你为什么那么小声说话?
Why you whispering?
帕维尔刚刚睡着了
Pawel just fell asleep.
原来如此
Oh.
一切都还好吗?
Everything, uh... everything OK?
-发生什么事了?-我不得不暂停签约
-What's going on? -I had to pull out of escrow.
什么?
What?
为什么?房♥子没有估价吗?
Why? Did the house not appraise?
帕维尔遇到了经济困难
Pawel is having financial difficulties.
好,亲爱的
All right, honey.
怎么了?跟我说…
What's going on? Talk to me. Tell me.
他欠了一大笔赌债
He has a very large gambling debt.
所以你要…
And so you're gonna...
你要替他还债吗?
You're gonna pay it off for him?
当然啊,我必须这么做
Well, of course. I have to.
亲爱的,这真的是你的责任吗?
I mean, sweetie, is that really your responsibility?
他是我哥哥,我们要照顾彼此
Well, he's my brother, and we are responsible for each other.
好…
Right. OK. OK.
这个嘛,我不知道,我能…
Well, I don't know. Can I, uh...
我能至少帮你拆行李之类的吗?
Can I at least help you unpack some stuff or something?
没有必要
There's no reason to.
我还是得在月底前搬出去
I still have to move out before the end of the month.
为什么?
Why?
我跟房♥东谈过了,他不肯让步
I talked to the landlord, and he won't budge.
我还是得履行我给他的通知
I still have to honor the notice I gave him.
等一下…那太扯了
Wait, wait. That's ridiculous.
你有他的电♥话♥号♥码吗?我来打给他
Do you have his number? Let me give him a call.
不,我不想要你打给他,这是我的责任
No, I don't want you to call him. It's my responsibility.
好吧,但你要住哪?
OK, but, um, where are you gonna live?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我还没想那么远
I haven't thought that far ahead.
不如…你来和我一起住?
Why don't... you come live with me?
什么?
What?
你可以和我一起住
You can come live with me.
我的意思是 我家有足够的空间,这是肯定的
I mean, I got plenty of room, that's for sure.
不行…我不能
No. No, no, no, no. I can't.
亲爱的,为什么不行?我是说,至少在你…
But, honey, why not? I mean, at least until you,
我不知道,找到另一个地方住之前
I don't know, find another place to stay.
我能照顾好自己,丹尼尔
I can take care of myself, Daniel.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
我只是现在还没想清楚而已
I just don't have it figured out right in this moment.
我知道你能照顾好自己,好吗?
I know you can take care of yourself, OK?
其实我问你是因为我想这么做
I'm actually asking you to do this because I want to.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
那你为什么不早点问我?
Then why didn't you ask me before?
你为什么现在才问我?
Why are you only asking me now?
我不知道
Gee, I don't know.
也许是因为你在我问之前 就先买♥♥了房♥子?
Maybe because you bought a freakin' house before I could?
所以也许我的房♥子泡汤
Oh, so maybe my house falling through
对你来说并不是一件坏事
is not such a terrible thing for you
因为你可以把我当作
because you can come in here
做好事来拯救我?
and rescue me like I am some charity case?
你是认真的吗?你到底在说什么?
Are you serious? What are you talking about?
我从来没有那样想过你
I've never thought of you that way.
你知道吗?你今晚不适合待在这里
You know what? This is not a good night for company.
我想你可能说对了
I think you might be right about that.
做好事
"Charity case."
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表