You're bleeding like crazy, babe.
生命体征正常
Vitals are normal.
昏迷指数15,没有丧失意识
GCS 15, no LOC.
我们会好好照顾你的,好吗?
We're gonna take good care of you, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
好,我数到三
Okay, on my count.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
我用了旧钟罩做了真空室
I was making a vacuum chamber out of an old bell jar.
我想向孩子们展示如何在
I wanted to show the kids how you can
室温下烧水
boil water at room temperature.
还好我有先在家里尝试,对吧?
Thank God I tried it at home first, huh?
李察是五年级的老师
Richard teaches fifth grade.
我把罐子连到压缩机上
I hooked up the jar to my compressor,
看来真空室无法承受
and obviously, it was not rated for,
六千磅的压力
what, 6,000 pounds of force.
砰!好痛!
Boom! Ow!
罐子爆♥炸♥了
The jar imploded.
我真是太蠢了
So stupid on my part.
-能帮我压着吗?-好
-Hold this for me, would you? -Yeah.
看起来没有很严重
Well, it doesn't look too serious.
缝个几针就没事了
A few stitches ought to fix you right up.
我们去拍个头部电脑断层扫描确认一下
We'll get a head CT just to make sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备包扎,给我撕裂伤缝合的器具
Prep and drape, and get me a lac tray, please.
好
Right, um,
伊云斯先生的医院病历很厚
Mr. Evans has an extensive chart at Med.
好,谢谢,你说得没错
Okay, thanks. Yes, he does.
李察,你被诊断出患有胰腺癌
Richard, you've, uh, been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
是的
Yeah.
我的外科医生和肿瘤委员会 都说我没办法动手术
My surgeons and the tumor board ruled it inoperable.
肿瘤位置在胰腺内
And the tumor is inside the pancreas
已经侵入十二指肠和周围组织
and has invaded the duodenum and surrounding tissues.
没办法把肿瘤清干净
There's no way to get it all.
他们打算让他等死
They're just gonna let him die.
亲爱的
Honey.
他这个人这么好
He's just such a wonderful person.
他的学生都爱他
His students love him.
我爱他
I love him.
这样不公平
It's just not right.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
等伊云斯先生准备好了就叫我
Page me when Mr. Evans is prepped.
好的
Will do.
早
Good morning.
我是艾卓亚医生
I'm Dr. Archer.
米高斯先生,65岁
Mr. Michaels, 65.
下楼梯时摔了一跤
Took a spill coming down the stairs.
他伤得很重
He really hurt himself.
他的裤子破了,手上全都是擦伤
He tore his pants, and his hands are all scraped up.
米高斯先生说
Mr. Michaels is complaining of pain
他脚踝和右手腕会痛
in his ankle and right wrist.
现在谁要去清理树叶?
Who's gonna rake the leaves?
我会去清理,爸爸
I will, Dad.
这是他这一周里第二次摔倒了
This is the second time he's fallen in a week.
我给他注射了15毫克的镇定剂
I gave him Toradol, 15 milligram.
静脉注射止痛,这是他的X光片
IV for his pain. There are his X-rays.
看来他没有骨折
Doesn't look like he fractured anything.
我同意,你有什么建议吗?
I agree. What did you recommend?
休息、冰敷、加压跟抬高
Rest, ice, compression, and elevation.
非常好
Very good.
谁要去清理树叶?
Who's gonna rake the leaves?
我说过了,爸爸,我会去清
I told you, Dad. I will.
艾卓亚医生,我能和你聊聊吗?
Dr. Archer, can I speak with you?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
他就跟我妈一样
This is just like my mom.
什么意思?
Uh, what do you mean?
她死于阿兹海默病
She died of Alzheimer's.
-谢谢 -天啊
-Thank you. -Dang.
全新的手术室?
Whole new O.R. suite?
-真是份大礼 -没错
-That's quite a gift. -Yeah.
没有附带条件?
No strings?
这个嘛,我目前还没发现
Well, not that I can see so far.
我是说,这真的有点…
I mean, that is really some, uh...
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
还记得我跟你说过的那家钢琴酒吧吗?
You remember that piano bar I was telling you about,
有开放业余爱好人士参加的那家
with the amateur night?
我总算…
I actually finally...
-我昨晚去了 -真的吗?
-I went last night. -Really?
有一位女士,她上台 用波兰文唱了一首歌♥
This one lady, she got up and she sang this song in... in Polish.
太好听了
It was so beautiful.
-真的吗?-真的
-No kidding. -Yeah.
你知道最扯的是什么吗?
And you know what the crazy thing is?
-是什么?-她在我们医院工作
-Huh? -She works here, at Med.
-不会吧?-真的
-Get out. -Yeah.
是谁?是护士还是医生?
What, nurse? Doctor?
我们只聊了一会儿
Um, you know, it was a... It was a short conversation.
我们没有…
We didn't, uh...
糟了
Uh-oh, uh-oh.
我得去…
I got to, uh...
我得去…急症室
I got to... I got to get to the ED.
我…晚点再跟你说
I'll... I'll catch you later.
你的咖啡
Your coffee.
我的母亲,他的妻子 在一年前死于阿兹海默病
We lost my mom, his wife, to Alzheimer's a year ago.
现在换我爸了,重复做相同的动作
And now Dad, with how he repeats things,
还有平衡能力变差
and his balance.
都跟我妈一样
It's just the way it happened with her.
他也要离开我了
I'm gonna lose him, too.
他有接受过评估吗?
Has he been evaluated?
没有,我想我一直在逃避面对
No, I guess I haven't wanted to know.
我完全理解
I completely understand that.
你♥爸♥妈结婚多久了?
How long were your mom and dad married for?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
高中刚毕业就结婚了
Right out of high school.
-哇 -差不多50年了
-Oh. Wow. -Almost 50 years.
那对他来说一定很难过,对吧?
Well, then, that's gonna be a huge loss for him, right?
对,他很难过
Yeah. It was terrible.
我从来没见过他那么伤心
You know, I've never seen him like that.
你知道,很有可能
You know, it's entirely possible
他还在…难过痛苦
that he's still... Still grieving.
他可能得了心悒
You know, he could be suffering from depression,
不一定是阿兹海默病
not necessarily Alzheimer's,
也有其他的可能
and there are other possibilities too.
我是说,我很乐意跟他聊聊
I mean, I'm happy to have a chat with him
也许我可以搞清楚到底是怎么回事
and see if I can get a better sense what's going on.
麻烦你了
Yes, please.
加油…
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
很好
Good.
非常好
Very nice.
进步很多,说不定你这礼拜就能回家了
This rate, we might be able to send you home in a week.
-是不是很棒?-是啊
-Hey, how about that? -Yeah.
你有下床走走吗?
You, uh, you getting out of bed?
-一天有走下床几次吧?-有
-Moving a couple of times a day? -Uh-huh.
很好,不错
Good. Yeah.
好,继续练习
Okay. Hey, keep working.
先失陪了,积
Excuse me, Jack.
无法手术的胰腺癌
Inoperable pancreatic cancer.
-没办法动手术 -以前没办法
-Inoperable. -Was inoperable.
但有了新手术室,就不一样了
But not with that new O.R.
少来了,不行
Oh, come on. No.
图像引导?实时组织学?
The image guidance? Real-time histology?
你可以切除整个肿瘤
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表