Okay, but you're not sure that it's lytic, right?
也许有可能只是创伤性压♥迫♥性骨折?
There's still a chance it could just be a traumatic compression fracture?
所以我才想安排磁力共振造影
Which is why I want to get an "M.R.I."
你知道,让我们知道是否有其他损伤
You know, show us if there are other lesions,
让我们更好地了解 这是创伤性的还是病理引起
and just give us a better idea if it's traumatic or pathological.
如果是病理引起
And if it is pathological,
那就得进行活体组织检查,伊萨
that means a biopsy and Isaac
今天肯定没办法进行肾脏移植
is definitely not getting a kidney today.
对
No.
真希望萨曼莎在这里,他太太
I wish Samantha was here. His wife.
她人在哪里?
Where is she?
飞往西雅图的班机上 要去庆祝孙女一岁生日
On a flight to Seattle for their granddaughter's first birthday.
伊萨厌倦了他们俩都错过重要时刻
Isaac got tired of both of them missing out on milestones.
但是
But,
她出城就这么一次,他就接到了电♥话♥
one time she goes out of town, he gets the call.
你介意和我一起告知他这个消息吗?
You mind delivering the news with me?
在她不在的时候,我想熟悉的面孔 可能会让他感到安慰
In her absence I think a familiar face might be comforting.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
好
All right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你有空吗?
You got a second?
有
Yep.
好,真的值得冒险进行这个手术吗?
Okay, um, is this operation really worth the risk?
如果有任何东西阻碍了 手或脚的血液流动
If anything compromises blood-flow to the hand or the foot,
洛可能会感染并变成败血症
Rob could develop an infection and become septic.
但是手术室2.0会评估 手术每一步的血流量
But 2.0 will be assessing blood flow every step of the surgery.
以及预测术后灌注是否能维持
As well as predicting if perfusion can be maintained post-op.
好,很明显,你对这项技术了若指掌
Okay, clearly, you know this technology inside and out.
但2.0从未用在这类的手术上
But, it's also never been used for this type of procedure.
所以你要说什么?
So, what are you're saying?
我对洛夸大其词吗?
What, I oversold Rob?
不是 但我认为你在2.0上投入了太多
No, but I think that you've got a lot invested in 2.0,
可能会有必须得用它的某种压力
and maybe feel a certain pressure to use it.
我不会拿病人的生命当赌注
I'm not gonna gamble with a patient's life
就为了炫耀我闪亮的新玩具,玛姬
just so I can show off my shiny, new toy, Maggie.
你当然不会,我只是说…
Of course not, I'm just saying...
哥罗基
Crockett!
找到我要找的人了
There's the man I'm looking for.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
我不是故意把洛活护士赶走的
I didn't mean to chase Nurse Lockwood away.
没关系,她得回急症室了 有什么事吗?
Yeah, well, she had to get back to the "E.D." What's up?
宋医生向我介绍了异位保存的手术
Doctor Song briefed me on the ectopic banking case.
-让人印象非常深刻 -是的
-Very impressive. -Yeah.
我的摄影师会拍下来
And my videographer's gonna film it.
我们要把手术记录下来 尽可能多吸引媒体的注意
We'll want to document it, and get as much press as possible.
积,我不希望有人 在我做复杂手术的时候
Jack, I don't want anybody in there taking pictures
在里面拍照
while I'm in the middle of a complex surgery.
你不会感觉到他的存在的
You won't even know he's there.
我会让他远离你,我保证
I'll keep him out of your way, I promise.
在看台式教室见?
See you in the amphitheater?
好,我马上过去
Yeah, right behind you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
希望你不赶时间
Hope you're not in any kind of a hurry.
电梯今天很慢
Elevators taking their sweet time today.
我没事,我不急着去我要去的地方
I am fine. I'm not exactly anxious to get where I'm going.
我要和积的一个朋友见面
Meeting with a friend of Jack's.
他在董事会的席位已经十拿九稳了
Whose seat on the Board is all but assured.
天啊,医院政♥治♥,真讨厌
Oh, man. Hospital politics. Yikes!
是啊
Uh-huh.
说到这个
Speaking of which.
你有听说关于
What...what do are you hearing about
和管理工人工会的谈判进度吗?
what's going on with the negotiations with the custodial worker's union?
莉莉安娜好像觉得双方关系变得紧张了
Liliana seems to think they're getting all tense.
私下告诉你,我…不认为会有罢♥工♥
Between us? I...I don't foresee a strike.
我也是这么跟她说的
That's what I told her.
对,罢♥工♥会对医院系统造成严重破坏
Yeah. A strike would wreak havoc on the hospital system.
不过我得说
I gotta say, though.
我很好奇为什么我们 不能给工资最低的员工
Does make me wonder why we can't give our lowest paid employees,
加薪6%呢?
I mean, even a six percent raise?
这样会开了先例
Well, it would be setting a precedent
而我们无法承担其他工会 也这么要求,丹尼尔
that we can't afford to make with the other unions, Daniel.
我的意思是,一旦我们达成了这些条件
I mean, once we finish with these negotiations,
我们就得跟护士工会谈判
we go into talks with the nurses' union.
然后是水管工工会 我是说,你懂我的意思吧?
And then it's the plumbers' union, I mean, you get the picture, right?
如果我刚刚开车小心一点
If I'd just checked my blind spot.
我们现在根本就不会讨论磁力共振造影
We wouldn't even be talking about an "M.R.I." right now.
我应该会在楼上准备 今晚的手术,对吧?
I'd be upstairs getting prepped for surgery tonight, right?
还是有可能会发生这种情况
And that still might happen.
是啊,对不起,伊萨
Yeah, I'm sorry, Isaac.
我没料到电脑断层扫描会显示出这个
I could not have predicted the "C.T." would reveal this.
霍士迪医生,我等肾等了五年了
Doctor Halstead I've waited five hellish years for a kidney.
我…
I...
我抽爆了太多静脉 他们甚至找不到穿刺点
I've blown out so many veins they're running out of access sites
帮我做透析了
to even deliver my dialysis.
如果骨折看起来只是意外造成的
If the fracture looks like it's just from the accident.
是有这种可能,可是…
Well, that's...that's still a possibility, but...
很好,那对我来说就够了
Well, then, that's good enough for me.
我不会怪你没有做更多检查
I'm not gonna fault you for not running any more tests.
其他人也不会
And no one else will, either.
拜托你,我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
嘿,你不是接生完了吗?
Hey, thought you delivered your patient?
对
I did, yes.
那你怎么还在楼上?
Well, why are you still up here?
急症室需要妇产科会诊
We need an "O.B." consult in the "E.D."
好,我现在就跟你回去
Okay, I can head back there with you right now.
等我一下,我先跟丽莎说一声
Just give me one sec to let Liza know.
好
All right.
嘿
Oh, hey.
丽莎人呢?
Where's Liza?
她…要上厕所
Yeah, she, uh...she had to use the bathroom.
我是米高,我是她男友
I'm Mike. I'm her boyfriend.
她一个人上厕所不安全
It's not safe for her to use the restroom alone.
我觉得她没问题
She seemed all right to me.
嘿,丽莎,我是汉娜,你还好吗?
Hey, Liza, it's Hannah. Are you okay?
给她一点时间,好吗?
Give her a minute, will you?
不要碰我…
Get your hands off me. Get your hands off me!
嘿!她叫你不要碰她
Hey! You heard her.
丽莎!
Liza!
能帮我把她抬回床上吗?
Help me get her back into bed?
好
Okay.
撑住她脖子,好,抱稳了
Support her head. Yeah, we got her.
你不知道丽莎为了保持清醒有多努力
You have no idea how hard Liza worked to stay sober.
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
我不怀疑这一点 但我们刚发现她过量吸食海♥洛♥因♥
Well, I don't doubt that, but we just found her strung out on heroin.
她分娩的过程太痛苦了 她疲惫不堪、精疲力竭
She was overwhelmed and exhausted after a grueling labor,
判断力严重失误
and had a serious lapse of judgement.
但我知道她能重回正轨
But I know that she can get back on track.
等一下…你不会真的在建议
Hold it. Wait, you're not actually suggesting
我们让那个女人把孩子带回家吧?
that we send a baby home with that woman?
当然不是,我想替丽莎找个勒戒所
No, of course not. I want to find a sober living situation for Liza.
她在那里可以接受治疗
A facility where she can still receive treatment
还能同时照顾她的孩子
while still caring for her baby.
汉娜,你走太偏了
Yeah, you are "swerving so far outside your lane," Hannah.
更不用说,这是你应该要呈报…
Not to mention, that you are mandated to report this...
-不…还不用 -没错,给…
-No, not...not yet. -...to, yes.
-不是… -合适的部门
-Not... -...the appropriate department.
除非我想到方法让丽莎 和她的孩子待在一起
Not until I figure out a way to keep Liza and her baby together.
那就让儿童与家庭服务部来处理吧 他们更有经验
Then you let "D.C.F.S." take care of it. They're far better equipped.
但如果他们做不到呢?你说啊?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表