Unless we act quickly.
好,我们…要怎么办?
Okay, what...what can we do?
我们只是下一个选择
Well, we only have one option left.
全子♥宫♥切除术
A total hysterectomy.
不行…等一下
No. No, no, no, wait.
等一下,肯定还有其他办法
Wait, please, there must be something else.
我很遗憾没有其他选择 你的代偿太快了
I'm so sorry but there's not. You're decompensating too quickly.
别这样,她才26岁
C'mon, she's twenty-six.
我们才…我们才刚生了个孩子
We've just... we just started our...our family.
我知道,我也希望有其他办法
I know and I wish that there was another way
但就我看来,子♥宫♥切除术是我能保证
but, in my opinion, a hysterectomy is the only way
救你一命的唯一办法
I can guarantee saving your life.
那…就动手术吧
Just...just do it.
让我回家跟孩子团聚
Get me home to my baby.
我答应你
I promise.
艾卓亚?
Archer?
感觉像在运动酒吧里面
Uh, feel like I'm operating in a freakin' sports bar.
好了,我们来测量支架尺寸
All right, let's get the stent measurement.
手术室2.0可以帮你计算
2.0 can calculate that for you.
是啊,你觉得它能告诉我 芝加哥黑鹰队的战况吗?
Yeah, uh, think it can give me the over-under on the Blackhawks?
好了,我们有直径31毫米的支架
All right, we've got a thirty-one-millimeter diameter.
计算中
Calculating.
好
Yeah.
等一下…为什么画面不能停下来?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on, just keep that up there, will ya'?
推荐的支架尺寸为
Recommended stent size,
32毫米,近端颈部为18毫米
thirty-two millimeters with proximal neck of eighteen millimeters.
建议在左锁骨下动脉远端一毫米处置入
Suggest placing one millimeter distal to the left subclavian artery.
我觉得不错
Looks good to me.
请把支架拿来
Get the stent, please.
别在面具下傻笑
Don't you be smirking under that mask.
我绝对不会
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it.
最好是
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好,慢慢来
Well, all right. Nice and easy.
使用者心率升高
User's heart rate is elevated.
精细运动协调能力可能受损
Fine motor coordination may be compromised.
风险评估增加了7%
Risk assessment increased seven percent.
那东西在说我吗?
That thing talking about me?
它说你的心率提高了十分之一 你没事吧?
Says your rate's up to one-ten. You okay?
稳如磐石
Steady as a rock.
使用者心率升高
User's heart rate is elevated.
手术失误的风险增加了11%
Risk of surgical error increased by eleven percent.
真是够了,你能不能把那东西给关了?
Come on, would you shut that thing up?
听着,我可以帮你放支架
Listen, I could step in, deploy the stent.
马素医生
Doctor Marcel.
你认为我没有能力完成这个手术吗?
Do you think I'm incapable of completing this procedure?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
好吧,那就别跟机器交朋友了
Okay, then stop trying to make friends with the machine
当个好助手
and assist me.
现在的心率是115
Heart rate is now one-hundred-fifteen.
-天啊,够了 -别这样
-Christ's sake. Stop! -Stop it already.
错误,系统故障
Error, system malfunction.
-怎么回事,迪恩?-错误
-What the hell, Dean, man? -Error.
-好,听我说 -系统故障
-All right, look. -System malfunction.
-冷静一点,等一下再处理 -错误
-Relax, we'll deal with that later. -Error.
-我们有个病人躺在手术台上 -系统故障
-We've got a patient on the table. -System malfunction.
你没必要这样
That was unnecessary.
错误,系统故障
Error, system malfunction.
错误,系统故障
Error, system malfunction.
完蛋了
It's over.
我的竞选
My campaign.
我多年来的努力
Everything I've worked towards for years,
都泡汤了
gone.
你知道,我不太确定事实是否如此
You know, I'm just not so sure that that's actually the case.
顺便说一下,这种想法 我们称之为“灾难化”
That kind of thinking, by the way, we call it "catastrophizing,"
因为焦虑会让人这样
'cause, you know, anxiety will do that.
这就是一场灾难
This is a catastrophe.
-这个嘛… -你难道没看见我崩溃吗?
-Well, it... -Did you miss my meltdown out there?
你知道,那不是我第一次崩溃
You know, that wasn't my first.
这种事不断发生,情况越来越糟
They keep coming, they keep getting worse.
好
Yeah.
如果我在公共场所发作呢?
What about if I have one in public?
你觉得选民想看到这些吗?
You think the electorate wants to see that?
或者听到我说
Or hear how sometimes
有时候我很恐慌,无法思考 无法行动?
I get so panicked that I can't think, or function?
有一半的时间 我都不知道自己为什么焦虑
Half the time I have no clue why I'm even anxious.
听起来真像个胜利者
Oh, yeah, you know, that sounds like a real winner.
我认为你没有发现有多少人
I don't think you realize how many people
经历过你所描述的事
actually go through precisely the experience you're describing.
你知道有整整两成的美国成年人
You know, did you know that fully twenty percent of American adults
都在跟某种焦虑症作斗争吗?
struggle with anxiety disorders of some kind?
你刚刚证明了我说的话
You just confirmed it.
我疯了
I'm crazy.
没人会选我这个有精神疾病的家伙
No one will elect me, the mentally ill guy.
是你会吗?
Would you?
你介意我告诉你一些我的私事吗?
You mind if I tell you something personal about myself?
很久以前
A long time ago,
我被诊断出患有心悒
I was actually diagnosed with depression.
我还清楚地记得那是一个怎样的打击
And I vividly recall what a blow that was.
我感到非常羞愧
How ashamed I felt.
就好像我有缺陷一样
Like I was defective.
然后
And then,
有个非常聪明的人问我 如果我被诊断出
a really smart person asked me if I would feel embarrassed
患有糖尿病,我会不会感到尴尬
if I'd been diagnosed with diabetes.
那如果我有心脏病呢?
If I had a heart condition.
当然不会
Of course not.
真的帮我重新定义了我的诊断
Really helped me reframe my diagnosis,
因为事实就是这样,李察
because that's what it was, Richard.
这是一种诊断
It was a diagnosis.
突然之间,我的感受有了个名字
All the sudden I had a name for how I felt.
我是说,我有办法去寻求帮助
I mean, I had a path towards help.
你没有疯,我的朋友
You are not crazy, my friend,
我认为你是在臆断别人的想法
I think you're making assumptions about what other people think
并让它影响你的决定
and letting it influence your decisions.
怎么了?
What is that?
他癫痫发作了
He's having a seizure.
又一次?
Another one?
再注射1.5毫克安定文
Give another one-point-five of Ativan.
你说昏迷会阻止癫痫,会帮助他
You said the coma would stop them. That this would help him.
这比他醒着时造成的创伤要小得多
This is much less traumatic than if he were awake.
宝贝,没事的
Baby, it's okay.
不要离开我们,我们爱你
Stay with us. We love you.
我们只能眼睁睁地看着他死去 我不要重蹈覆辙
You know, we're just watching him die! I'm not doing this again.
救救他!
Do something more!
体染色体隐性硫胺素 代谢功能障碍综合征2
Autosomal recessive thiamine metabolism dysfunction, syndrome-two.
什么?什么…这是什么意思?
What? What...what does that all mean?
这是积臣的病况
Uh, it's what's wrong with Jason.
是可以治疗的
And it's treatable.
这是一种非常罕见的疾病 积臣无法把硫胺素
It's a really rare disorder where Jason can't transmit thiamine
从血液中传输到大脑
from his blood to his brain.
是的,硫胺素帮助身体 从食物中产生能量
Yeah, thiamine helps the body produce energy from food.
所以我们要给他一剂重药
So, we'll hit him with a heavy dose.
在那之后
After that,
服用非处方营养补充剂就能解决问题
over-the-counter supplements should resolve the problem.
积臣会没事的
Jason's going to be okay.
这次你确定吗?
Are you sure this time?
是的,我很确定
Yes. Absolutely.
所以我很想听听你们的意见
So I'm very interested to get your input on all this.
我知道你很忙 所以我就转述一下我的邮件
I can see you're busy, so I'll just paraphrase my email.
艾莎医生,你不能突然闯入我们的会议
Doctor Asher, you can't just burst into our meeting.
公共卫♥生♥部♥门有个新项目
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表