Dr. Halstead, you and I have a date in court.
你从哪里弄来那件衣服的?
Where did you get that outfit?
玛姬从失物招领处挖出来的
Maggie dug it out of the lost and found.
是吗?好吧,还不如不♥穿♥呢
Yeah? Well, she didn't do you any favors.
积莎瑞纳丽,我们要逮捕你
Jessa Rinaldi, we're placing you under arrest.
什么?
What?
什么都不要说
Don't say anything.
你被控犯下加重纵火和涉嫌
You're charged with aggravated arson and one count of attempted murder
谋杀韦霍士迪医生未遂
against Dr. Will Halstead.
哦,拜托,这是怎么回事?
Oh, come on. What the hell is this?
这太荒谬了
This is absolutely ridiculous.
我们有你的当事人 购买♥♥助燃剂的信♥用♥卡♥证据
We have credit card evidence of your client buying accelerant
加上监视摄像头画面
plus surveillance camera footage
她在火灾发生前短暂进出了大楼
of her entering and leaving the building immediately before the fire.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我以为森跟你说了,我不想见你
I thought Sam told you I didn't want to see you.
他是说了
He did.
但我有话要说
But I have something I need to say.
听着,如果你是来道歉…
Look, if you came to apologize...
不是的
I didn't.
我是来感谢你的
I came to thank you.
我今天的手术很顺利 很大程度上都是多亏你
I had a win in the OR today, largely because of you,
是你教会我的
what you taught me.
这让我意识到,我…
It made me realize, I...
我有义务继续这项工作
I have an obligation to continue this work,
我不能丢掉你给我的知识
that I can't throw away the knowledge you've given me.
说得很好,哥罗基
Very nice speech, Crockett.
但同时我却因伤缺席
Meanwhile, I'm sidelined with this injury.
我知道
I know.
当我回归时,而且我一定会的
When I come back, which I will,
如果你觉得你可以 加入我的团队,再想一想吧
if you think you're going to be on my team, think again.
好的
All right.
你知道,如果手术台上的是我
You know, if it had been me on the table,
要做决定的人是你
and it was you who had to make the call,
我很确定你也会做同样的事情
I'm pretty sure you would've done the same thing.
晚安,彭美拉
Good night, Pamela.
所以不知道他有没有提到
So I don't know if he mentioned it,
但我实际上和你搭档住在一起过
but I actually did my residency with your partner
很久以前了,当时还没认识你
way back when. A little before your time.
但不管怎么说
But anyway,
你知道大约两个月前
so you know I had to part company with my therapist
我和我的治疗师分手了
about two months ago.
但我不知道
And I don't know,
最近我真的很想念那阵子的互动
lately I've just been really missing the interaction.
然后我刚刚度过了 这残酷的一天,而且…
And then today, I just had this brutal day, and...
对不起,我只需要问你几个问题
I'm sorry. I just have to ask you a few questions.
你抽烟吗?
Do you smoke?
不
No.
服用任何消遣性药物?
Take any recreational drugs?
不
No.
你家里有枪吗?
Do you have a gun in the house?
不,我没有
No, I do not.
好的
Okay.
所以你是说今天特别难熬?
So you were saying that today was particularly difficult?
怎么个难熬法?
In what way was it difficult?
嗯?
Hmm?
艾普尔?
April?
伊芬,你好
Ethan. Hi.
我看到了你父亲的讣告
I, um, I saw your dad's obituary.
我…我是来帮手的,但我…
I... I would have come to the service, but I...
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
我不希望让场面尴尬,所以…
I mean, I didn't want it to be awkward, so...
不
No.
嗯,你回芝加哥了吗?
Um, are you back in Chicago?
是啊,是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我完成了我的护理医师学程
I finished my NP program.
我和这里的一个 医疗团队合作,所以…
I'm working with a medical group here, so...
那你呢?你们都还好吗?
What about you? Are you all better?
是啊,差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
也许NFL职业生涯结束了,但是…
Guess my NFL career is over, but...
家人怎么样?
How's the family?
那个BB,艾美莉?
Emily, the baby?
好吧,他现在可能已经很大了
Well, he's probably huge by now.
不再是BB了
Not a baby anymore, no.
但是过得很好
But good.
真的过得很好
They're really good.
你没有结婚之类的,对吧?
You didn't get married or anything, did you?
没有
No.
你呢?
Did you?
也没有
No.
嗯
Um,
好吧,我们之后见
well, I will see you around.
好呀
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你好,你有一通来自…
Hello. You have a call from...
辛艾卓亚的来电
Sean Archer.
来自库克郡监狱的囚犯
And inmate at Cook County Jail.
是否接受通话?
Will you accept?
是的
Yes.
没问题
Absolutely.
爸爸?
Dad?
迪伦
Dylan.
嘿,迪伦
Hey, Dylan.
等等
Wait up.
不是高兰做的
It wasn't Goran.
是积莎
It was Jessa.
什么?
What?
高兰跟纵火案一点关系都没有
The fire. Goran had nothing to do with it.
是瓦西克公♥司♥的积莎,是她放火的
Jessa from Vasik, she was the one who started it.
哦
Oh.
是的,葛云女士告诉我你要离开了
Yeah, Ms. Goodwin told me you were leaving.
我知道你经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot,
但如果你是因为火灾而这么决定…
but if your decision had anything to do with the fire...
并不是
It didn't.
你知道吗?我很感激这一切
You know what? I appreciate it.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊,也许再花个几天
Yeah. Maybe give it a couple of days.
再想一想
Think about it.
你是个好人,韦
You're a good guy, Will.
保重,兄弟
Take care, man.
你也是
You too.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表