地铁隧♥道♥坍塌
There's been a collapse in the subway tunnel.
这边,我叫积戴顿
Over here! I'm Jack Dayton.
在那里,他是我的手下
Over there. He works for me.
他可能已经肺衰竭了
His lung is likely collapsed.
-把他抬出来 -不行…
-Let's get him out here. -No, no, no.
如果要让他活下来,就得在这里动手术
If we're gonna save him, we got to do it right here.
我的意思是,如果找不到
I mean, what do you do if you can't get
治疗感染的唯一药物,该怎么办?
the only drug that will treat an infection?
-我会打电♥话♥到处问 -我问过所有人,大家都没有
-I'll start calling around. -Everyone I talk to is out.
我认识一个能拿到所有药物的人
I know someone who has access to everything.
你这样说话很像毒贩
You're talking like some kind of drug dealer.
听着,不能让任何人知道这件事
Look, no one can ever know about this.
以后至少先跟我说一声
In the future, maybe at least page me
再使用大剂量的抗精神病药,行吗?
before administering a very high dose...
六毫克在标准治疗之内
Six milligrams is well within the standard of care.
标准治疗不是你要遵循的
The standard of care is not some blanket template
一个笼统模板
you follow without any regard
你要考虑的是眼前应该帮助的病人
for the person you're supposed to be helping.
我总是没办法相信自己的直觉
I just don't always trust my own instincts.
我可以跟你保证,你会成功的
I can promise you, you will get there.
我心中没有一丝怀疑
I don't have a shred of doubt in my mind.
早安
Good morning.
嗨
Hi.
夜班留给我们三个病人
So night shift left us three patients.
患有躁郁症的女性,38岁,自己来的
A bipolar woman, 38. Checked herself in.
6♥4♥岁男性,患有慢性创伤性脑病变
A gentleman with CTE, 6♥4♥.
被赶出公♥寓♥跟看护中心
Got booted from his board and care home.
让我猜猜,因为他违规吸烟吗?
Let me guess, smoking violation?
是的
Yeah.
最后是一位31岁的精神病人者
And lastly, a 31-year-old psychotic
出现锥体外系症状
in an extrapyramidal state.
那位先生看来需要
You know, that gentleman looks like we probably
重新调整他的药物,但另外两位
just have to rebalance his meds, but these other two,
我想我们得让他们入院
I think we're gonna have to admit.
我同意,但同样情况
Agreed, but once again,
精神科没有床位了
there are no beds in the psych unit
其他医院的急症室都满了
and all the other local EDs are at capacity.
那我们只好扩大范围了
Well, we got to branch out.
问看看治疗寄宿中心 看他们有没有空病房♥
Check the TRCs. See if they have any room.
每天早上都这样
Every morning it's the same thing.
精神病人都躲在急症室里
Psych patients just stashed around the ED.
你知道,我爸妈在他们老家
You know, my parents, where they come from,
根本没人在说精神病学
no one talks about psychiatry.
事实上,他们甚至不相信 我是真正的医生
In fact, they're not convinced I'm even a real doctor
因为我哥是儿科脊柱外科医生
because my brother is a pediatric spine surgeon.
所以他们看到他帮助孩子们重新走路
So they see him helping kids walk again,
至于我…
but me...
他们不信也有道理… 我甚至没在治疗病人
pretty good argument... I'm not even treating patients,
我只会把病人转诊到其他地方
just shuffling them off somewhere else.
-韦…嘿 -早
-Will. Will. Hey. -Good morning.
我联♥系♥了萝丝佛蒙特
So I reached out to Rose Fremont,
我们那天的泌尿道感染病人
our UTI from the other day,
我知道跟我想的不一样…
and I know what happened didn't happen...
没关系,我也一直想到她
That's okay. I've been thinking about her too.
-她还好吗?-她非常好
-How's she doing? -She's amazing.
她说她终于恢复正常了
She said she finally feels like herself again.
这真是个好消息
That's really great news.
不过,你知道的
Yeah, you know, still,
我们再也不能跟那个毒贩买♥♥药了
we never buy drugs from that dealer again.
不管哪个毒贩都不行
Or any dealer.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你和韦的感情越来越好了
You and Will are getting close.
嗯,是啊,应该是吧
Uh, yeah. I guess, we are.
嘿,你要去哪?
Hey, where are you headed?
四号♥房♥
Treatment four.
不行,我要你去六号♥房♥
No, I need you in treatment six.
艾卓亚已经在那里了
Archer's already there.
是嘛…那就七号♥房♥
Yeah... oh, treatment seven then.
霍士迪医生,你去四号♥房♥ 我拿病历给你
Dr. Halstead, I need you in treatment four. I'll send you the chart.
韦…不用麻烦了
Will, Will, Will, scratch that.
-病历在我这里了 -等一下…
-I already got it. -Wait. Hold...
玛姬…我去四号♥房♥
Mags, Mags, I'll be in four.
好吧
Yeah.
-艾普尔 -伊芬
-April. -Ethan.
那个…病历给你了,所以…
Uh, and you got the chart, so...
我要走了
I got to go.
你好,我是崔医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Choi.
我是布洛克亨特利 很高兴见到你,医生
Brock Huntley. Nice to meet you, sir.
-那么… -不好意思
-So... -Sorry.
应该我来介绍你们两位的
I should've introduced you.
崔医生和我以前共事过
Dr. Choi and I used to work together.
他是个优秀的医生
He is an excellent physician.
谢谢,布洛克,怎么了?
Thank you. So, Brock, what's going on?
感觉很不舒服,医生
Feeling pretty lousy, sir.
多久了?几天还是几周?
For how long? Days, weeks?
-几个月了 -对,这就是我们来这里的原因
-More like months. -Yeah, that's why we're here.
我们团队里很多内科医生 都看过布洛克了
Brock has been seen by a number of internists at my group.
发烧、头痛、腹痛
Fever, headache, abdominal pain,
腹泻跟白细胞计数偏高
diarrhea, high white count.
听起来像是病毒性肠胃炎
It sounds like viral gastroenteritis.
我们也是这么想的 但病毒通常会伴随呕吐
That is what we thought as well, but bugs usually come with vomiting.
他没有呕吐的症状
That hasn't been a symptom.
-有点痛 -抱歉
-It's a little tender. -Ah, sorry about that.
有时候闲聊可以转移注意力
Sometimes small talk's a good distraction.
你是做什么的,布洛克?
So what do you do, Brock?
我是机械师
I'm a mechanic.
我正在找工作
I'm in between jobs.
我专门处理汉威联合AGT1500
I work on Honeywell AGT1500s.
那是燃气涡轮发动机吧?
It's a gas turbine engine, right?
-对 -功率很强
-Yeah. -High powered.
崔医生,你怎么看?
So, Dr. Choi, what do you think?
蔓延性腹痛
Well, the diffused belly pain
有可能是手术造成的
could indicate a surgical issue,
但其他症状如头痛、腹泻等等
but the other symptoms like headache, diarrhea...
-都不相干 -对
-They don't support it. -No.
好,布洛克,下一步是采样送检
All right, Brock, next steps. Labs.
大便、超声波、电脑断层扫描 该做的都做
Stools, ultrasound, CT, the works.
只要能解决这个问题就行
As long as we figure this out.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿,伊芬
Hey, Ethan.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
有
Yeah.
嘿,抱歉我没有知会你一声
Hey, I'm really sorry for the sneak attack.
我只是担心在病房♥碰面
I just was worried that reuniting in a treatment room
会很尴尬,事实上也真的很尴尬
would be awkward, which it was.
是有一点
Yeah, a little,
但无伤大雅
but no harm, no foul.
希望如此
I hope not.
我知道利用玛姬破坏规矩挑医生
I know using Maggie to skirt the system and cherry-pick
肯定会让急症室主任很头痛
a doc must be a headache for the ED chief.
是啊,还好我不是主任了
Yeah, but good thing it's not me anymore.
我选择不当的
My choice.
艾普尔塞克斯顿本人
April Sexton in the flesh.
马素医生
Dr. Marcel.
天啊,好久不见了
Man, it's been forever.
对你来说也许是
Maybe for you.
对我来说,就像昨天才见到你一样
I mean, for me, it feels like yesterday.
哦,那是因为我真的有见到你
Oh, that's because it was.
我看到你了,《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》《芝加哥太阳报》
I saw you. The Trib, the "Sun-Times".
-隧♥道♥坍塌 -嗯
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表