-Is that long enough? -It's gonna have to be.
拜托跟我说你有结果了
Please have answers.
我有
I do.
我进行的最后一个化验是 冠状病毒抗体测试
The last lab I ran was a COVID antibody test.
-是阳性 -我得了冠状病毒吗?
-It was positive. -I have COVID?
不是,是你得过冠状病毒
No. You had COVID.
你现在的症状是病毒的后续影响
Your symptoms now are the lasting effects of the virus.
-你说的是多系统发炎综合征 -那是什么?
-You're thinking MIS. -What's that?
多系统发炎综合征
Multisystem inflammatory syndrome.
是一种与冠状病毒有关的疾病
It's a condition associated with COVID-19.
会影响心脏、肺、肾脏、大脑
It can impact the heart, lungs, kidneys, brain,
或胃肠道器官
or gastrointestinal organs.
这种病很罕见,而且好发于儿童身上
It's rare and it's been affecting children.
只会在少数成年人身上出现
And it's only been found in a handful of adults.
所以在排除其他可能性之前
That's why it wasn't on our radar
我们都没有注意到
until everything else was ruled out.
几个月前,我有几周完全筋疲力尽
Few months ago, I had a couple weeks of complete exhaustion.
我进行了多次快筛跟PCR检测
I COVID tested multiple times, rapid and PCR,
但结果都是阴性
but the results were always negative.
我可能是那时候染疫的,对吧?
I probably had it, didn't I?
对,很有可能
Yeah, very likely.
这让我的世界乱成一片,尤其是工作
It threw my world into chaos, especially at work.
我根本无法尽忠职守
Yeah, I couldn't pull my weight at all.
老板责怪我
Boss got on me.
同事不信任我
Colleagues didn't trust me.
我忍♥受不了就逃跑了
It all got to be too much, so I bolted.
我在大半夜离开
I left in the middle of the night.
就回家了
Went home.
真遗憾,兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
我知道身体上的挫折会打乱你的生活
I know how physical setbacks can upend your life,
但这不会一直影响你
but they don't have to hold you down forever.
服用高剂量类固醇 可以控制多系统发炎综合征
MIS is manageable with high dose steroids,
你就可以恢复正常生活
and you can get back to your life.
回到萨凡纳工作
Return to work in Savannah.
你说那是你最常住的地方,对吧?
That's where you said you were most recently living, right?
没有,他只说自己住在海边
No, he just said near the coast.
我搞错了
Oh, my mistake.
不管怎样,我得让你入院治疗
Anyway, I'm gonna have to admit you for treatment
护士会来处理入院手续
and a nurse will be by to start the paperwork.
好吗?艾普尔,借一步说话
Okay? April, speak with you a moment.
布洛克擅离职守吗?
Is Brock AWOL?
他研究的发动机,汉威联合AGT1500
The engine he works on, the Honeywell AGT1500,
替M1坦克提供动力,那是一辆军用坦克
it powers the M1 Abrams. That's an army tank.
陆军第三步兵师就是使用那辆坦克
The army's third infantry uses that tank.
他们驻扎在佐治亚州萨凡纳的史都华堡
They're based at Fort Stewart, Savannah, Georgia.
在海边附近
Near the coast.
第三步兵师在非洲也有驻扎
Third ID also has soldiers in Africa.
看看布洛克的疫苗接种史
Looking at Brock's vaccination history,
如果他必须去那里,他就可以动身 我知道布洛克是军人
if he had to deploy there, he could. I know Brock is army,
但他说“大半夜离开”
but when he said, "left in the middle of the night,"
是不是代表他在服役时擅离职守了?
did that mean he was on active duty and went AWOL?
所以你才不想让我替他看病
That's why you didn't want me taking this case.
你认为一旦我发现,就会告发他
You thought if I found out, I'd turn him in.
你能怪我吗?
Can you blame me?
伊芬,你在军队里很少会视而不见
Ethan, when it comes to the military, you rarely look the other way.
对,我想我从来没有
No, guess I haven't.
我猜你是要打给宪兵
I assume you're gonna call the MPs.
不是
No, I'm not.
跟我想的不一样
I wasn't expecting that.
看来这世界不再是黑白分明了
Guess the world's not so black and white anymore.
不过,不履行承诺
Still, skipping out on a commitment
是很严重的犯罪行为,所以无论
is a serious offense, so whether he goes back
他是要回部队还是退伍
to his unit or gets out of the army altogether,
他都需要协助
he's gonna need some help.
我传了一个军事律师的联♥系♥方式给你
I am texting you a contact to a military attorney.
你能转传给布洛克吗?
Will you pass it on to Brock?
当然
Absolutely.
保安没看到哈里斯 你问过当地的急症室了吗?
Security didn't see Harris. You check the local ED?
他还没出现,芝加哥警署 也没有在他家找到他
Hasn't turned up and CPD's welfare check came up dry too.
查理斯医生 我刚从医疗车调度处得到消息
Dr. Charles, just heard back from Medicar dispatch.
埃丽诺的车三分钟后就会到达正门
Elinor's van is gonna be in the main entrance in three minutes.
什么?他们跟我说 一小时后去救护车区等
What? They told me Ambo Bay in an hour.
欢迎来到我的世界
Well, welcome to my world.
大家都搞不清楚状况
The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing.
-麻烦你推一台轮椅给我 -好
-Grab me a wheelchair, please. -Okay.
埃丽诺,你猜怎么着?你的车终于到了
Elinor, guess what? Your ride is finally arriving.
我没吃血压药跟胆固醇药
I haven't taken my blood pressure or cholesterol pills
也没吃关节炎的药,我的关节很痛
or my arthritis. My joints really hurt.
哦,真对不起,你知道吗?
Oh, I'm so sorry. Well, you know what?
你马上就要回家了
You're gonna be home before you know it
然后你就可以把药都吃了
and you can take all your meds then.
-什么时候?-现在,马上
-When will that be? -Now. Right now.
-走吧 -终于
-Come on. -Well, it's about time.
我从昨晚就在这里等了
I have been waiting here since last night.
你们不能这样对待病人
You can't do this to people.
你说得对,所以我们要
You are absolutely right, which is why we need to
尽快带你离开这里
get you out of here as quickly as possible.
她今天有吃或喝什么吗?
Did she eat or drink anything today?
我不知道
I don't know.
我联♥系♥了芝加哥警署的厄普顿
I reached out to Upton at CPD.
她认为就算有戴文的供词和你的自白
She thinks even with Devon's statement and your confession,
警方也不太可能提出控诉
the state's department is unlikely to pursue charges.
-真是松了一口气 -是啊
-That's a relief. -Yeah.
希望我们有躲过一劫
Hopefully, we dodged one bullet.
只要看医院会不会对我们
Just have to see if the hospital hits us
进行纪律处分
with disciplinary action.
戴文还好吗?
How's Devon doing?
毒品已经排出他体内了,他会没事的
Drugs are out of his system, so he's gonna be okay.
你认真吗,韦?
For real, Will?
在街头买♥♥药
Buying drugs off the street,
然后把云妮莎也扯进来?
and then you just pull Vanessa into it?
实际情况要比这更复杂一些
It's a little more complicated than that.
我是说,你想拿自己的 职业生涯冒险不要紧
I mean, you want to risk your own career, I mean, that's fine.
-但不要… -玛姬
-But don't... -Maggie.
不要把云妮莎拖下水
Don't risk Vanessa's.
车在哪?你说车会在这里
Where's the van? You said it was here.
我敢说只是路上堵车了
I'm sure it's just stuck in traffic.
我保证车子马上就到
I'm sure it'll be here any minute.
我来打电♥话♥
I'll call them.
嘿,埃丽诺,你能和我一起深呼吸吗?
Hey, Elinor. Can you breathe with me?
就像这样,慢慢地深呼吸
Slow and deep just like this.
我和埃丽诺惠普尔在正门
Yeah, I'm at the main entrance with Elinor Whipple.
车子不在这里,不要叫我等一下
There's no van. Please do not put me on hold.
你觉得供体肺还好吗?
How do the donor lungs look to you?
比刚来的时候好多了
Better than when they came in.
莱丽,你能把它打开吗?
Riley, can you open it up, please?
好
Okay.
终于来了,你看,埃丽诺
Oh, finally. Look, Elinor.
车来了,到了
The van's here. There it is.
我不在乎了
I don't even care anymore.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
我只想要赶快结束这件事
I just want this whole thing to be over.
嗯…她是在发泄情绪 还是在威胁要自我了断?
Uh... is that just venting or is that a threat of self-harm?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉让你们久等了 这是我们今天的第八趟
Sorry it took us so long. It's our eighth run of the day.
-还有两趟要跑 -没关系,至少你们现在来了
-Still got two more. -Okay. Well, you're here now.
埃丽诺,你猜怎么了?你终于要回家了
Guess what, Elinor? It's finally time to go home.
让我扶你上车…
Let's get you into the van...
你弄痛我了,走开
You're hurting me. Get away.
我们只是想帮你回家
We're just trying to help you get home.
你想上车吗,埃丽诺?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表