I can do it myself.
请别动,好吗?
Please, lie still, okay?
好的,一、二、三
Okay one. Two. Three.
需要照X光片
Need an x-ray.
劳师动众的,伽利尔摩,够了吧
All this fussing, "Guglielmo. Basta."
好吧,我很抱歉
All right, I'm sorry.
所以你们两个认识?
So you two know each other?
玛丽亚是玛嘉烈餐厅的老板
Maria owns Marguerite's.
是间在泰勒街上的老餐厅了
Taylor Street institution.
当我的家人还在世的时候
When my folks were alive,
我们每个星期天都会去那里吃晚饭
we'd go there every Sunday for dinner.
最近几年就不常去了吧?
Not so much recently, uh?
你看起来很瘦
You look skinny.
呃,右侧桡动脉搏动减弱
Uh, diminished right radial pulse.
有没有麻木、刺痛?
Any numbness, tingling?
没有
Uh-uh.
好,帮她做个血管CT检查
Good. Let's get a "C.T." angio.
X光准备好!
X-ray up!
嘿,没有骨折
Hey, no fractures.
但是仍然有裂痕需要修复
But those lacerations still need to be repaired.
让我给你一些止痛药
Let me get you some pain meds.
所以我会睡着吗?
Oh, so I go to sleep?
不行,我得接待晚餐的客人
No, I have a dinner service tonight.
玛丽亚,对不起
Maria, I'm sorry,
但看来无法如你所愿了
but I doubt that's going to be possible.
一旦我们得到更好的成像 我们就会知道更多…
We'll know more once we get better imaging...
我会打电♥话♥给外科顾问
but I'm going to call a surgical consult.
手术?不…
Surgery? No, no, no.
如果你敢放心把玛嘉烈餐厅 交给安东尼奥经营的话,哦!
If you think Antonio can run Marguerite's, oh!
让我们稍后再担心,放轻松吧
Let's worry about that later. You just relax.
嘿,我会照顾你的
Hey, I'm gonna take care of you.
嗨,凯特琳,我是艾莎医生
Hi, Caitlin, I'm Doctor Asher.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
这是我丈夫史蒂夫
This is my husband Steve.
-你好吗?-嗨,史蒂夫
-How are you? -Hi, Steve.
好吧,凯特琳…
Okay, so, Caitlin...
我看到你怀孕九周了 并且有异常子♥宫♥出血?
I saw that you're nine weeks pregnant and experiencing spotting?
是的,它是一天前才开始的 但还不是很严重
Yes, it just started a day ago but it hasn't been super heavy.
好的,有疼痛或抽筋吗?
Okay, any pain or cramping?
没有
Nope.
这么早可能是正常的,对吧?
I read it could be normal this early, right?
这并不一定代表异常吧?
It doesn't necessarily mean that something's wrong?
没错,但检查一下是明智的
That's true, but it is wise to get checked out.
所以,先来做个检查吧 还有全血细胞计数
So, let's get a type and screen. A "C.B.C.",
和人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥定量检查
and a quantitative "H.C.G."
我们花了好一阵子才成功怀孕
It's taken us some time for us to get pregnant.
所以
So,
我们可能比大多数 第一次做父母的人更神经质
we're probably a little more neurotic than most first-time parents.
好的,凯特琳,我想做个超音波检查
Okay, so, Caitlin, I'd like to do an ultrasound.
在怀孕初期得伸进阴♥道♥里做检查
It'll have to be transvaginal this early.
-是啊,身为女人的乐趣 -是的
-Ah, yes, the joys of being a woman. -Yes.
好的,我们来帮你准备
Okay, let's get you set up.
开始了
Here we go.
稍微出点力
Little bit of pressure.
嗯
Uh-huh.
让我们来看看
Let's see.
什么?怎么了?
What? What is it?
很抱歉,这是异位妊娠
I'm very sorry, but it's an ectopic pregnancy.
胚胎已植入你的输卵管
The embryo has implanted in your fallopian tube.
这意味着什么?
What does that mean?
它不会回到子♥宫♥吗?
Won't it move to the uterus?
不
No.
不,甚至没有办法
No, it's not even viable.
很不幸,你说对了
Unfortunately, that's correct.
我们得在异位导致输卵管破裂前切除它
We need to remove the ectopic before it can rupture the fallopian tube,
否则会危及凯特琳的性命
which would be fatal for Caitlin.
好,所以…我该怎么办?
Okay. So, uh, what, uh...what do I have to do?
好吧,我们有两种不同的选择
Well, we have two different options.
第一种是一种叫做甲氨蝶呤的化疗药物
The first is a chemo drug called methotrexate.
它阻止细胞快速分♥裂♥并结束妊娠
It stops the cells from rapidly dividing and ends the pregnancy.
胚胎最终会在体内重新吸收
The embryo ultimately reabsorbs back in the body
它能成功解决
and it successfully treats about
百分之九十的异位妊娠
ninety percent of ectopic pregnancies.
要施打在哪里?
And how do you give that?
透过肌肉注射
It's an intramuscular shot.
通常是打在臀部或大腿
Typically in the buttock or the thigh.
还有其他选项吗?
What's are your other options?
我们会进行手术以取出胚胎 如果有必要的话
We would operate to remove the embryo, and if necessary,
会取出整个输卵管
the entire fallopian tube.
打♥针♥吧
The shot.
请不要动手术
Please, no surgery.
我们是书店的小店员,我们没有病假
We're hourly workers at a bookstore. We don't get sick days.
我明白了
I understand.
我们只需要做一些额外的检验
We'll just have to do some additional labs
再看结果如何,好吗?
and then we'll go from there, okay?
先休息一下吧
Try and get some rest.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不会有事的,好吗?
It'll be okay, all right?
看着我
Look at me.
彭妮露?
Penelope?
艾迪逊怎么样?他还好吗?
How's Edison? Is he okay?
哦,他很好
Oh, he's fine.
他就在隔壁
He's just next door.
他需要母乳吗?我挤了一些
Does he need breastmilk? I expressed some.
即使已经过了两个小时 他醒来也不怎么喜欢吃饭
He's not always great about waking up to eat even if it's been two hours.
这样吧?我会…我会转达给护士的
You know what? I'll...I'll tell the nurses.
我是查理斯医生
I'm Doctor Charles.
精神科
Psychiatry.
也许我有产后抑郁症?
Maybe I have postpartum depression?
这个嘛,我不知道
You know, I don't know.
告诉我怎么了?你感觉如何?
Tell me what's been going on? How you been feeling?
嗯…不像我自己
Well, um...well, not like myself.
好的
Okay.
我很容易哭泣
I cry so easily,
我的心情一团糟
my moods are all over the place,
而且…我耳边响起了这样的声音
And...and I have this ringing in my ears
但我的妇产科医生说 这是恢复过程的一部分
but my "O.B." says it's all part of the recovery process.
-但是… -嗯
-But... -Hm.
但艾迪逊哭得那么大声
But Edison was crying so loudly,
我太…太累了,而且…
and I was so...so tired and...
我知道这不是借口,但是…
it's not an excuse, I know, but...
我想了想,呃…
I thought about, uh...
天啊
God,
我想过把他扔到墙上
I thought about throwing him against the wall.
嗯,这只是个念头,对吧?
Okay. Hm, just a thought though, right?
嗯
Uh-huh.
那么…艾迪逊的爸爸有来帮忙吗?
Has...has Edison's dad been around to help out?
其实他还没有准备好要孩子
Turns out he wasn't ready for a kid.
好吧,天哪,那一定很辛苦
Well, gosh. I mean, that's gotta be so hard.
面对这样一个改变人生的局面
Facing a life-changing situation like this,
全都…靠自己一个人?
all...all by yourself?
我妈妈第一周有跳出来帮我
My mom came out for the first week,
但她必须回到俄亥俄州
but she had to get back to Ohio.
她离开后你们还好吗?
How's it been since she left?
嗯,很难熬
Uh, hard.
我的工作没有带薪产假
Uh, my job doesn't have paid maternity leave,
所以我一直在家工作
so I've been working from home, you know,
每两个小时喂一次母乳时 我还要忙着打电♥话♥
juggling phone calls while I breastfeed every two hours.
而且没有休息时间
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表