mira Holloway?
哦对,她在四号♥治疗室
Oh, yeah, she's in Treatment Four.
跟我来
Come on.
-医生看起来跟米拉差不了几岁 -她被照顾得很好
-Doctor looks no older than Mira. -Oh, she's in good hands.
别担心
Don't worry.
葛云小姐,我们只能穿这个吗?
Miss Goodwin, is this really all we got?
我很抱歉,是的
I'm sorry, yes,
这是最好的选择了
it's the best we have.
-有点痒 -这样就可以了
-It's kinda itchy. -Yeah, they're fine.
我们将就一下吧
We'll make do.
你为什么那样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
没什么,我只是担心你
It's okay, I was just worried about you.
云妮,你还好吗?
Renee, how are you doing?
你能…告诉我你现在感觉如何吗?
Can you, um...can you tell me how you're feeling right now?
我来这里多久了?
How long have I been here?
你早上就来了,你摔了一跤
Since this morning. You had a fall.
你原本跟奥斯陆要开视像会议
You had the Zoom with Oslo,
但我重新安排时间了
but I had it rescheduled.
奥斯陆?
Oslo?
阿贝尔奖
The Abel Prize.
下个月要颁奖给你
They're handing it out next month.
真不错
That's nice.
你知道吗?
You know what?
萨夫,我觉得我们应该 让你太太休息一会儿
Seth, I think we should let your wife rest for a little bit.
云妮,我们几分钟后就回来,好吗?
Renee, we'll be back in just a few minutes, okay?
她怎么了?
What's wrong with her?
这个嘛,奥氮平已经让她严重麻痹了
Well, the olanzapine has pretty severely obtunded her.
麻痹?
Obtunded?
我很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
这代表她对刺♥激♥的反应会比较慢
It just means that she's slower to react to stimuli.
这是一种常见的副作用
It's not an uncommon side effect.
但这种情况只是暂时的吧?
But this is gonna wear off, right?
重点是,萨夫,只要他克莫司起作用
The thing is, Seth, is that when the tacrolimus is in play,
就像这种副作用一样
like it is with this side effect that the pharmacology
药物反应会变得更微妙
just becomes a lot more delicate.
如果降低剂量呢?
But we can lower the dose?
这已经是最低剂量了
She's already had the lowest dose
坦白说,她的影响已经非常明显了
and frankly her affect is just extremely pronounced already.
我是不是有看过阿立哌唑的
Did I read somewhere that aripiprazole
镇静效果比较没那么好?
has a less sedative effect?
这样会比较好吗?
Uh, would that work better?
你知道,在这个节骨眼上,值得一试
You know, at this point, it's worth a try.
不如我们让她体内系统先排掉奥氮平
So why don't we let the olanzapine clear her system
再给她一些阿立哌唑
and then give her some aripiprazole
看看情况会不会好转?
and see if we get to a better place?
天啊,这衣服快把我逼疯了
God, this suit is driving me nuts.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我流了超多汗
I'm "schvitzing" like crazy.
嘿,我看到宝宝了
Hey, I can see the baby.
就快好了,玛雅
Almost there, Maya.
胎儿横位背朝下
Baby flipped to transverse back down.
什么…这是什么意思?
What...what does that mean?
意思是她有点卡住了
Just means she's a little stuck.
只不过要多花点时间
It's just gonna take a bit longer.
拿绷带剪扩大子♥宫♥切口
Grab the bandage scissors and extend the uterine incision.
-迪恩?-怎么了?
-Hey Dean? -Yeah?
看来又有一个犯人要过来了
Looks like we got another prisoner coming in.
什么?
What?
创伤部
Baghdad.
德克尼曼,37岁男性
Deke Niemann. Thirty-seven-year-old male,
胸、腹和背部有钝器创伤
blunt trauma to the chest, abdomen and back.
他跟狱警发生了肢体冲突
Ended up in a physical confrontation with a correction officer.
那些混♥蛋♥用警棍打我
Bastards got me with a baton!
切尔马克把这名病患转诊过来
Cermak transferred this one over.
-这是他们拍的X光片 -我去把档案上传
-Here's the x-rays they took. -I'll pull these up.
来,听我指挥
Here, on my count.
一、二…小心一点,天啊
One, two... Easy, man!
-痛死了 -等一下,我们得重新替他上铐
-That hurts! -Hold on. We have to recuff him.
X光片上传了
X-ray's up!
左侧血气胸
Hemopneumothorax on the left.
准备插胸管的工具,准备铺巾
Get a chest tube tray. Prep and drape.
输入一百单位芬太尼和两单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Push a hundred of fentanyl and two of versed.
你有个同事说要注意这家伙
One of your co-workers "trucked this guy up" pretty good.
完全可以理解
Totally justified.
他手里拿了武器
He had a weapon in his hand.
被认为是携带武器的危险分子
Was considered armed and dangerous.
武器?
A weapon?
他是那个…
Was this the guy who...
捅了另一个人的家伙?是的
Who shanked the other guy? Yeah.
我们准备好了,医生
We're ready for you, Doctor.
救救我,医生
Help me, Doc.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
如果你想的话,我可以帮你插胸管
I can place the chest tube if you want.
不了
No.
我可以自己来
I got it.
云妮
Renee.
云妮!
Renee!
亲爱的?
Honey?
她…她怎么了?
What...what's wrong with her?
她…僵直了
I mean, she's...she's catatonic.
蜡样僵硬
Waxy rigidity.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她对阿立哌唑的反应更严重
She's having an even more extreme reaction to the aripiprazole.
她会好起来吗?
Will it get better?
不幸的是这种药物…
Unfortunately it's this class of drugs, right?
这些抗精神病药
These antipsychotics,
通常能缓解他克莫司的
they typically mitigate this very unfortunate side effect
副作用
of tacrolimus.
有时候行得通
And sometimes they work,
有时候没有效
sometimes they don't.
所以她再也不会变正常了吗?
So she's never gonna get back to her normal self?
只要她继续服用免疫抑制剂
As long as she's taking this immunosuppressant,
就不太可能
it's unlikely.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这个新肾本来应让云妮重获新生的
Getting this new kidney was supposed to give Renee her life back.
但现在却…
And now today.
我不能继续看我妻子这样受苦了
I cannot watch my wife suffer like this anymore.
我希望让她彻底停用
I want to take her off the immunosuppressant drugs
免疫抑制剂
once and for all.
萨夫…别这样,我们谈过了
Uh, Seth, Seth. Come on, uh, we talked about this.
她的肾脏会停止运作的
Her kidney won't survive.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你想想云妮经历的一切
Think about everything Renee went through.
她做了这么多年透析
All those years on dialysis.
你真的认为她想跟以前一样吗?
You really think she wants to get back to that?
我了解我的妻子
I know my wife.
如果要她在肉体和精神之间做出选择
And if she had to choose between her body and her mind,
那就没什么好说的了
it's not even close.
你是认真的
You're serious about this.
云妮等了六年才有人捐肾给她
Renee waited six years for someone to give her that kidney
但你却只想…
and you just wanna,
你是打算毁了它吗?
what...you want to kill it?
好吧…
Okay, okay.
那要是我们把肾取出来 再放回配对池呢?
So what if we remove it and put it back into the donor pool?
有可能这样吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表