Awesome.
伊芬?凯?有病人来了
Ethan? Kai? Incoming!
高尼?你要去创伤部
Courtney? You're going to Baghdad!
报告情况,高尼
Talk to me, Court.
36岁的犯人
Uh, thirty-six-year-old inmate,
右颈前外侧被刺伤
stabbed in the anterior lateral right neck in County.
直接按压止住了出血
Bleeding stopped with direct pressure.
气管插管中,路上注射了 琥珀胆碱和依托咪酯,昏迷指数三
Intubated en route with sux and etomidate. "G.C.S." Three.
好,看来已经没有在出血了
All right, looks like there's no active bleeding.
准备抬他上♥床♥
Let's get him ready for a transfer.
大家都准备好了吗?
Everybody ready?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
一、二、三
One, two, three.
心率94,血压130跟87
Heart rate ninety-four. "B.P." one-thirty over eighty-seven.
血氧饱和度百分之百
Sats one hundred percent.
双侧都有呼吸音,给他接上呼吸机
Breath sounds are bilateral. Let's get him on a ventilator.
我听说有个从库克郡来的犯人?
Uh, did I hear something about an inmate coming in from Cook County?
谁替我拍张X光片
Someone get me an x-ray.
没错,脖子上被捅了一刀
Yeah, shanked in the neck.
你会喜欢这个巧合的
Oh, you'll love this coincidence.
他姓艾卓亚
His last name's Archer.
辛艾卓亚
Sean Archer.
是啊,这世界真小
Yeah, it's a small world.
是啊
Yeah.
不晓得这家伙惹到谁了
Wonder who this guy pissed off.
已经止血了
No active bleeding.
不过脖子上有个大血肿
Big old hematoma in the neck though.
来,给我看看
Here, let me look at that.
X光机来了
X-ray's here.
等一下
Hold.
等等,我摸到东西了
Hold on. I'm feeling something in here.
再拍个颈部X光片
Let's get a neck x-ray as well.
确保没有异物残留
Make sure there's no retained foreign body.
嘿,迪恩
Hey, Dean.
现在不是时候…
Not now. Not now.
云妮的测试结果出来了
Renee's test results.
甲状腺功能良好
Thyroid function is good.
没有内分泌问题 电脑断层扫描也没问题
No endocrine problem. "C.T." head is clean.
对,也没有家族精神病史
Yeah, no family history of mental illness, either.
-你知道吗?-不知道
-You know? -Nope.
到目前为止
So far anyway,
云妮的思觉失调还没有办法解释
no organic explanation for Renee's psychosis.
那我们该怎么办?
So where does that leave us?
耐心等待
Wait.
她服用什么免疫抑制剂?
What immunosuppressant is she on?
-他克莫司 -该死
-Tacrolimus. -Oh, crap.
怎么了?
What?
环孢素梅有用吗?
Cyclosporine wouldn't work?
移植前我们就试过了
Well, we tried that pre-transplant,
但云妮对同级的所有东西都过敏
but Renee was allergic to everything in that class.
他克莫司是我们最后的选择
The tacrolimus was our last option.
你为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
我们怀疑云妮的思觉失调 是由免疫抑制剂引起的
We suspect that Renee's psychosis is being caused by the immunosuppressant
为了保护她的新肾 她一直在服用免疫抑制剂
that she's been taking to protect her new kidney.
他克莫司吗?你确定?
Her tacrolimus? Are you sure?
我们已经排除了所有其他可能性
We've just about ruled out every other possibility.
但手术是十个月前的事了
But the surgery was ten months ago.
虽然听起来很奇怪
As strange as it might sound,
但这样的反应甚至会发生… 在手术几年后
reactions like this can occur even...even years after surgery.
那我们应该让她停药,对吧?
So, we should just take her off her meds then, right?
我也希望能这么简单就解决,萨夫
I wish it were that easy, Seth.
但要是没有免疫抑制剂
But, without the immunosuppressants,
云妮的身体就会排斥新肾脏
Renee's body will reject the new kidney.
过了这么久还会?
After all this time?
很遗憾地,就是这样
Unfortunately, yes.
那我们要怎么办?
So, what are we supposed to do?
下一步就是要试看看抗精神病药
Well, the next step would be to try an antipsychotic.
有种叫奥氮平的药,我想让她试着
There's a drug called olanzapine that I would like to start her
服用小剂量,看看是否有帮助
on a small dose of and see if that helps.
嘿,萨夫?
Hey, Seth?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会控制好情况的,好吗?
We're gonna get this under control, okay?
该死
Damn.
看来刀柄断在了他脖子上
Looks like the shank must have broken off in his neck.
好,我们能送他进手术室吗?
All right, can we get him up to the "O.R." please?
你们还站在这里做什么?
What are you standing around here for?
动作快啊
Just do it.
跟手术室说我要做颈部探查,好吗?
Tell the "O.R." that I'm bringing up a neck exploration, okay?
-迪恩?-等一下
-Dean? -Yeah, one second.
不好意思
Uh, sorry.
能帮他解开手铐吗?
Can we get the shackles off him?
他哪也去不了
He's not going anywhere.
-可以吗?-迪恩…听我说
-All right? -Dean, Dean. Hey, Dean.
-到底有什么事?-迪恩,辛在坐牢?
-What is it? -Dean, Sean's in jail?
我上次问你,你说他在西部
Last time I asked, you said he was out west.
到底是怎么回事?
What's going on?
说来话长
It's a long story.
好吗?我答应你,我会跟你解释清楚的
Okay? I promise I will get you caught up.
-我保证 -好
-I promise. -Okay.
但我现在得去准备手术
But I gotta go scrub now.
我不能站在这里
I cannot stand here.
尼尔今天在创伤科值班
Neil's on-call in trauma today.
让他动手术吧,他是最厉害的了
Let's let him operate. He's as good as it gets.
这可是我儿子,伊芬
This is my son, Ethan.
所以你才不该动这个手术
Exactly why you shouldn't be doing this surgery.
拜托,兄弟,你知道我是对的
Come on, man, you know I'm right.
好吧,嘿
All right, hey.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会一直陪在辛旁边的,好吗?
I'll stay with Sean the whole time, all right?
-好 -好
-Yeah. -All right.
我认为我们还有这个预算
I do think we have room in the budget for that.
所以如果各位看一下…
So if you take a look at...
对不起,莎伦
I'm sorry, Sharon.
你叫我什么?莎伦?
Uh, excuse me. Sharon?
费特在接下来的一个小时左右 会跟董事会通电♥话♥
Fred's on a call with the board for the next hour or so.
我有什么能帮你的吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
我不知道米查姆先生是否听说了
Well, I don't know if Mister Meacham has heard or not,
但我们今天没有收到刷手服
but we didn't get our delivery of scrubs today.
费特知道,是的
Fred is aware, yes.
也许你该叫他出来
Maybe you should ask him to come out.
这能算是紧急情况吗?
Is this really an emergency?
年轻人
Young man,
刷手服对于保持 手术室的完整性至关重要
scrubs are critical in maintaining the integrity of our operating rooms.
我们还有手术服吧?
We still have surgical gowns, correct?
那你要他们里面穿什么?
And what do you expect them to wear underneath?
他应该知道我们的员工和病人 不只会陷入危险
He should know that besides putting our staff and patients at risk,
我们还可能会被起诉
we're opening ourselves up for potential lawsuits.
我们应该取消所有非急需外科手术 直到这个问题得到解决
We should cancel all elective surgeries until we iron this out.
这对损益表会有很大的影响
That would be a big hit to the "P" and "L."
所以我才会来找米查姆先生
That's why I'm here to see Mister Meacham.
会议一结束我就给打到你办公室
I'll call your office as soon as this breaks up,
葛云小姐
Miss Goodwin.
谢谢
Thank you.
-请看 -六…
-Ta-da. -Six, six.
什锦果仁?
Trail mix?
这是云妮莎的最爱
Vanessa's favorite.
里面有菠萝干和巧克力的那种
The kind with dried pineapple and chocolate in it.
我还给她写了张小纸条
And I wrote her a little note, too.
哦
Aw.
我希望她知道我们有多想她
I hope she knows how much we all miss her.
如果她不知道
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表