This is what she looks like.
我们会尽一切努力找到她
We'll do everything we can to find her.
朵莉丝,打给伊利诺伊州警♥察♥
Doris, call the Illinois State Police
和当地治安部门
and the local sheriff department.
跟他们说我们锁定了一个可能的地点
Tell them we've pinned a possible location.
我应该去帮他们
I should go out there to help them.
我有搜救经验
I have experience in search and rescue.
是啊,但还有很多人在搜救
Yeah, but there are other people for that.
听我说,在科罗拉多州
Look, back in Colorado,
经常有徒步旅行者失踪
hikers would go missing all the time.
我们有指派的意外指挥官
We would have a designated incident commander
跟经验丰富的紧急小组,随时准备好
and experienced hasty teams at the ready
直升机、卡车和通信技术
with helicopters and trucks and commtech.
我不认为当地治安部门有这么多资源
I'm not sure the local sheriff has those kind of resources.
也许我能帮得上忙
Maybe I can make up for some of that.
但你又不是直升机
Yeah, you're not a helicopter.
但我有过63次成功救援经验
But I do have 63 rescues under my belt.
为了让蒂芬妮和她的孩子
For Tiffany and her baby
有最大的生存机会
to have the best chance of survival,
我必须到现场
I need to be out there.
我可以把医院搬去救她
I can bring the hospital to her.
艾莎医生
Dr. Asher.
嗯?什么事?
Hmm? What's up?
有个孕妇在森林里失踪了
There's a pregnant woman missing out in the woods
刘医生似乎很肯定
and Dr. Lieu here seems to be convinced
他需要加入搜救行动
that he needs to join the search and rescue.
我想要你跟他一起去
I want you to go with him.
她可能要生了,好吗?
She's reportedly in labor, OK?
63次成功救援经验?
63 rescues, huh?
让蒂芬妮成为第6♥4♥次
Make Tiffany number 6♥4♥.
胃纤维化太严重,满是伤痕
The stomach is just too fibrotic and scarred
无法重组成食道
to manipulate into an esophagus.
那结肠间置术呢?
How about a colonic interpositioning?
你能用他的结肠吗?
Can you use his colon?
整个肠道有太多限制了
There's too many strictures throughout the bowel,
更不用说扫描上
not to mention the extensive adhesions
看不到的大面♥积♥黏连
we can't see on the scans.
听着,我也希望手术能成功,真的
Look, I want this to work. I do.
我不想要洛伊承受这么多痛苦
I hate that Roy has to suffer this much,
但我不会在没有计划的情况下
but I'm not gonna open him up
冒着进一步损伤肠道的风险
and risk further damage to his intestine
给他开膛破肚,好吗?
without a plan in place, OK?
也许换个更好的角度会有所帮助
Perhaps a better angle can help.
2.0,让我们看看病人 洛伊图力的数位双胞胎
2.0, show us the digital twin for patient Roy Tooley.
载入中
Loading.
根据洛伊的图表和扫描
Based on Roy's charts and scans,
2.0创造了这个在解剖学上 完全相同的双胞胎
2.0 has created this twin that is anatomically identical.
你可以随意点点看
Feel free to poke around in there.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我启用了2.0的一个功能
I've enabled a function with 2.0
可以让你用感应手套
that allows you to manipulate the hologram
操纵全息影像
using the sensory gloves.
来,试试看
Here, try it.
好
OK.
好
OK.
开始吧
Here we go.
肠区有肠吻合史
Area of bowel has previous intestinal anastomosis.
真厉害
Neat trick.
但这只是全息影像
But it's just a hologram.
我们不知道洛伊的身体在现实生活中
There's no telling how Roy's body would respond
会有什么反应
to any of this in real life.
2.0可以模拟现实的反应
2.0 can simulate the real-life responses
基于以前手术输入的广泛数据库
based on an extensive database of previous surgical input
同时不断重新校准
while continuously recalibrating
以纳入洛伊的个人数据
to incorporate Roy's personal data as well.
嗯
Mm.
听着,如果你担心2.0
Look, if you're worried about that little hiccup
质疑你缝合技术的小问题
where 2.0 questioned your suturing technique,
这不会再发生了
it won't happen again.
2.0是来帮你的,不会阻碍你
2.0 is here to assist, not hinder.
好吧,我想做个模拟也无妨
Well, I guess there's no harm in running a simulation.
准备好了吗?
OK, we ready?
到目前为止一切正常,就跟第一次一样
OK, it all looks normal so far, just like the first time.
注射普鲁卡因胺
Push the procainamide.
有看到每次心跳逐渐下降的趋势吗?
So see the slope that gradually descends after each heartbeat?
我没感觉到有什么不同
I don't feel any different.
你不会有感觉
You're not supposed to.
如果患有布鲁格达氏综合征
The medication only changes the EKG reading
药物只会改变心电图读数
if you have Brugada syndrome.
这代表索菲亚患有这个疾病吗?
So does this mean Sophia has it?
恐怕是的,没错
I'm afraid so, yeah.
心脏病专家会跟你详细说明
A cardiologist will walk you through it,
但是索菲亚,你需要
but, Sophia, you're going to need
安装植入式心脏除颤器
an implantable cardioverter defibrillator, an ICD.
那是什么?
What's that?
那是一种监测你的心跳的设备
It's a device that monitors your heartbeats.
要是你再次出现心跳停止的心律失常
And if you were to ever have another heart-stopping arrhythmia,
它会小小地电击你心脏
it will deliver a very small shock to your heart
让你恢复正常的心律
to restore regular rhythm.
这通常会在心导管手术室进行手术
It's a procedure typically done in a cath lab OR,
但只要四到六周,索菲亚应该可以
but after four to six weeks, Sophia should be able
恢复所有正常活动,包括游泳
to resume all normal activities, including swimming.
等一下,你的意思是 在那之前我完全不能游泳?
Wait, you mean I can't swim at all until then?
你需要休息
You will need to take a break.
这会影响地区赛
Um, that's gonna be a problem for regionals.
如果索菲亚两周后不参加接下来的比赛
If Sophia doesn't compete in the upcoming meet in two weeks,
她就没有资格参加之后的比赛
she'll be ineligible for future events.
也就是说我没办法参加州际比赛
That means I won't be able to compete at state.
我们难道不能晚一点再动手术吗?
Can't we put this surgery off until later?
这会让我有点担心
That makes me a little nervous.
我也是,最好马上进行手术
I agree. It's best to take care of this right away.
-好,就这么办 -爸
-OK, we'll do it. -Dad.
霍士迪医生说你的心脏可能会停止
Dr. Halstead is saying your heart could stop beating.
你不懂,爸爸
You don't understand, Dad.
你不在我身边,几乎没看过我的比赛
You're not around, and you hardly come to my meets.
要是我不参加州际比赛 那就毁了我一年后
If I don't compete at state, that screws up my chances
参加奥♥运♥会的机会
of going out for the Olympics a year from now.
对不起,亲爱的,这太危险了
I'm sorry, honey. It's just too risky.
你以后会有很多竞争的机会
There'll be plenty more opportunities for you to compete in the future.
好,我会叫心脏科的人
Yeah, I will have someone from cardiology
来和你们说明
come speak with you.
好,非常感谢,你帮了个大忙
Well, thank you very much. You've been really helpful.
嗯
Huh.
市长办公室为残疾人提供了
So that's the mayor's office for people with disabilities
非常有希望的短期监护人推荐
with a very promising referral for a short-term guardian
这个人在帮助有特殊需求的
who has extensive experience
成年人方面有丰富的经验
working with adults with special needs.
-那太好了 -是啊
-Well, that's good. -Yeah.
希望玛莎愿意接受
Hopefully, Martha will sign off on it.
我们需要帮忙
We need some help in here.
亚历山大
Alexander!
救救他!
Help him!
他怎么了?
What's going on?
他没有反应,也没有呼吸
OK, he's unresponsive, and he's not breathing.
天啊
Oh, God.
他的嘴唇发紫了
His lips are turning blue.
针状瞳孔,他有吃什么东西吗?
Pinpoint pupils. Did he take something?
-他看起来像用药过量 -拜托你们救救他
-It looks like he's overdosed. -Do something, please.
纳洛酮
Narcan.
亚历山大,你没事吧?你还好吗?
Alexander, are you all right? You OK?
-我怎么了?-没事了,宝贝
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表