是因为你被笑吗?
Is this about the teasing?
是因为这样吗?
Is what about the teasing?
好,听我说
All right, look.
你已经对里安
You've been lording over Liam
和其他住院医生颐指气使快一年了
and the other residents for almost a year now.
如果他们发现了你的弱点
You had to assume they'd try to "knock you down a peg"
你必须假设他们会试图攻击你
if they found a vulnerability.
你把弱点包装好送给他们了
And, well, you "gift-wrapped them a doozy."
无论如何,事情都已经发生了
Whatever. It happened.
这证明你也是人
Proves you're human.
一笑了之,别让他们影响你
Laugh it off and don't let them get to you.
我不会让他们影响我的
I'm not letting them get to me.
也许这次我还是不参与手术比较好
Maybe it's best if I sit this one out.
不好意思,我们没有多余的人力了
I'm sorry, don't have the manpower to spare.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
不知道你听说了没有 弗农的妻子同意做颅骨切开术
Not sure if you heard, but Vernon's wife okayed the craniectomy.
她愿意动手术了?
She's moving forward with surgery?
在这个当下,艾布斯医生和宋医生 正在准备手术室2.0
Doctor Abrams and Song are prepping "O.R." 2.0 as we speak.
是什么让菲利斯改变主意的?
What got Phyllis to change her mind?
宋医生确认2.0可以降低很多风险
Once Doctor Song confirmed 2.0 could reduce much of the risk,
我猜她得到了动手术的保证
I guess she felt the assurance she needed to go ahead.
天啊
Wow.
弗农大概要多久会从麻醉中苏醒?
When can we expect Vernon to come out from under anesthesia?
据我所知,大约三四个小时吧
Yeah, from what I understand, about three or four hours.
哈,也许我可以推迟投票 至少等到弗农醒来
Ha! Perhaps I can delay the vote, at least until Vernon wakes up.
做得好,霍士迪医生
Good job, Doctor Halstead.
(今天早上很高兴认识你,玛姬 保持联♥系♥,瓦尔)
嘿,玛姬
Hey Mags.
如果我没记错的话?你懂美国手语吧?
If I recall correctly? You know "A.S.L." right?
意思是“对”
That means "yes."
好,这是什么意思?
Okay. What does this mean?
大概是“你把声音拿走了”
Something like, "You take voices away."
嗯
Huh.
我在治疗一个听不见的病人
You know, I'm treating a deaf patient
他姐姐替我们翻译
and his sister's been interpreting for us.
我开始怀疑…
I'm starting to wonder if...
我不知道,我们搞错了彼此的意思
I don't know, we're getting our "signals crossed"
还是怎样?
or something like that?
你想要我替你当间谍?
You want me to spy for you?
这样讲太严重了
That's a strong word.
情况还好吗?
How are we doing?
你觉得是时候把束缚解开了吗?
Think it might be, uh, time to get these restraints off?
看看我们能不能搞清楚刚才发生了什么事
See if we can maybe figure out what happened earlier.
艾登冷静多了
Aiden's calmed down a lot.
太好了
Great.
艾登很不高兴 因为那个声音告诉他护士
Uh, Aiden's upset, because the voices told him the nurses
会让他肩膀更疼
were gonna make his shoulder pain worse.
艾登,对不起
Um, Aiden, I'm sorry.
理思必妥通常药效很快
Risperidone is typically one of the faster-acting medications,
但有时需要等一会
but sometimes takes a little longer,
所以…不如这样吧… 我等一下再回来好吗?
so, uh...how about...how about we check back in a bit?
也许到时候我们可以聊聊
And maybe we can have a chat then.
好吗?
Okay?
他没说到什么护士吧?
He didn't say anything about a nurse, did he?
他生气是因为他再也 听不到脑袋里的声音了
He's upset because he can't hear the voices in his head anymore.
他怀疑这是因为他吃的药
And he suspects it's because of the pills that he's been given.
对,抗精神病药物
Yeah. Anti-psychotics.
我有经过他的同意
Which I dispensed with his permission.
或者有人告诉我他同意了
Or so I was told.
他以为那是止疼药,不是抗精神病药
He thought it was pain killers, not anti-psychotics.
嗯
Huh.
她的血压下降,她的血红蛋白降到了8
Her "B.P.'s" dropping and her hemoglobin is down to eight.
凯拉?
Kyra?
好疼,我要痛死了
It hurts. It hurts bad.
腹部有游离液体,可能是血
Free fluid in the belly, likely blood.
凯拉,手术不能再拖了
Kyra, we can't hold off on this surgery any longer.
打给手术室,叫他们马上打开
Call the "O.R." Tell them to open it STAT.
我们马上带凯拉上去
We're bringing Kyra up right away.
不行,拜托你
No! Please, no!
不行
No!
拜托不要
Please no!
我得跟你说凯拉的事
I need to talk to you about Kyra.
-我需要你来一下 -拜托不要
-Need you for a second. -Please, no!
怎么了?
What?
如果在手术过程中
If at any point during the surgery,
你必须在凯拉和胎儿之间做出决定
you have to make the call between Kyra and the fetus,
拜托你…救我的女儿
please, please, save my little girl.
我们本来就打算这么做
We have every intention of doing just that.
我们会派人通知你的,金芭莉
We'll have someone keep you in the loop, Kimberly.
我觉得你应该亲耳听到
Thought you should hear that for yourself.
我不敢相信你居然告诉她
I cannot believe you told her.
《健康保险可携性和责任法案》呢?
What about HIPAA?
她女儿要接受紧急手术
Her daughter is heading into emergency surgery.
如果有危机需要做决定
If there's a crisis and a decision needs to be made,
金芭莉是决定的人
it's Kimberly who'll do it.
我刚从药房♥回来
Just came from the pharmacy.
他们不给艾登开理思必妥吗?
They wouldn't fill Aiden's prescription for risperidone?
我取消了,珊迪
Well, I cancelled it, Sandy,
因为我发现这药
because it turns out it was prescribed
没有经过病人同意
without the permission of the patient.
我们也许应该聊聊
We should probably have a talk.
她会美国手语?
She knows "A.S.L."?
对
She does.
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
他说他知道她一直在骗他
He's saying that he knows that she's been lying to him.
那个药,我是想帮你
The medication. I was trying to help you.
但那些声音不是真的
But the voices, they aren't real.
艾登不在乎那些声音是不是真的
Aiden doesn't care that the voices are not real.
珊迪,我们要解决的唯一途径是…
Sandy, the only way that we're going to forge a path forward...
我不确定这里是否有解决的途径
I'm not sure there is a path forward here.
艾登只在乎他脑子里的声音
Aiden only cares about hearing the voices in his head.
如果你什么都不做 我是不会袖手旁观的
And I won't stand by and watch if you won't do anything about it.
好,太棒了
Okay, great.
看来我们有足够的长度 把两端直接缝在一起
Looks like we have enough length to sew the two ends directly together.
五号♥普里林缝线
Five-oh prolene stitch.
不好意思,马素医生?
I'm sorry, Doctor Marcel?
怎么了?
What is it?
有人要我通知你手术室2.0
I was told to inform you there's an emergent situation
有紧急情况,需要你现在过去看看
in the "O.R." 2.0 that requires your immediate attention.
他们知道我正在开刀吗?
They're aware I'm in the middle of surgery?
他们知道
They are aware, yes.
可恶
Oh, come on.
好了,各位
All right, everyone,
田中里德医生会继续做 吻合手术直到我回来
Doctor Tanaka-Reed will continue on with the anastomosis until I return.
听他指挥
Follow his lead.
我们可以等你回来
We can wait until you get back.
不行
No,
除非必要,我不想延长他的缺血时间
I don't want to prolong his ischemic timing any more than necessary.
完成吻合手术
Get the anastomosis done.
我会尽快赶回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
太棒了,谢谢你,特里莎
That was great. Thank you, Trish.
把里面的影像打开,让我看看
Go ahead and pull up the feed in there so I can watch.
没问题
Sure. All right.
给你
Here it comes.
太棒了,谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
相信我
Trust me.
我知道试图帮助一个不想要帮助的人
I get how frustrating it can be to try
是多令人沮丧的事
and help somebody that doesn't want it.
他根本不知道自己在做什么
He has no idea what he's doing.
我不确定我们中是否有人
You know, I'm not sure any of us can really understand
能真正理解他现在的感受
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表