Yeah, you can keep it to yourself.
当然
Of course.
-查理斯医生 -嘿,莉莉安娜
-Dr. Charles! -Oh, hey, Liliana.
-你好吗?-你在找我吗?
-How are you doing? -Are you looking for me?
我有忘记清理你办公室的哪里吗?
Did I miss something in your office?
-没有,完全没有 -那就好
-No, not at all. -Oh.
我在想…
Um, I was, uh...
嘿,你想不想…
Hey, would you like to... Would you like
去喝咖啡?
to get some... some coffee?
咖啡?帮你买♥♥咖啡吗?
Get coffee? For you?
不是这样的…是跟我去喝咖啡
No, no, no, no. With me.
你想去喝咖啡吗?
Would you like to have some coffee...
跟我一起去喝咖啡?
Have some coffee with me?
你在约我出去吗?
You're asking me out?
对
Yeah.
嗯…
Uh...
听我说,如果这样太冒昧了,我道歉
Look, if I'm being presumptuous, I'm so sorry.
我完全不认识你 对你的私生活也一无所知
I don't know anything about you, your personal life.
你可能有另一半了,如果是这样的话…
You could be involved with somebody, in which case...
我没有
No, I'm not.
真的吗?
You're serious?
对
Yeah.
听我说,如果我一开始 就搞砸了,我真的…
Uh, look, if I've gotten off on the wrong foot here, I really...
不是这样的…
No, no, no, no.
我愿意跟你一起去喝咖啡
I'd like to have coffee with you.
什么时候?
When?
随时都可以,我是说…
Any time you want. I mean...
不如现在吧?
How about now?
那真是…太好了
What a good... That's a great idea.
我们现在就去喝咖啡吧
Let's have some coffee now.
我需要换一下衣服
I just have to change.
好
Cool. Okay.
我…我在外面等
I'll... I'll... I'll just... I'll wait out here.
-好 -好
-Good. -Good.
两位想要缔结神圣的
Since it is your intention to enter the covenant
婚姻之约
of holy matrimony,
请携手并肩,在上帝
join your hands and declare your consent
和本教会前宣誓
before God and this church.
我,伊芬,接受艾普尔成为我的妻子
I, Ethan, take you, April, to be my wife.
我承诺永远忠诚于你
I promise to always be faithful to you,
无论是好是坏
in good times and in bad,
无论生病或健康,都爱你
in sickness and in health, to love you,
尊敬你直到永永远远
and to honor you, all the days of my life.
我,艾普尔,接受伊芬成为我的先生
I, April, take you, Ethan,
做我的丈夫
to be my husband.
我承诺永远忠诚于你
I promise to be faithful to you,
无论是好是坏
in good times and in bad,
无论生病或健康,都爱你
in sickness and in health, to love you,
尊敬你直到永永远远
and to honor you, for all the days of my life.
请戴上戒指
May I have the rings?
我的天啊,莎伦
Oh, my God. Sharon.
怎么了?
What?
董事会刚刚收到通知
The board was just informed.
积戴顿买♥♥下了
Jack Dayton has bought controlling interest
加夫尼医疗集团的控股权
in the Gaffney Medical Group.
什么?
What?
我猜他现在是老大了
So I guess he's in charge now.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表