Tracy, let's go. Follow me.
失去脉搏并且监视器上收缩压降低
Lost pulse and went systolic on the monitors.
是的,她到处都在流血 让我接手,好的
Yeah, she's bleeding from everywhere. Let me take over. All right.
玛姬,注射一毫克的肾上腺素
Maggie, hit her with a milligram of epi,
一单位钙,一安培的碳酸氢钠 并继续输血
one of calcium, an amp of bicarb, and keep transfusing.
来吧
Come on.
检查过她的脉搏了吗?
Does her pulse check?
没有脉搏,她心脏停止了
No pulse. She's asystole.
那再给她注射一轮
Give her another round.
打开她的胸膛
Open her chest.
这没有用
It's no use.
她出现了凝血病
She's coagulopathic.
那就再打一轮
Then another round.
醒来吧,祖
Come back, Jo.
来吧,醒来吧,祖
Come on. Come back, Jo.
我们失去她了,迪伦
We lost her, Dylan.
我们失去她了
We lost her.
祖
Jo.
死亡时间,8点04分
Time Of Death, 8:04.
她走了
She's gone.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-是我的错 -这不是你的错
-It was my fault. -It was not your fault.
是我开枪的
I shot the gun.
迪伦,你被攻击了,好吗?
Dylan, you were being attacked, all right?
有人袭击你
There was an assailant.
你怎么会知道子弹会穿过他
How could you know the bullet was going to go through him
并击中米莲娜?你怎么能知道?
and hit Milena? How could you know that?
她的名字叫祖
Her name was Jo.
而你试着要保护她
And you were trying to protect her.
我做得糟透了,兄弟
I did a hell of a job, man.
兄弟,你已经尽力了
Buddy, you did the best you could.
但我杀了她
I killed her.
我杀了我爱的女人,兄弟
I killed the woman I love, man.
天啊
Oh, god.
如果我是你,我不会进去的
I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
她还在生气?
She's still upset?
我会说暴怒
Livid is the word I'd use.
她的手术预后如何?
What's her prognosis?
因为她还没有撤销律师的权力
Since she hasn't yet rescinded power
所以我应该可以说
of attorney, I suppose I can share.
她要去波士顿的布鲁克斯艾默里奇
She's going to Brooks Emmerich in Boston.
在我看来,它是全国最好的 神经康复中心
In my opinion, it's the best neuro rehab center in the country.
她应该能顺利康复的
In all likelihood, she'll come back from this.
好的,谢谢你
Good. Thank you.
嘿,森
Hey, Sam.
你明白我为什么选择结扎血管吗?
You understand why I opted to sack the vessel?
我明白,但你的决定是…
I understand, but your decision was...
好吧,说你毫无创意已经够委婉了
Well, uninspired is the kindest thing I can say.
但我不知该不该 放下你对我的冒犯
And personally, I've struggled not to take offense.
冒犯?
Offense?
是的
Yeah.
显然你怀疑我的医术
Clearly, you doubted I could make the repair.
哦,相信我,这是两回事
Oh, believe me, that had nothing to do with it.
你高兴就好
You say so.
哦,这件事跟你的决定无关
Oh, and not that this had anything
但讽刺的是
to do with your decision, but it is ironic
你说服移植主管选边站的方式
the way you managed to sideline the chief of transplant,
听说是为了给某个后起之秀腾出空间
some might say making room for the next rising star.
嘿
Hey.
他还在等待高兰的消息
He's waiting to hear about Goran.
我无法想象迪伦所经历的
I can't imagine what Dylan's going through.
我知道
I know.
葛云女士,我能说几句吗?
Ms. Goodwin, can I have a word?
哦,当然
Oh. Sure.
听着,我知道这可能是你 今天最不想听到的
Look, I know this is probably the last thing you need today,
但我想退出移植团队
but I I'd like to be taken off the transplant service.
-退出?-是的
-Taken off? -Yes.
在你为了训练投入这么多 时间和金钱之后?
After all the time and money that has gone into your training?
还和我们的首屈一指的 移植外科医生
After having, in effect, a fellowship
学习了这么久?
with our premier transplant surgeon?
-我有我的理由 -嗯,我相信你有
-I have my reasons. -Well, I'm sure you do.
而且我猜这是个人问题
And I'm guessing it's personal and not related
和你的医术无关
to your competence in the OR.
-没错 -嗯,我不准你退出
-That's right. -Well, the answer is no.
-哇,葛云女士,等等 -听着,不…
-Whoa, Ms. Goodwin. Hold on. -Look, look, no, no, no.
马素医生
Dr. Marcel,
我对布力医生的手术了如指掌
I know all about Dr. Blake's surgery,
我想你也必须为你的决定赎罪
and I suspect you feel a need to atone for the decision you made.
你知道找个一流的移植外科医生
But do you have any idea what it would cost to replace you,
来取代你,要花多少钱吗?
to recruit a top-notch transplant surgeon?
不,你不知道的
No, you don't.
难道我们要开始拒收病人吗
And we are not about to start turning away patients.
不可能的…
No, no, no, no.
不行
Uh-uh.
你必须待在移植团队里
You are on the transplant service.
等等,蓄意纵火?
Wait, deliberate?
你确定吗?
You're sure?
无庸置疑
No question.
我们在两个楼梯的底部 发现了助燃剂的痕迹
We found traces of accelerant at the base of both stairways.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这次的火灾是纵火?
The fire, it was arson?
高兰是最有可能的嫌疑人
Goran's the most likely suspect.
也许想把米莲娜逼出来,却被困住了
Could have wanted to flush Milena out, got trapped.
在我们检查该处的监视器之前 尚无法确定
We won't know for certain until we check security cameras in the area.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起,韦,是我连累了你
I'm sorry, Will. And I brought all this on you.
拜托,你不需要道歉
Please, you don't need to apologize.
是啊,但如果我没有要求你 让她留下来…
Yeah, but had I not asked you to let her stay...
迪伦,好了
Dylan, come on.
与你相比,我的损失不算什么
My loss was nothing compared to yours.
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是为你感到难过
I just feel for you.
马素医生和我完全同意
Dr. Marcel and I are in complete agreement.
患者的肺门已不可能重建
The patient's hilum is not reconstructable.
他的肝脏中弹了,我没在开玩笑
His liver's shot. Sorry. No pun intended.
他需要器♥官♥移♥植♥
He's going to need a transplant.
我会把他列入名单,好吗?
I'll put him on the list, okay?
等等
Hold on.
在那之前他可能就死了
He might die before that happens.
是啊,太可惜了
Yeah. What a loss.
我来捐吧
I'll donate.
什么?
What?
我说我来捐
I said I'll donate.
哦,拜托
Oh, come on.
嘿,迪伦
Hey, Dylan.
听着,我明白
Look, I get it.
但是你没道理做出这样的决定
But you're in no condition to make a decision like this.
我不能让他死
I can't let him die.
你的血型是什么?
What's your blood type?
A型阳性
A positive.
没救了,他是B型阴性
Well then, that's that. He's B negative.
那我们必须找到一个捐赠者
Well, then we have to find a donor.
你就是不放弃,是吗?
You do not give up, do you?
马素医生,这是你的病例
Dr. Marcel, your case.
我们会尽力的,好吗?
We'll do my best, okay?
看来早餐卷饼要凉了
Looks like that breakfast burrito is getting cold.
你知道,我都忘了
You know, I forgot all about it.
我试着和迪伦谈过了,你知道吗?
You know, I tried to talk to Dylan?
你知道他爱上了她吗?
Did you know he was in love with her?
简直是悲伤至极,你知道吗?
Like, grief on top of grief, you know?
-是的 -还能说什么呢?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表