will be performing the operation.
他马上就到
He's on his way here now.
好
Oh.
好吧,我能在艾力动手术之前 见他一面吗?
Okay, can I see Eric before he goes under?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
等我们替他做好术前准备 我就叫护士来叫你
Once we get him to pre-op, I'll have a nurse come get you.
我们能找个地方聊一下吗?
How about we go somewhere and chat for a bit?
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
我不懂
I don't understand.
为什么大卫会认为拿广♥告♥牌的人
Why would David think that this man on a billboard
在追杀他?
was after him?
这就是我们说的被害妄想
It's what we call a delusion of persecution.
是的,会相信某些人
Yeah, one becomes convinced that some individual,
或某种团体在密谋伤害自己
you know, or group is conspiring to harm them
或自己爱的人
or the people that they love.
这种幻觉就是
And these delusions, that's something that
精神分♥裂♥的症状吗?
you see with schizophrenia?
是的,没错
It is, yeah.
我知道艾力和我上次谈话时
I know Eric and I weren't exactly receptive
并不是很能接受
the last time we all spoke.
我们完全理解
We completely understand.
只是…要接受的东西太多了
It's... it's a lot to take in.
我只是觉得大卫正在经历
I Just thought that David was going
某种阶段,成长的痛苦,你知道吗?
through some kind of phase, growing pains, you know?
但最近几天,他好像…
But in these last couple of days, it's like he's...
完全脱离了现实
He's lost all touch with reality.
我觉得他好像要消失不见了
It's just like, I feel him slipping away.
沙利文太太,我向你保证大卫还在
Mrs. Sullivan, I promise you, David is still there.
是的,经过治疗,这些症状会变得
Yeah, and with treatment, these episodes will become
不那么严重,也不那么频繁
less severe and less frequent.
如果管理得当,症状甚至可以消失
And with proper management, they can even go away.
你的意思是用药吗?
What do you mean, medication?
用药是个关键,没错
That's a crucial component, yeah.
大卫认为有人想对他下毒
David thinks people are trying to poison him.
我要怎么才能说服他吃药呢?
How am I going to convince him to take pills?
实际上,有许多抗精神病药物
There are actually injectable versions
都有可注射的版本
of many antipsychotics.
虽然我们通常不会以注射的方式开始
Though we don't generally start there.
注射通常是给不听话的病人
Those are usually held in reserve for non-compliant patients.
当然
Of course.
我只是说,如果他拒绝合作或者不合作
I'm just saying, if he refuses or becomes non-cooperative,
-注射也是一个选择 -好
-they're an option. -Right.
总之船到桥头自然直
But we'll cross that bridge if and when we get there.
以长远来看,如果我们
In the long run, it's just much better
能让大卫接受药物治疗就更好了
if we can get David on board with taking medication.
好
Okay.
马丁小姐,我是…
Ms. Martin, I'm Doctor...
丽莎
Liza.
不好意思,你刚才说什么?
Sorry, you were saying?
我是崔医生
Uh, I'm Dr. Choi.
我知道你身体不太舒服
I understand you haven't been feeling well.
对,我什么都吃不下
Yeah I can't keep anything down.
你已经怀孕12周了
And you're 12 weeks along.
那只是个估计
Uh, that's just an estimate.
我最近才发现自己怀孕了
I only just recently found out I was pregnant.
还没抽空去看医生
I haven't gotten around to see a doctor just yet.
既然这样的话 我们就做个超音波检查吧
Well, in that case, we'll go ahead and run an ultrasound.
朵莉丝,你能找艾莎医生来吗?
Doris, will you mind grabbing Dr. Asher?
-没问题 -谢谢
-Sure thing. -Thanks.
呕吐和腹泻是从什么时候开始的?
So when did the vomiting and diarrhea start?
昨天晚上
Just last night.
你没有服用任何药物吗?
And you haven't taken any medication?
没有,我什么都吃
No, nothing.
我怀孕期间不想服用任何药物
I don't want to take anything while I'm pregnant.
你知道有些止吐药
Well, you know there are some nausea medications
对胎儿是安全的吧
that are safe for pregnancy.
但我还是…
Still, I just...
宁愿不吃
I would rather not.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我只是来看看孩子有没有事
I just really came in here to make sure the baby's okay.
明白了,介意我按一下你的肚子吗?
Understood. Mind if I press on your belly?
我只是想看看会不会 有摸起来很软的问题
I just want to see if anything feels tender.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
不行…
No, no, no. No, no, no.
我不要给她看
I don't want her.
你替我找其他医生
You'll have to get me another doctor.
艾莎医生吗?
Dr. Asher?
汉娜艾莎,对吧?
Hannah Asher, right?
是的,她是个出色的医生
Yeah. She's an excellent physician.
她有毒瘾
She's an addict.
你帮我找其他医生,不然我就走了
You get me another doctor, or I'm leaving.
慢着…我知道了…
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, okay, okay.
你稍等一下
Just hold on a moment.
汉娜,抱歉,我♥操♥之过急了
Hey, Hannah, sorry, I jumped the gun, actually.
我们都解决了
We're all good.
哦,好的
Oh, okay.
这样的话,如果有人找我
Well, in that case, I'm grabbing breakfast
就说我去吃早餐了
if anybody's looking for me.
田中里德医生,请等一下
Dr. Tanaka-Reed, hold up a minute.
你能请他们告知最新状况吗?
Can you have them update that for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
听我说,我…我想消除误会
Look, I... I wanted to clear the air.
前几天,我可能表现得有点居高临下
The other day, I may have come off a little condescending.
谢谢你承认,马素医生
I appreciate the acknowledgment, Dr. Marcel.
当然,如果你有什么想说的…
Of course, and if there's anything you'd like to say...
没有,我没有话要说
No, don't think so.
我们没事了
We're all good.
好了
There you go.
怎么?你没时间
What, you didn't have time to grab him
去礼品店买♥♥花送他吗?
flowers from the gift shop?
嗯?
Huh?
我是说,我认为其他医生
I mean, I expect the other docs
会对住院医师手下留情
to go soft on the residents.
我以为你有意志力
I thought you had grit.
人不能独自存活,对吧?
Well, no man's an island, right?
哈
Aha.
你知道,独活其实没那么糟
You know, island life's really not so bad.
也许只是不合你的口味
Maybe you just don't have the stomach for it.
马素医生,有个外伤病人来了
Dr. Marcel, you've got a trauma incoming.
谢谢你的鼓励,教练
Well, thanks for that pep talk, coach.
不客气
Any time.
什么情况?
What do we got?
马古斯获加,50岁男性,站着摔倒
Marcus Walker, 50-year-old male, fall from standing.
路上注射了500升液体
Gave him a 500 liter bolus en route.
血压在100左右,收缩压
Pressure's hanging around 100, systolic.
心率是120
Heart rate's 120.
我从没见过他这么痛苦
Yeah, I've never seen him in this much pain.
他倒在人行道之后就一直这么不舒服
It hasn't let up since he hit the pavement.
这是他的妹妹,珍纳
This is his sister, Janet.
珍纳,你亲眼见到他摔倒吗?
Did you witness the fall, Janet?
他从人行道要走下来时失去了平衡
He lost his balance stepping off the sidewalk.
看起来没怎样,但他却站不起来了
It didn't look that bad, but then he couldn't get up.
好,我们会给他一点止疼药
Okay, we'll give him something for the pain.
我们得先找到原因
We just got to find the source of it first.
有什么过敏药物我们需要知道的吗?
Any medications we should know about?
他有洗肾
Dialysis.
还有吃雷米普利降血压
Oh, and he takes ramipril for his blood pressure.
好,大家准备
Okay, here we go, guys.
我数到三,大家小心一点,好吗?
Nice and easy on my count, okay?
一,二,三
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表