I would have told the ambo to take her to another hospital.
等一下,我好像感觉到你话中带刺
Wait, am I sensing a bit of hostility here?
这和格兰今天 把那件夹克送来有关系吗?
Does this have to do with Grant bringing in that jacket in today?
一点关系也没有
Not at all.
我为什么要觉得不爽?
Why would I be bothered by that?
你是不用
You shouldn't be.
真的吗?
Really?
我好像记得你跟我说过
I do seem to remember you telling me that
你不会跟他扯上任何关系
you weren't going to have anything to do with him.
班,这跟我无关,重点是云妮莎
Ben, this isn't about me, it's about Vanessa.
是啊
Yeah,
每次都跟云妮莎有关
it's always about Vanessa.
嘿,玛姬
Hey Maggie.
不好意思打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
你有空吗?
You got a second?
有,她有空
Yeah, she's free.
谢夫,怎么了?
Yeah, Jeff?
嘿,你的剖腹产病患,玛雅?
Hey, your "C"-section, Maya?
毒理报告出来了吗?
You got a tox back?
还没有,怎么了?
Not yet. Why?
好,你听我说,刚才保安跟我说
Well, get this. I was talking to security.
那个带她来的人?
That guy who brought her in?
他们在拖他的车的时候,查了他的车牌
When they were towing his van they got a hit on his tags,
警署把他拘留了
"P.D." took him into custody.
结果发现,他在运卡芬太尼
Turns out, he was transporting carfentanil.
也许玛雅有碰到
Maybe Maya got exposed.
也许我们都有
Well, maybe we all did.
我们…有上车带她下来
We...we went to that car to pull her out.
也许这就是你整天浑身发痒的原因
Could be why you were itchy all day,
跟防护服无关
nothing to do with the hazmat suits.
你们得去消毒
We need to get you into decon.
韦在哪?
Where's Will?
韦!
Will!
我去拿纳洛酮
I'll get the Narcan.
嘿…醒醒…
Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no, no.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
韦…醒醒
Will, Will, Will, Will, Will.
醒醒,快点
Stay with me. Come on.
他衣服上都是
It's on his shirt.
给你
Here you go.
嘿,醒醒
Hey, come on.
你还好吧?
You okay?
别说话,躺好…
Sh. Stay down. Stay down.
好
Uh-huh.
我们得马上去消毒
We need to decontaminate now.
-好 -好
-Yeah. -Yeah.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
应该吧
Yeah, I think so.
The first half hour's when you feel it the most,
(消毒区)
前半个小时的感觉最强烈
之后药物就会被排除
but after that the drugs should clear your system.
你先进去吧
You should probably go first.
我是不会让你离开我的视线的
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
少来了,有什么大不了的?
Oh, come on, what's the big deal?
我们见过对方裸体都多少次了?
How many times have we seen each other naked?
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
太夸张了,我们又回到了原点
It's crazy, we're right back where we started.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们第一次见面的时候
Well, when we first met,
你还在射在我的鼻子里
you were "Narcanning" me.
我想我们扯平了
I guess we're even.
没有必要记分
There's no need to keep score.
给你
Here you go.
受赠者放弃了一颗非常健康的肾脏?
A recipient giving up a perfectly healthy kidney?
我♥干♥这行20年了 从来没见过这样的事
Twenty years in this biz and I've never seen anything like this.
是啊
Yeah.
谢了,哥罗基
Thanks, Crockett.
不客气
Yeah.
哈金斯医生
Doctor Hudgins,
谢谢你今天这么照顾米拉
thank you for taking such good care of my Mira today.
还有你,坎贝尔先生
And you Mister Campbell.
你先生是个圣人
Your husband's a saint.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都这么说
That's what they tell me.
谢谢
Yeah.
班,听我说,关于…
Ben, listen. About...
我要是想进保龄联盟就该走了
I gotta run if I'm gonna make bowling league.
我回家的时候尽量不吵醒你
I'll try not to wake you when I come in.
准备好接受惊喜吧
Prepare to be excited.
来吧
Come on.
都在这里了
That's all of 'em.
剩下的明天再送来
We'll have the rest here tomorrow.
谢谢你,哈利
Thanks, Harry.
我…以为你跟费特大吵了一架
I...I thought you said that you struck out with Fred.
我也这么以为
I thought I did.
-天啊 -怎么回事?
-Oh, man. -So what happened?
他们的速度比我预期得要快
They got here sooner than I wanted.
我本来想在这里让你大吃一惊的
I was hoping to be here for the big surprise.
嗯,所以这都是你的功劳?
Hm. So, this is all your doing?
没想到这些人在跟我们公♥司♥讨论
So, turns out these guys are in discussion with us
车队升级的事
about upgrading their fleet.
我跟总裁说了
I, uh, spoke to the president.
我清楚地告诉他,我不愿意
Made it clear that I wouldn't feel good
跟一间试图榨取
doing business with a company
芝加哥医院这种公民机构的公♥司♥做生意
that's trying to chisel a civic institution like Chicago Med.
所以他们保证短期之内不会涨价
And they promised that they wouldn't raise their prices anytime soon.
那太好了
Well, that's very nice.
-谢谢你,积 -我只是想帮忙
-Thanks, Jack. -Just trying to help.
嘿,我们跟这些刷手服拍张照,好吗?
Oh, hey. Let's get a shot with these scrubs, yeah?
对社交媒体的评论很有帮助
Be good for your social media feed.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
有个守护天使真好
It's nice to have a guardian angel.
是啊
Yeah.
但长远来看,这并不是个 可靠的商业策略,不是吗?
But not really a viable business strategy for the long run is it?
对
No.
所以,如果我没搞错的话
So, if I'm hearing correctly,
我因为免疫抑制剂出现了思觉失调
I was experiencing psychosis due to the immunosuppressants,
但抗精神病药有麻痹作用
but the antipsychotic had a dulling effect.
没错
That's right.
所以你认为切除我的肾脏 是最好的解决办法?
And you decided that removing my kidney was the best solution?
亲爱的,我…
Honey, I...
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
“对我而言,头脑就是我的帝国”
"My mind to me an empire is."
我也会做出一样的决定
I would have done the same thing.
天啊
Oh, God.
我想我得重新习惯这一切
I guess I have to get used to all of this again.
我们会一起度过难关的
We'll get through it together.
谢谢你把我照顾得这么好
Thank you for taking such good care of me.
我爱你
I love you.
我袜子上有毒品?
So, the drugs were on my socks?
我们认为卡芬太尼一整天慢慢地
Yeah, we think that they were slowly leaching carfentanil
渗透到你的皮肤里
into your skin all day.
这就是你用药过量的原因
Which is what caused you to overdose.
我简直无法相信
I just can't believe this.
吉士居然在贩毒?
You know, Gus dealing drugs?
我毫不知情
I had no idea.
那孩子还好吗?
What about the baby?
谢天谢地,她没有被染上
Thankfully she was not exposed.
我们知道这可能跟你想象中的分娩不同
We know that this might not have been the birth you had planned for,
但好消息是你和孩子都健康又安全
but the good news is that you and baby are healthy and safe.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表