-What happened? -You're OK, baby.
没事了
You're OK.
我不舒服
I don't feel good.
你不会有事的,不要担心
You're going to be fine. Don't worry.
汽车撞穿了栅栏
The car crashed through this fence here.
然后车子歪歪斜斜地冲进了森林
The car then careened into the woods
撞上了橡树之后才停下来
until an oak tree brought it to a halt right about here.
没有发现乘客
There was no sign of a passenger,
所以我们就先把车子拖走了
so we went ahead and had it towed.
警长,我在正东100码处发现了这个
Sheriff, I found these about 100 yards due east.
那是蒂芬妮的手♥机♥
Those are Tiffany's.
班顿手♥机♥上也有同样的照片
Brandon had the same picture on his phone.
罗素副警长,这是刘医生和艾莎医生
Deputy Russell, this is Dr. Lieu and Dr. Asher.
司机正在芝加哥医院进行治疗
They treated the driver at Chicago Med.
带布里克斯过来
Bring over Brix.
布里克斯以前有在 其他搜救行动中帮上忙吗?
Has Brix helped you out on other search and rescues before?
没有,但它有一次在当地的拖车公园
No, but he once found 12 kilos of blow
找到了12公斤的毒品
buried in a local trailer park.
希望它能在
Hopefully, he'll be able
森林里找到孕妇
to find a pregnant woman in the woods.
柏加警长,我们想跟第一队 一起进行搜索
Sheriff Parker, we'd like to head out with the first team.
我们可以马上提供医疗支援
We can provided immediate medical support.
没问题
Works for me.
第一队出发,我们走吧
First team, let's head out. Let's go.
我们去拿必需品吧
Let's grab our supplies.
这里呢?
Here?
血管蒂太短
Vascular pedicle is too short.
看起来有机会
This looks promising.
左结肠正好经过脾弯
Left colon just past the splenic flexure.
组织非常易碎
Tissue is extremely friable.
许多黏连,容易撕裂
Many adhesions. Easy to tear.
看来2.0
Well, it seems 2.0
已经评估过所有的可行性
has already assessed all my options.
那我们为什么不直接跳过这个部分
So why don't we just skip to the part
让它来告诉我要用肠的哪一段呢?
where it tells me what segment of the bowel to pull up?
2.0,你的建议是什么?
2.0, your recommendation?
中止食道重建
Abort esophageal reconstruction.
-你在开玩笑吧 -放置胃管
-You're kidding me. -Place gastric tube
使用流质食物,维持肠内营养
and commit to liquid enteral nutrition.
洛伊已经这么做了
Well, Roy's already been doing all of that,
这么做又有什么意义呢?
so what was the point of any of this?
等一下
Hold on.
2.0,这个病人
2.0, what is the prognosis
食道重建的预后如何?
of an esophageal reconstruction with this patient?
有48%的成功概率
48% chance of success.
48%?这是很不错的概率
48%? Those are decent odds.
为什么2.0认为这样会失败?
Why would 2.0 insist this will fail?
2.0有个默认值
Well, 2.0 has a default setting.
不支持任何成功率
Not to support any surgical procedure
低于50%的外科手术
that has less than a 50% chance of success.
但我会降低这个门槛
But I am going to lower that threshold.
你可以开始了
You are good to go.
好吧
OK.
开始吧
Here we go.
从第一步开始,2.0
Starting from square one, 2.0.
左半结肠的存活概率最大
The left colon has the best odds of viability.
没错,我看到了,看起来不错
Yeah, I see it. Looks pretty good.
哦
Oh.
没错,这个部分看起来够长
Yeah, that section looks long enough.
看起来血流量充足
Seems like it has adequate blood flow.
我觉得很有机会
I think this could actually work.
是啊
Yeah.
那好吧,我们先练习个几轮
OK, well, let's do a couple of practice rounds,
再让真正的洛伊上场
and then we can bring in the real Roy.
好,从头开始,来吧
OK, from the top. Let's go.
亚历山大,你还好吗?
Alexander, how are you doing?
-我现在可以去看奶奶吗?-很快就可以了
-Can I see Grandma now? -Very soon.
我们想让你的静脉输液
We want to keep you on IV fluids,
也就是你手上的那根管子 再保留一段时间
that tube that's in your arm, just a little while longer.
好让你舒服一点
Make sure you feel better.
同时,我们希望你能帮我们
In the meantime, we're hoping you can help us
搞清楚到底发生了什么事
figure out exactly what happened.
我好像晕倒了
I think I fainted.
你知道为什么会晕倒吗?
Any idea why that might have happened?
你记得你吃了什么和平时
Can you remember eating anything different
不一样的东西吗?任何东西?
than you normally do, like anything at all?
没有
No.
你仔细想想,亚历山大
Think real hard, Alexander.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
我知道
I know.
亚历山大,你是不是…
Alexander, are you, um...
你喜欢吃糖果吗?
Are you a candy person?
-你喜欢糖果吗?-喜欢
-Do you like candy? -Yes.
我只是想知道你有没有可能
I'm just wondering if there's any chance
在奶奶的包里
you could have looked in your grandma's purse
看到红色和蓝色的药片
and seen red and blue pills
然后以为那是糖果呢?
and thought that they were candy maybe?
除非奶奶同意,不然我是不会吃的
I don't eat anything unless Grandma lets me.
我必须先问过她
I have to ask.
就像早上你问她 能不能喝自动贩卖♥♥机的汽水吗?
Like the soda this morning from the vending machine?
对
Uh-huh.
她说可以,她帮我打开了
She said I could. She opened it for me.
我怎么想又没差
I guess it doesn't matter what I think.
我们很抱歉,伊士曼先生
We're very sorry, Mr. Eastman.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
索菲亚拒绝停止参加游泳比赛
Sophia's refusing to stop swimming competitively.
她向法官申请
She's petitioned a judge
暂停安装植入式心脏除颤器
to issue a stay on her ICD implantation.
怎么可能呢?
Well, how is that possible?
她父亲签字了,况且她还未成年
Her father signed off, and she's a minor.
她正在申请脱离监护
She's filing for emancipation.
什么?她需要她父亲同意吧?
What? She's gonna need her father's consent, right?
大多数情况是这样没错
Well, in most cases, yes.
但她最近这几年
But she's been living independently
都一个人住在寄宿学校
at her boarding school these last few years
靠自己的游泳奖学金 所以不管她父亲怎么打算
on a swimming scholarship, so the court may grant her
法♥院♥都有可能会批准她脱离监护
emancipation regardless of what her father wants.
她有心脏疾病
She has a heart disorder,
你们却告诉我法官…
and you're telling me a judge is, what?
要她忽略这件事吗?
Gonna let her ignore it?
我们现在管不了了
It's out of our hands now.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
太好了,对,好
Great. Yeah, OK.
只要我们有一台
As long as we have
自动体外心脏除颤器待命
an automated external defibrillator on standby,
你就可以参加比赛
you are OK to compete.
你刚才是在跟别的医生通电♥话♥吗?
That another doctor you were talking to there?
是一个和州竞赛委员会
A friend who's in contact
有关系的朋友
with the state's competitive committee.
索菲亚,你知道你越努力
Sophia, you do realize the more you exert yourself,
再次发生这种事的概率就越高吧?
the higher the chances this happens again?
这就是为什么我们在研究
Which is why we're looking into precautionary measures
-不需要手术的预防措施 -没有这种措施
-that don't require surgery. -There aren't any.
我这辈子都在为了这场比赛训练
I've trained my whole life for this,
我不会因为一次昏倒
and I'm not about to throw it all away
就放弃这一切
just because I passed out once.
索菲亚,如果再发生一次心律不整
Sophia, if another arrhythmia occurs,
你可能就没机会参加奥♥运♥会了
you may not get the chance to go to the Olympics.
霍士迪医生
Dr. Halstead.
你会死的
You could die.
我可以跟你聊聊吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表