Yeah, thanks.
我们诊断出了那个孩子的问题
We were able to diagnose that kid.
有趣的是
It's funny.
奎瓦斯医生似乎很得意
I think that Dr. Cuevas is taking a certain satisfaction
自己能够发现病因
in being able to put a name on it.
我的意思是,我都明白
I mean, I get that.
我年轻的时候也是这样
I was like that when I was starting out.
但你知道,它的意义不仅如此
But you know, there's a little more to it.
是啊,那么诊断结果是?
Yeah. So what is the diagnosis?
-精神分♥裂♥症 -啊
-Schizophrenia. -Ahh.
我的意思是,我们必须跟进 并确认这一切
I mean, we have to follow up and confirm and all that,
但是我…
but I'm...
我很确定这就是问题所在
I'm pretty sure it's what we're looking at.
是啊,你告诉他父母了吗?
Yeah. Have you told the parents?
还没有
Not yet.
我昨天试着打给我儿子
I tried to call my son yesterday.
我不知道你有儿子
Didn't know you had a son.
是啊
Yeah.
15年前,毒品害他离我而去
15 years ago, lost him to drugs.
他还活着,我不…
He's alive. I don't...
我只是不知道他在哪里
I just don't know where he is.
-很抱歉听到这个消息,迪恩 -是的
-Sorry to hear that, Dean. -Yeah.
我告诉你吧
I'm telling you this
因为我了解那些父母怎么想
because I know what it's going to be like for those parents.
天啊
Boy.
哦,他们会记得那个爱笑的孩子
Oh, they're going to remember that laughing kid
学会骑自行车时
running through the sprinklers,
穿过洒水器,内心是多么地自豪
how proud he was when he learned how to ride a bike.
他们永远无法理解
And they are not going to understand
怎么可能会有不明的外力
how it's possible that some outside force
夺走了自己的孩子
has stolen that boy away.
唉
Whew.
哦…你知道的
Oh... you know that.
是的
Yeah.
好吧,我得去告诉他们
Well, I gotta go tell them.
得去告诉他父母
Gotta go tell the parents.
好吧,如你所说,至少现在
Well, like you always say, at least now
他会得到他需要的帮助
he'll get the help he needs.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
好吧,来拆掉止血垫吧
OK, let's unpack him.
你可以吗?
You got it?
太好了
Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的,出血已经停止
Okay, no active bleeding.
麦蒂?
Marty?
生命体征平稳
Vitals are steady.
看起来它奏效了
Looks like it worked.
算你行,哥罗基
Hell of a call, Crockett.
做得好,各位,我们来收尾吧
All right. Good job, everyone. Let's wrap this up.
奎瓦斯医生和我有一种强烈的预感
So Dr. Cuevas and I have a strong hunch
知道大卫究竟遭遇了什么困难
about what could be causing David's difficulties.
干嘛搞得这么神秘?
Is it really such a mystery?
我是说,这似乎只是 正常的青春期行为
I mean, it seems like just normal adolescent stuff.
我知道你已经注意到他的…
I know you've noticed his...
他奇怪的发言、混乱的想法
His odd comments, his jumbled thoughts.
他的恐惧
His fearfulness.
你…你认为大卫有问题吗?
You... you think that there's something wrong with David?
我们认为大卫受到了病痛折磨
We think David is suffering from an illness.
我们希望他去看我们的 一位门诊精神病医生
We'd like him to see one of our outpatient psychiatrists.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
又要看心理医生?
Another psychiatrist?
这只是评估过程的一部分
It's just part of the evaluation process.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这没有任何道理
This isn't making any sense.
到底是怎么回事?
What is going on?
我们知道你们非常爱儿子
We know that you love your son very much,
这可能很难以接受
and this might not be easy to hear,
但我们相信大卫
but we believe that David
正在经历分♥裂♥情感障碍
is developing a schizoaffective disorder.
什么?
What?
是精神失常吗?
Mentally ill?
不
No.
精神病?
Psychotic?
不是!
No!
不行,我们现在要带大卫回家
No, we're taking David home right now.
你怎么能这么说他?
How can you say that about him?
-这是种可治疗的疾病 -怎么治?
-This is a treatable condition. -How?
我们比你们
We have a much better understanding
-更了解… -我儿子没疯
-of the mechanism... -My boy isn't crazy.
疯的是你们
You're the ones that are crazy.
如果我们可以… 我们可以谈一谈吗?
I think if we can just... Can we please talk about this?
不,不
No. No.
听着,我们不需要你任何帮忙
Look, we don't want anything to do with you.
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
我们应该告你的
We should sue you.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我以前也接过精神分♥裂♥症患者
I mean, I've had patients with schizophrenia before,
但我从来没有告诉过他们父母
but I've never had to break the news to the parents.
悲哀的是,这种反应已经司空见惯
Sadly, their reaction is not uncommon.
那我们该怎么帮助那个男孩?
Well, how is that boy supposed to get any help?
就是说啊
Exactly.
进来吧
Come in.
葛云女士
Ms. Goodwin.
史葛医生
Dr. Scott.
我想让你知道,高兰的移植进展顺利
I wanted to let you know, Goran's transplant is going well.
马素医生认为他会挺过去的
Dr. Marcel thinks he'll pull through.
嗯,很好 我知道这对你意味着什么
Well, good. I know how much that means to you.
对不起,我得先走了
I'm sorry, I have to run out.
我得出席瓦西监控仪的审判
I have the Vas-COM trial.
我还想告诉你,我要离开医院了
I also wanted to tell you I'm leaving MED.
什么?
What?
你曾提醒我,我穿的是医师袍 而不是警♥察♥制♥服♥
You once reminded me that I wear a white coat, not a blue one.
但问题是,在芝加哥
But the thing is, here in Chicago,
我想我永远无法摆脱我的过去
I don't think I'll ever be able to escape my past.
我永远都无法脱下那件警♥察♥制♥服♥
I don't think I'll ever be able to take that blue coat off.
但芝加哥是你的家,你在这里长大的
But Chicago's your home. You grew up here.
是啊,这就是问题所在
Yeah, that's the problem.
那些往事不停地把我拉回过去
Those old ties keep pulling me back in.
我必须去个能让我专心当医生的地方
I have to go someplace where I can just be a doctor.
所以…
So...
我们会非常想念你的
Well, you will be sorely missed.
我该怎么说服你留下呢?
Is there any way I can talk you out of it?
我在这里认识祖,也在这里失去了她
This is where I met Jo, and where I lost her.
所以每次我经过那个房♥间
So every time I go past that room,
就会想起她,然后…
I think of her, and...
我明白了
Understood.
史葛医生,和你共事是我的荣幸
It has truly been my pleasure, Dr. Scott.
哇
Wow.
脱离呼吸器了
Extubated.
浅快呼吸指标正常
RSBI was normal.
呼吸检测的结果相当良好
Passed her breathing trial with flying colors.
滑石肉芽肿
Talc granulomas.
海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
Heroin addiction.
这份大礼这辈子跟定我了
A gift that keeps giving.
肺科医生会清理你的肺部
The pulmonologist will get your lungs cleaned up.
你会好起来的
You'll be fine.
是啊,直到下一次发作
Yeah, till the next thing.
我似乎无法摆脱过去
I just can't seem to shake the past.
嘿,你不是一个人,汉娜,好吗?
Hey, you're not in this alone, Hannah, okay?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
霍士迪医生,我们约好了一起出庭
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表