你也是飞行员?
You're also a pilot?
对,以前在军队当过飞行急救员
Yeah, used to be a flight paramedic in the Army.
你在像我们这种偏远地区时 这些技能就会派上用场
Those skills come in handy when you're out in the boonies like us.
所以我一看到艾比的腿 我就知道得带她来医院
So as soon as I saw Abby's leg, I knew I had to bring her in.
幸运的是农场合作社有直升机
And luckily the farm co-op has a chopper.
她父母人在哪里?
Where are her parents now?
开卡车跟在后面,要几个小时才会到
Following behind in their truck, they'll be a couple hours.
但他们同意艾比 可能需要进行的任何治疗
But they've given consent for any treatment Abby may need.
好
Okay.
天啊
Oh, man.
怎么会发生这种事?
How did this happen?
艾比在自家农场工作
Abby works on her family farm.
她的腿被滑移装载机的液压桶夹住了
Her leg got caught in the hydraulic bucket of a skid steer.
那是什么?
What's that?
用来喂牛的机器
Machine used to feed cattle.
我叔叔有自己的农场
My uncle has a farm.
为什么这个小女孩 被允许接近危险的机器?
And why was this little girl allowed anywhere near dangerous machinery?
听着,她父亲在操控滑移装载机
Look, her father was working the skid steer.
艾比想要爬上去,但腿滑了一下
Abby was trying to climb aboard when her leg slipped.
好的,拍摄腿部
Okay, uh, get me x-rays of the leg,
胸部和骨盆的X光
chest and pelvis.
之后,安排腿部电脑断层血管摄影术
After that, give me a "C.T." angiogram of the leg, please.
再注射50微克芬太尼
And another fifty mics of fentanyl, please.
知道了
Got it.
撑着点,艾比
Hang in there for me, Abby.
不会有事的
Be all right.
我看到头上有个撕裂伤
I'm seeing a laceration to the crown.
再加个头部电脑断层扫描
Um, add a "C.T." head,
腹部和骨盆也要,算了
abdomen and pelvis. You know what?
我们直接去2.0吧,走
Let's just plan on going to 2.0. Let's go.
2.0?
2.0?
手术室
Surgical suite.
你觉得你能保住她的腿吗?
So, you think you can save her leg?
这个嘛,我还不确定
Well, I'm not sure yet.
去看看吧,走了
Let's see. Come on.
我们走
Let's go!
深呼吸,迪安娜
Breath for me, Deanna.
再一次
Again?
好,两边都没有问题 你从什么时候开始呕吐?
Okay, clear on both sides. When did you start throwing up?
昨天
Yesterday.
但我…这几天一直觉得恶心
But I've...I've been really nauseous for a couple days.
是啊,你今天的体重是112磅
Yeah, you weighed in today at one-twelve.
你上次体♥检♥时是131磅
You were one-thirty-one at your last physical.
你的体重明显下降了
It's pretty significant decrease at your height.
我不知道我瘦了那么多
I didn't realize I'd lost that much.
我过去几个月都没什么胃口
I've had very little appetite the last couple months.
是吗?你能告诉我原因吗?
Oh, Yeah? Can you tell me why that might be?
我女儿奥利维亚跟我住在一起
Uh, my daughter Olivia, she lives with me.
她最近身体不太好
She's been going through some health issues.
所以我压力很大
I'm pretty stressed out about that.
也对,孩子,我有同感
Right. Kids. Tell me about it.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
给她盆子
Uh, basin.
好,我们会找出原因的
All right, we're going to figure this out.
安排胸部X光片、血液培养 还有腹部跟骨盆的电脑断层扫描
Uh, chest x-rays, blood cultures and a "C.T." abdomen, pelvis.
查理斯医生
Doctor Charles.
他们说你今天放假
Oh, they told us that you had the day off.
奎瓦斯医生告诉我你们在医院里
Doctor Cuevas told me you guys were here,
所以我就…想说应该要来看看
and so I just...I thought I'd check in.
-谢谢你 -谢谢…
-Appreciate it. -Thank you. Thank you.
大卫,你好吗?
David, how are you?
怎么了,你…你感觉还好吗?
What's up, how you, uh...how you feeling?
我…自作主张
I, um...I took the liberty.
这是你…喜欢喝的饮料吧?
This is your...your drink of choice, isn't it?
他一直都不吃不喝
He's been refusing to eat or drink anything.
是吗?
Huh.
为什么呢…
Why, uh...why is that?
没有意义
There's no point.
奎瓦斯医生说你告诉她你死了
You know, Doctor Cuevas said that you told her that you were dead.
我很遗憾听到这个消息 那…死了是什么感觉?
I'm sorry to hear that, um...how's that feel?
死掉的…感觉像什么?
What...what's that...what's it like?
你觉得那是什么感觉?
What do you think it's like?
说实话,我也不知道 所以我才要问你
I mean, honestly, I have no idea. It's...it's why I'm asking.
就像是…我的内脏正在腐烂
It's like...like my insides are rotting.
天啊,听起来很糟
Wow. Sounds awful.
太糟了,我讨厌这种感觉
It is awful. I hate it.
也许我们能帮得上忙
Well, maybe there's something we can do about that.
我再也不要吃药了
I'm not taking any more pills.
我讨厌吃药的感觉
I hate the way they make me feel.
大卫,拜托你 我们应该要听查理斯医生的话
David, please, we should listen to Doctor Charles.
我不会吃药的
I won't do it.
你不能强迫我
You can't make me.
嘿,我们能去外面一下吗?
Hey, um, could we just step outside for a quick second?
大卫,你等一下,我马上回来,好吗?
David, hang in there, I'll be right back, all right?
马上回来,亲爱的
Right back, honey.
我看了大卫的病历
So, you know, I was looking at David's chart
看来他刚过完生日
and apparently, he just had a birthday.
18岁的生日
And that was eighteen,
也就是说他在法律上已经是成年人了
which means he's legally an adult.
如果他不想吃药,那他…
If he doesn't want to take medication then he...
有权拒绝
he has a right to refuse it.
怎么可以?
How is that possible?
你听到他刚才说的话了
You heard the things that he was saying in there.
这个嘛,尽管他有错觉
Well, despite his delusion,
但他明确表示他不喜欢吃药给他的感觉
he made it very clear that he doesn't like the way the pills make him feel.
听着,大卫靠药物勉强维持现况
Now look, David could barely keep it together with medication.
如果不吃药会变怎样?
What's he going to be like without it?
查理斯医生,他以为他死了
Doctor Charles, he thinks he's dead.
听着,我知道这很让人沮丧
Look, I understand how frustrating this is,
但在这个国家,病人的权利是非常大的
but patients' rights in this country are extraordinarily robust,
就算病人刚好有心理健康危机
even if the patient happens to be having a mental health crisis.
所以你的意思是我们无能为力吗?
So you're saying that there's absolutely nothing to be done?
我想说的是,我们…
What I'm saying is that we,
我们必须重新考虑我们的策略
uh...we have to reconsider our tactics.
好
Okay.
嘿,我拿到你的 电脑断层扫描图了,迪安娜
Hey. Got your "C.T." scans here, Deanna.
好,正如你在这里看到的
Okay, so, as you can see right here,
你的胃里聚集了某种阻塞物
there's a blockage of some kind that's amassed in your stomach.
癌症吗?
Cancer?
这个嘛,从外观看来 我认为不是,不是癌症
Well, from the looks of it, I would say that it is not, no.
谢天谢地
Uh, thank God.
但不管那是什么
But, uh, whatever it is,
它都不属于那里,需要马上拿出来
it does not belong in there and it needs to come out immediately.
你是说开刀吗?
Does that mean surgery?
对,剖腹手术
Yes, a laparotomy.
我得打开你的胃把东西取出来
I have to open your stomach to get it out.
很吓人,但这种手术我做过很多次
Scary, but it's a procedure I've done many times.
如果必须得开刀的话
I guess if it has to be done.
必须开刀
It does.
我会打给手术室
So, I will call up to the "O.R.",
确保他们准备好了
make sure they're ready for us.
如果你需要的话,我可以联♥系♥你女儿
And if you need, I can contact your daughter.
不用了,我自己打给她
No, I'll call her myself.
她有自己的健康问题要处理
Uh, she has her own health issues to deal with,
我…不想让她惊慌失措
I...I don't want her to be alarmed.
好
Okay.
X光片和电脑断层扫描上都没有骨折
No fractures on the x-rays and "C.T."
大部分腿部肌肉仍然完好无损
Most of the leg muscles are still intact.
对
Yeah.
她可能有足够的运动功能,这还好
She might have adequate motor function, that's okay,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表