我们该怎么办呢?
How we going to do that?
她把我们能用的工具都拿走了
She's taking every tool we've got out of play.
李察、维姬
Richard, Vickie.
-霍士迪医生 -你最近好吗?
-Dr. Halstead. -How you been?
太棒了
Wonderful.
他在上周已经摆脱癌症五个月了
Last week, he was five months cancer-free.
太棒了
That's fantastic.
我只希望你能治好我的笨手笨脚
I only wish you could have treated my clumsiness.
我觉得我的脚踝骨折了
I think I busted my ankle.
我看到了,发生了什么事?
Yeah. I can see that. What happened?
我下楼的时候绊倒了
Oh, I tripped going down the stairs.
我已经冰敷了一个星期 但是都没有好转
I've been icing it for a week, but it's not getting any better.
维姬逼我来医院检查
Vickie made me come in.
我需要他能好好走路
I need him in walking shape.
我们下个月要去马丘比丘
We're going to Machu Picchu next month,
徒步印加古道
hiking the Inca trail.
我们重获了我从未想过的时光
We got time back that I never thought we'd have.
我们正努力充分利用它
We're trying to make the most of it.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
我们会拍X光片 但我觉得你只是扭伤了
We'll get some X-rays, but I suspect it's just a sprain.
真是个好消息
Oh, that's good to hear,
考虑到上次我们来这里的情况
considering last time we were here.
感谢上帝有手术室2.0
Thank God for OR 2.0.
李察,你是2.0的第一个患者
Yeah, Richard, you were its first patient.
你的成功是个鼓舞
Your success was a real inspiration.
不好了,亲爱的,我把手♥机♥放在车上了
Oh, shoot, honey, I left my cell in the car.
-你可以去帮我拿吗?-当然可以
-Do you mind grabbing it for me? -Sure.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
天啊
Oh, God.
李察,你还好吗?
Richard, you all right?
我想让她离开一会
I needed her to leave for a minute.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我跌倒是因为我身体太虚弱了
I tripped because I've been weak.
我肚子隐隐作痛,而且没有胃口
There's a dull pain in my belly, and I haven't had an appetite.
癌症复发了,我心知肚明
The cancer's back. I know it.
我们不要随便下结论
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我们会先安排检查
We'll run some tests and go from there.
我猜维姬并不知情
So I assume Vickie doesn't know.
我不敢告诉她
I can't bring myself to tell her.
自从我手术后,我们过着最美好的日子
Since my surgery, we've been living our best lives.
她很快乐
She's so happy.
我不想把她的快乐夺走
I don't want to take that from her.
我明白了
I understand.
腹部有积液和积气?
Free fluid and free air in my abdomen?
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你的肠道或胃部某处
That there's a hole somewhere in your intestine
-有个洞 -为什么?
-or your stomach. -From what?
可能是溃疡穿孔
Could be a perforated ulcer.
也有可能是你吞了什么锋利的东西
It might be something sharp that you swallowed.
老实说,在我进去之前我也不确定
Honestly, I won't be sure until I get in there.
进去?你是说动手术?
Get in there? You mean surgery?
对,肠胃渗漏需要立即处理
Yeah. Leak in the GI tract needs to be addressed immediately.
-但他不会有事吧?-不会
-But he'll be all right? -Yes.
这只是个小手术,那里有间等候室
It's a routine operation. There's a waiting room.
如果你喜欢的话,医院也有咖啡厅
We also have a cafe, if you like.
我不知道,我…想离他近一点
I don't know. I... I want to be close.
潘,亲爱的,你知道吗?不如你去散散步吧?
Pam, honey, you know what? Why don't you take a walk?
你喜欢一年中的这个时候,天气很好
You love this time of year, nice weather.
你可以完成今天的运动步数
You can get your steps in.
我想新鲜空气可能对我有好处
I guess the fresh air might do me some good.
平息紧张的心情
Quell the nerves.
当然,那好,没问题了吧?
Sure. OK. So we're good here? Yeah?
很好,我去换一下手术服
All right, well, I'll change my scrubs,
然后让医护人员带你到 楼上的术前等候室
and I'll get the techs to bring you upstairs to pre-op holding.
-好 -好吗?
-OK. -OK?
嗨
Hi.
亲爱的,你得放手了
Sweetie, you need to let go.
哦,对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
别担心,我们整个手术过程 会随时通知你进度
Don't worry. We'll keep you updated throughout the entire operation.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦,还有一件事…
Oh, and another one...
疫苗
Vaccines.
你想知道疫苗是在帮谁 看背后的赞助商就知道了
You want to know who they're helping, just look at the sponsor behind it.
嘿,很多人对疫苗心存怀疑
Hey, a lot of people have problems with vaccines,
你知道吗?这是个复杂的问题
you know? It's a complicated issue.
完全正确
Exactly.
我以为你不会懂
I didn't think you would understand.
对我这样的人来说
Really important for somebody in my position
保持开放的心态非常重要
to keep an open mind.
还真特别
Refreshing.
你知道吗,珍?我注意到你的皮肤有些变色
You know, Jan, I'm noticing some skin discoloration.
只是这里的日光灯太亮了
Oh, it's just the fluorescent lights in here.
你知道,有可能,但也有可能是黄疸
You know, it could be. But it also might be jaundice.
你介意我取一点血
You mind if I just take a tiny bit of blood,
做几个简单的血液检验吗?
do a couple of very simple blood tests?
我非常介意
Yes, I mind very much.
我懂了,理解
Got it. Understood.
继续你刚才的话题吧
You were saying?
哦,艾滋病毒
Oh, HIV.
我读过一篇很有说服力的文章 基本上是说
I read a very persuasive article basically saying
他们故意在低收入社区散布艾滋病毒
that they intentionally dusted it over low-income communities
作为一种控制人口的方法
as a form of population control.
-天啊 -没错
-Wow. -Yeah.
我的意思是,大家想怪到里根政♥府♥头上
I mean, people wanted to blame the Reagan administration,
你知道,联邦调查局,但我所做的研究
you know, the FBI, but the research I've done
却指向了中♥央♥情报局
points to the CIA.
什么样的研究?我只是好奇
What kind of research? I'm just curious.
我是说,文学作品、播客 YouTube频道
I mean, written literature, podcasters, YouTubers.
但我更喜欢线上论♥坛♥
But I prefer online forums
因为大家总是会分享资讯
because people are always sharing information.
那你…我是说,你有没有…
So, um, I mean, do you have, like a...
最喜欢的论♥坛♥可以给我看看?
A favorite forum that you could show me?
我不确定
Yeah, I don't know.
听我说,我会得出自己的结论
Look, I will draw my own conclusions.
只是我能接触到的最新信息
It's just the more up-to-the-minute stuff
越多越好
I have access to, the better.
没关系
No big deal.
好吧…
OK. Um...
好,你看看这条讨论串
All right. Look at this thread.
它在讲的是医院里使用的扫描器
It talks about the scanners that they use in hospitals.
我有看到,对
We're seeing that, yeah.
嗯,电脑断层扫描、超音波 尤其是磁力共振造影
Mm-hmm. CTs, ultrasounds, especially MRIs,
以及它们如何将危险的氢质子注入体内
and how they inject dangerous hydrogen protons into the body.
哇
Wow.
医院会杀人
Hospitals kill people.
医院杀了很多人
They kill them.
好了,我们聊得很开心,但是…
OK. We had a good chat, but...
听着,你看起来是个好人,但我…
Look, you seem like a nice guy, but I would, um,
现在真的想回家了
I would really like to go home now.
我懂了,我赶紧去找人帮你缝合
Got it. Um, let me just quickly go find somebody to stitch you up.
不,不用了,我不想要缝合
No, no, no, no. I don't think so.
你的伤口很深,懂吗?
That's a deep wound, OK?
我的意思是,如果不缝合就会继续流血
I mean, we don't close it up, it's going to keep bleeding.
我最不想发生的是
And what I really don't want to happen
伤口被感染
is that it gets infected.
不会的,我会保持伤口干净
No, no. I'll keep it clean.
你想冒着手被感染的风险吗?你可能会失去你的手哦
You want to risk having your hand infected? You could lose it.
好吧
OK. Fine.
但我不要扫描,不要打♥针♥,只要缝合
But no scans, no IVs, just a needle and thread.
然后你就要放我离开
And then you let me go.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表