我们得限制人员进出三号♥治疗室
We need to restrict all access to Treatment Three.
怎么了?
What's going on?
有潜在的传染
Ah, potential contagion.
我在等实验室的确认结果
I'm waiting on the lab to confirm it,
但大家都先别进去,好吗?
but steer clear for the time being, okay?
好,我会跟所有护士说一声
Okay, yeah, um, I'll let the nurses know.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我脖子好痒,我快疯了
Something on my neck is driving me nuts.
我能看一下吗?
Can I take a look?
好
Yeah.
嘉丽丝
Grace.
朵莉丝,我们进去吧
Doris, let's get in the room.
哦,好的
Oh, okay.
起疹子了,就跟我的病人一样
It's a rash. Like my patient.
不可能传播得那么快,让我看看
Couldn't be spreading that quickly. Let me see.
是什么东西?
What is "it?"
跟我的脖子有什么关系?
And...and...and what does "it" have to do with my neck?
你今天有进去三号♥治疗室吗?
Have you been in Treatment Three today?
你跟我的病人华特有过接触吗?
Have you had any interaction with my patient, Walter?
没有,我…一整天都在整理房♥间
No, I...I've been turning over rooms all day,
因为代班的清洁工什么都不做
because the replacement janitors aren't doing squat.
嗯
Hm.
到底怎么了,韦?
What's happening to me, Will?
腺鼠疫的潜伏期是两天,所以…
Incubation period for the bubonic plague is two days, so...
腺鼠疫?
Bubonic plague?
不是,不可能
Uh, no. Can't be.
对,不可能
Yeah, no.
等一下
Wait.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
太夸张了
Unbelievable.
我很清楚这是什么
Well, I know exactly what this is.
嘿,莎伦
Hey, Sharon.
太棒了吧,一天见到你两次?
How great is this? Twice in one day?
抱歉,佐治,我们有大♥麻♥烦了
I'm sorry, George, we have a serious problem.
-哦?-你看
-Oh? -Take a look.
好
Okay.
我不知道我在看什么
I'm not understanding what I'm looking at.
卵
Eggs.
-卵?-佐治,是床虫的卵
-Eggs? -Eggs, George, from bed bugs.
我有个医生刚在急症室拍了这张照片
One of my doctors just took this picture in our "E.D."
看来是…代班的清洁工
It seems the...the replacement janitors
没有好好换床单或者…替房♥间消毒
have not been properly changing sheets or...or sanitizing the rooms.
不好了
Oh, no.
有个病人被虫咬了…起了疹子
A patient has developed a...a rash from a bug bite.
护士也是
So has a nurse.
下一个人是谁还有待观察
And...and it remains to be seen who's next.
必须终止罢♥工♥
This strike needs to end.
积是不会妥协的
Jack's not gonna give in
除非工会让步
unless he gets more concessions from the union.
他说我们负担不起
He says we can't afford to.
那么来自病人的责任诉讼呢?
And what about liability lawsuits from patients?
我们就负担得起吗?
Can we afford those?
好
Yeah.
我明白了
I hear you.
我会让积明白这事关重大
I'll make sure Jack understands what's at stake.
我妈醒了,她感觉还不错 所以我去买♥♥杯咖啡
Mom's awake and feeling pretty good, so I'm getting a coffee.
我女儿刚离开,但不会出去太久
My daughter just stepped out, but she won't be long.
我们和奥利维亚聊过了
We actually spoke to Olivia.
我都说了不准了
I asked you not to.
我们没有告诉她你的情况
We didn't tell her a thing about your condition.
但是她有提到
However, she did mention that
她在过去的六个月里一直在接受化疗
she's been undergoing chemotherapy for the last six months.
这种日子不好受
It's been a very difficult time.
我也这么认为
I have no doubt.
我很抱歉
And I'm very sorry.
但好像就在奥利维亚
But it seems like around the time
因为化疗开始脱发的时候
Olivia started losing her hair from the chemo,
你就开始有胃病了
you began having stomach issues.
迪安娜,我们相信你没有吃自己的头发
Deanna, we believe you that you haven't been eating your hair.
但你在吃你女儿的头发,对吧?
But you were eating your daughter's hair, weren't you?
她的头发开始脱落 她的枕套和床单上都是头发
Her hair started falling out it was on her pillowcase, and her sheets.
看到那些头发,我孩子的头发
And seeing it there, my baby's hair,
我的心脏砰砰跳个不停 我整个人都在颤抖
my heart would pound in my chest, my whole body would tremble.
我…实在是受不了
It...it was unbearable.
吃她的头发会让你感觉好一点吗?
And eating her hair made you feel better?
我把一些头发放进嘴里,嚼了一嚼
I put some in my mouth, and chewed it,
我觉得…好多了
and I felt...I felt better.
等我把头发吞下去 那些可怕的感觉就消失了
When I swallowed it, those awful feelings went away.
所以她一直掉发,我就一直吃
So as she kept losing it, I kept eating it.
妈妈?怎么了?
Mom? What's wrong?
我们先失陪了
Excuse us.
妈?
Mom?
亲爱的,我得跟你说件事
Honey, I need to tell you something.
所以,我们要在大卫的大脑中
So, we're going to send a mild electrical current
注入微弱的电流
through David's brain,
这会导致短暂的癫痫发作
which is gonna cause a brief seizure.
那样不会伤害他吗?
Won't that hurt him?
他会一直处于全身麻醉状态
He'll be under general anesthetic the whole time.
他不会有任何感觉的
He won't feel a thing.
听着,我们愿意不惜一切代价 帮助我们的儿子,但是…
Look, we want to do whatever it takes to help our son, but...
但是电疗?
but shock therapy?
我不确定…我觉得这太极端了
I don't know. I don't know. It just...it feels so extreme.
我完全理解你为什么会有那种感觉
Completely understand why you feel that way.
都是因为媒体对手术的描述
Because the way the procedure's been portrayed in the media.
你知道,但事实是…现代的电疗
You know, but the truth is that...is that modern "E.C.T."
比以前更安全
is safer than ever before
而且已经证明对某些
and has proved to be very effective
耐药疾病非常有效
against certain treatment-resistant disorders,
其中就包括精神分♥裂♥症
schizophrenia among them.
你知道,对许多患者来说
You know, in many patients
电疗似乎有办法替大脑按下重置的按钮
it seems to have the ability to "press a reset" button in the brain.
总而言之,我要走了,我们等等再说
Anyway, gonna get going. And I'll check back.
-好 -好
-Okay. -All right.
你还好吗,兄弟?准备好了吗?
How you doing, pal? You ready?
好,我要你从十开始倒数
Okay, I want you to count backwards from ten for me.
好吗?
All right?
十、九
Ten. Nine...
八、七…
Eight, seven...
止血带看起来正常
Tourniquet looking good.
别碰到那条腿
Keep the paralytic out of that leg.
好了
Set.
好
Okay.
开始吧
Here we go.
艾比
Abby.
你还好吗,宝贝?
You okay, pumpkin?
马素医生说我没有事
Doctor Marcel says I will be.
对,她以后还需要动手术
Yeah. She'll need more surgeries in the future,
但我认为艾比最后可以完全康复
but, uh, I'm hopeful Abby will eventually make a full recovery.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你,庄臣医生 确保她得到最好的治疗
And thank you, Doctor Johnson, for making sure she got the best care.
爸爸?
Daddy?
怎么了?
What is it?
都是我不好
It's my fault.
什么?
What?
不是,这…是个意外
No, it...it was an accident.
你叫我退后,但我…没有听你的话
You told me to stay back, but I...I didn't listen.
你不会有事的,这才是最重要的
You're gonna be okay that's all that matters.
但我的腿受伤太严重了 我没办法帮忙家里
But my leg, it's so bad, I can't help.
小宝贝,这你不用担心
Pumpkin, you don't need to worry about that.
你妈妈和我可以顾好农场的
Your mom and I have got the farm covered.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表