还是腰部以下的瘫痪?
or is this paralysis from the waist down?
-腰部以下,对 -好
-Waist down, yeah. -Okay.
我数到三,一、二、三
On my count. One, two, three.
-天啊 -好了
-Oh, God. -Okay.
好
Okay.
好,双侧呼吸听起来很清楚
Okay, breath sounds clear bilaterally.
好,我们把板子拿出来
Okay. Let's take this board out.
却,我们要帮你翻个身,好吗?
Kurt, we're gonna roll you over for just a moment, okay?
好
Okay.
好
All right.
好了,先别管颈椎了
All right, let's hold off on clearing C-spine just yet.
给他注射100单位芬太尼 这能帮你止痛
Give him 100 of fentanyl. That'll help take the edge off.
好,我们马上回来
Okay. And we'll be back shortly.
你刚才压在第10节胸椎神经以下
You were pressing way below T-10.
他怎么可能会有感觉呢?
How could he feel that?
不知道,有可能是转移痛
Well, no clue. Could be referred pain.
等成像结果出来我们就知道了
We'll know more once we see imaging.
创伤会逆转永久性瘫痪吗?
Has trauma ever reversed permanent paralysis?
什么,逆转完全性脊髓损伤吗?不可能
What, from a complete spinal cord injury? No.
从来没有过,没有
No, never. No.
你好
Hello.
-早安 -哦
-Good morning. -Oh.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey there. -Hi.
请坐
Please sit.
-坐 -好
-Sit. -Okay.
我有消息要跟你说,大消息
I have news. Big news.
真令人兴奋
Oh, how exciting.
我的同事,凡纳…
My co-worker, Vanna...
她要搬去佛罗里达和女儿一起住
She's moving to Florida to live with her daughter.
对,你记得
Yeah, you remember.
-对 -很好
-Yeah. -Good.
我可能会买♥♥下她的房♥子
Well, I might buy her house.
哇
Wow.
-没错 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
房♥子很小,但只有我一个人住
It is small, but it's just me.
所以很完美
So it will be perfect.
-我是说,那太棒了 -是啊
-And, I mean, that's great. -Yeah.
你肯定负担得起
And you can afford it, I mean, obviously.
这个嘛,我不得不动用我所有积蓄
Well, I will have to use all of my savings
来支付头期款
for the downpayment
并申请抵押贷款,但我买♥♥得起
and take out a mortgage, but I can do it.
凡纳私底下给我
And Vanna is offering it to me off market
非常合理的价格
for a very fair price.
这实在是太棒了
Well, that's so exciting.
你知道这价格合理
You know it's a fair price because
是因为你有比较过附近的房♥子吗?
you looked at some comps in the neighborhood?
-比较吗?-比较过类似的房♥子
-Comps? -Comparable properties.
比较…这个嘛,没有
Comps, yes. Well, no.
-还没有,但我会的 -对,还没
-I haven't yet, but I will. -No, not yet.
-好 -但我相信凡纳
-Yeah. -And I trust Vanna.
好
Yeah.
你不认为这是个好主意
You don't think this is a good idea.
哦,天啊,我不是故意给你这种感觉的
Oh, gosh, I don't mean to give that impression at all.
-我不是故意的 -好吧
-I don't. -Oh, okay.
我只是觉得…你知道,你必须…
I just think, you know, you have to be...
我不知道,要做这么大的决定时
I don't know, always when you make a big move like this,
你都要问自己这个问题 现在是买♥♥♥房♥♥的最佳时机吗?
you gotta ask the question, is now the best time to buy?
你知道,如果你要花光积蓄
You know, and if you're gonna wipe out your savings
来付头期款,我的意思是
for the downpayment, I mean,
可能会有维修的问题
maintenance issues will come along.
你可能需要重新装♥修♥一下 你只是要确保…
You might want to do a renovation. You just gotta make sure...
嘿,听我说,我真的…
Hey, look, I really...
我并不想泼你冷水
I don't mean to be a downer about this at all.
-我真的不想 -没关系
-I really don't. -No, it's okay.
有很多事情需要考虑
There's a lot to think about.
-我也还在考虑 -好
-I'm still thinking about it. -Okay.
你想找别的地方继续聊聊吗?
You want to go somewhere and talk about it some more?
去喝杯咖啡之类的?
Get a cup of coffee or something?
我不行,我还有差事要办
I can't. I have errands to run.
晚点见了,丹尼尔
And I will see you later, Daniel.
好吧
Okay.
嘿,恭喜
Hey, congrats.
恭喜你
Congrats.
新系统会自动更新房♥间可用性
The new system automatically updates room availability
并在所有显示器上显示房♥间分配
and displays room assignments on all the monitors.
玛姬,现在不会有人每隔两分钟
Maggie, now you won't have someone asking you
就问你说“我要去哪一间?”
every two minutes, "Where am I going?"
还是会有人问的,好了,各位
No, that'll still happen. Okay, everybody.
都回去工作吧,非常感谢
Let's get back to work. Thank you very much.
不会…不会再发生了,因为现在
No, no, it won't happen because now
他们可以看显示器…
they can just look at the monitors...
我知道他们可以,但他们会吗?
I understand that they can, but will they?
这些人是习惯的生物
These folks are creatures of habit.
随着时间的推移,这也会成为习惯
Well, it'll become habit over time.
好吧,跟我说说这些灯的功能
Okay, well tell me more about these lights.
这些是房♥间分诊系统的一部分吗?
Are they part of a room triage system?
不是,这些其实是噪音感测器
So no, these are actually noise sensors.
它们监控整个急诊室的音量级别
They monitor volume levels throughout the ED.
如果声音太大,灯就会开始闪烁
When it gets too loud, they start flashing.
灯闪了之后会怎样?
What happens when they do?
噪音警♥察♥会跑出来吗?哦
Noise police just pops out? Oh.
不会
Well, no.
希望这能提醒
Hopefully it's a gentle reminder
附近的人小声点
to anyone in the vicinity to lower their voice.
-好,我… -研究表示
-Yeah, I'm... -Research shows
急诊室的噪音太大
that excessive noise in the emergency room
会增加病人的压力和焦虑
increases patients' stress and anxiety,
提高他们的皮质醇水平
raises their cortisol levels.
这个嘛,我赞成提醒员工
Well, I'm for the reminder to the staff
必须把不必要的噪音控制在最低限度
that they must keep unnecessary noise at a minimum.
毕竟这是我每天都在做的事
I mean, it's what I do every day.
你不应该做这些事
Which you shouldn't have to.
你已经够忙了,玛姬
You got enough on your plate, Maggie.
成年人应该要透过简单的视觉提示
Adults should be able to self-monitor
进行自我管理,对吧?
with a simple visual cue, right?
应该吧,嘉丽丝,我们等着瞧吧
I guess, Grace. We'll see.
-你好,柏默女士 -叫我艾莉西亚
-Hello, Ms. Palmer. -It's Alicia.
嗨,艾莉西亚,我是霍士迪医生
Hi, Alicia. I'm Dr. Halstead.
我这边看到你最近经常头痛
I see you've been experiencing frequent headaches lately.
对,上个月每周两到三次
Yeah, two to three a week for the last month.
我现在的这次是目前为止最久的
The one I'm currently having is the longest so far.
持续了29个小时
Going on 29 hours.
这些应该都有写在病历上
This should all be in my chart.
我把我的头痛记录给了护士
I gave the nurse a record of my attacks.
对,我正在看
Yes, I'm seeing that here.
还有包括我症状的
And a list of conditions and diseases
一系列病症跟疾病清单
that include my symptoms.
当然,我不是医生
I'm obviously not a doctor.
我不是想侮辱你的智商
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence.
不要紧
No offense taken.
我刚读到每年都有人
I just read that people get misdiagnosed
在急诊室里被误诊
in the emergency room every year.
这个嘛,我可以告诉你误诊往往发生在
Well, I can tell you a misdiagnosis tends to happen
病人的表现不典型的时候
when a patient's presentation is atypical.
对,那篇文章就是这么说的
Yes, that is what the article said.
但在这里,我们有个新的…
But here at Med, we've actually got a new...
这个嘛,非常新 是从今天开始使用的…
Well, really new, like, as of today...
基于人工智能的诊断工具
AI-based diagnostic tool
帮我们确保我们没有错过任何问题
that helps us make sure we don't miss anything.
虽然有很多功能,但重点是
There's a lot more to it, but the gist is
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表