我们需要扩大我们的范围
We gotta widen our net.
全身电脑断层扫描,脑部磁力共振造影
"C.T." panscan, "M.R.I." brain,
红血球沉降率,自身免疫实验室 把神经学拉进来
sed rate, autoimmune labs, let's rope in neurology.
各位,葛云小姐刚打电♥话♥来 她说停止治疗
Guys, Miss Goodwin just called, she said stand down, no more treatment.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
她在磁力共振造影区,会尽快赶到这里
She's in the "M.R.I." suite, be here as soon as she can.
好吗?
Okay?
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
太夸张了,我可能只是 吃了一些不新鲜的燕麦片
This is overkill. I probably just had some bad oatmeal.
嗯,不新鲜的燕麦片 不会让你突然在手术中间昏倒
Well, bad oatmeal doesn't drop you in the middle of surgery.
你感觉如何?让我帮你检查一下好吗?
So, how about you let me check you out?
森还好吗?阑尾切除手术进行得顺利吗?
How's Sam? Appendectomy go okay?
嗯,一切都好 格雷厄姆医生正在帮手术收尾
Yeah, all good. Doctor Graham is finishing up.
至少只是阑尾切除手术 没什么大不了的
Least it was just an appendectomy, not missing much.
哦,我的胸腔压力
Oh, my chest pressure.
哦,天啊,我很抱歉
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
好奇怪
That was weird.
你的心率骤降了
Your heart rate plummeted,
但是你放了个屁,它就恢复了
but soon as you passed gas, it came back.
坐起来给我看看
Sit up for me.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
好的,向后倾斜
All right, lean back for me.
嘿,米高,我们帮这里拍张X光片
Hey, mike, let's get an x-ray in here.
什么,你听到心脏杂音了?
What, you hear a murmur?
老实说,我不确定我听到了什么
Honestly, I'm not sure what I heard.
你在开玩笑吧?别闹了
You're joking, right? Come on.
除了今天以外有胃灼热的问题吗?
Has heartburn been an issue before today?
我的意思是,我明白
I mean, I get it.
即使我还是个孩子 它也会时不时地发作
Even when I was a kid it would flare up here and there.
但是这从来不是问题
But, it's never been an issue.
X光上来了,清净空
X-ray up. Clear.
搞什么鬼?那是我的结肠
What the hell? That's my colon.
不应该在我的胸腔里
It shouldn't be in my chest.
的确不应该
No, it should not.
她的哥哥雨果是在橡景社区医院 接受治疗的病人
Her brother Hugo was the patient treated at Oakview.
玛丽亚也是
So was Maria.
她昨天被救护车送进来的
She was admitted yesterday via ambulance.
但今天早上,她的家人把她带走了
But this morning, her family just walked her out.
他们就这样离开了,逃走了
They just left, absconded.
她的哥哥在橡景社区医院去世了
Well, her brother died at Oakview.
他们没有得到任何答案
And they didn't get any answers.
你看他们多害怕
You see how scared they are.
难怪他们不想留下来
It's no wonder that they didn't want to stay.
听着,我同意
Look, I agree.
但是离开就等于违反医疗建议离开
But walking out is the same as leaving against medical advice.
引发了他们家的 健康维护组织的保险恶梦
It's triggered an insurance nightmare with the family's "H.M.O."
他们不会再支付任何治疗费用
They won't pay for any more treatment
直到玛丽亚回到 他们的首选橡景社区医院
until Maria is placed back with their preferred network provider, Oakview.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
他们是社区医院
They're a community hospital.
他们没有足够的资源 来进行她需要的测试
They don't have the resources to run the tests she needs.
好的,我已经联络了
Well, I've already reached out
橡景社区医院的患者服务主任
to the director of patient services at Oakview,
她向我保证他们会尽力而为
and she assured me they'll do the best they can.
尽力而为?
The best they can?
葛云小姐,你不能和保险公♥司♥协商吗?
Miss Goodwin, can't you reason with the insurance company?
赫达和葛丽亚 并不是想占保险公♥司♥的便宜
Hector and Gloria aren't trying to take advantage of them,
他们是在努力挽救女儿的生命
they're trying to save their daughter's life.
我知道,我也觉得很沮丧 但是他们的…
I know, and I share in your frustration, but their...
不,我…不在乎保险公♥司♥说什么
No I...I...I don't care what the insurance company says.
我不会把玛丽亚送回橡景
I'm not sending Maria back to Oakview
除非我能确保她能得到及时的治疗
until I get a guarantee she gets the treatment she needs in time.
霍士迪医生,你要做的检查
Doctor Halstead, the tests that you ordered
会花费数万美元
will cost tens of thousands of dollars.
我知道这不会算在你个人的开销
Now, I know that's not coming out of your pocket.
他们家才能决定如何继续治疗
The family has to decide how to proceed.
好的,昆顿,听我说
Okay, Quentin, so listen.
我们会在仪器还在运转时
We're gonna secure you to the machine
用安全带把你固定在它上面
while it's still running with the harness.
艾卓亚医生是一位出色的外科医生
So then, Doctor Archer, who is an excellent surgeon,
会进来夹住你的动脉 稳定你的颈部伤口
is going to come in and clamp your artery, stabilize your neck wound,
他们拿出剪刀时就会比较安全,好吗?
make it safe for when they pull out the scissors, all right?
然后我们会关闭仪器
Then we turn off the machine.
想法是,床会倒向一侧
Idea is, bed falls to the side,
而你会被安全带牢牢固定
you're held firmly in place by the harness.
可以吗?还跟得上吗?
Okay? Still with me?
太好了,最后一件事是将你放在轮床上
Great. Last thing, lower you onto a gurney,
送你去急症室缝合你的颈部
shoot you off to the "E.R." and, uh, finish fixing up your neck.
听起来怎么样?
How's that sound?
我会死吗?
Am I gonna die?
听着,这是一个复杂的情况
Look, this is a complicated situation,
但是我们之中很专业的人 想出了这个计划
but some really skilled people have come up with this plan,
而且这是我们最好的选择
and it's the best option we got.
你所需要做的
All you gotta do,
就是深呼吸、尽可能保持静止
breathe in and out, stay as still as you possibly can.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
All right.
你需要多久就多久
Take all the time you need.
嘿,暂停工作,大家都出去
Hey, hold the work. Everybody out.
你是我的一切
You're my everything.
从我们第一次约会开始
From our first date,
我就知道我爱上了你 现在,我们是父母了
I knew that I was in love. And now, we're parents.
护士拍了一张他的照片
The nurse took a picture of him.
我以你♥爸♥爸的名字帮他取名为特雷弗
I named him Trevor after your dad.
我想他会喜欢的
I think he'd like that.
告诉特雷弗我爱他
Tell Trevor I love him.
你要亲自告诉他
You're gonna tell him yourself.
你会成为一位伟大的母亲
You're gonna be a great mother.
我爱你,昆顿
I love you, Quentin.
我们会再见的,你听到了吗?
I will see you again, you hear me?
我们会再见的
I will see you again.
对不起,我不知道该说什么
I'm sorry, I didn't know what to say.
你要怎么用言语表达…
How do you put into words, what...what...
是做不到
You can't.
但我们能感受到你们彼此的爱
But we could feel your love for each other.
我就是不明白
I just don't understand.
因为昆顿是我的支柱
Because Quentin is my rock.
而我甚至认不出在里面的那个人
And I don't even recognize the man that's in there.
他崩溃了
He just snapped.
怎么会突然发生这种事呢?
How does that happen all of a sudden?
我的意思是,通常会有迹象
I mean, usually there are signs.
你知道的,极端的情绪表达
You know, um, extreme expressions of emotion,
挫败、愤怒、困惑,爆发
frustration, anger, confusion. Outbursts.
你最近有没有注意到 昆顿有这样的表现?
You noticed anything like that in...in Quentin recently?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
身体上有什么变化吗?
How about physical changes?
我注意到他的脖子后面有些肿块
I noticed he has some lumps on the back of his neck.
你知道那是什么吗?
Have you...do you know what those are?
肿块?
Lumps?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只想先度过今天,生下孩子
I just wanted to get to today, and...and to have the baby.
我满脑子都是怀孕的事情
I've been so consumed by the pregnancy,
没有注意到其他事情
that I haven't noticed anything else.
哦,昆顿
Oh, Quentin.
嗯,拿给斯佩尔曼
Uh, give it to Spellman.
谢谢,洛瑞
Thanks, Lori.
谜底揭晓,你的胸部电脑断层扫描
Mystery solved. Your chest "C.T."
食管裂孔疝气
Hiatal hernia.
不,横隔膜疝气
No, diaphragmatic.
大到让你的结肠位移到了胸腔里
Big enough that your colon migrated into your chest.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表