等我们度完蜜月 我们想到外面治疗病人
After our honeymoon, we'd like to start treating people.
这是离职通知吗?
Are you giving me notice?
是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
迪恩,跟我说你怎么了?
Come on, Dean. What's going on?
我能帮你什么吗?
Is there anything I can do?
不要说出去
You can keep it to yourself.
积斯甸刘
Justin Lieu.
我在决定上医学院之前
I spent a decade doing search and rescue
做了十年的搜救工作
before deciding on med school.
我是莉莉安娜
I'm Liliana.
我打扫你的办公室
I clean your office.
你想不想跟我去喝杯咖啡?
Would you like to have some coffee with me?
不如现在吧?
How about now?
你在搞外遇吗?
Are you having an affair?
没有,绝对没有
No. Never.
他认为我们需要分开一段时间
He thinks that we need time apart.
感谢戴顿先生的慷慨解囊
And thanks to Mr. Dayton's generosity,
芝加哥医院才能够
Chicago Med is able to provide
提供高水平的外科手术
a whole new level of surgical intervention.
我很懂技术
I know the tech.
我保证,它不会让你失望的
I promise you, it won't let you down.
你懂技术,但你不懂手术
You know tech, but you don't know surgery.
积戴顿买♥♥下了
Jack Dayton has bought controlling interest
加夫尼医疗集团的控股权
in the Gaffney Medical Group.
我猜他现在是老大了
So I guess he's in charge now.
天啊,到处都能看到这些2.0的广♥告♥
Man, I've been seeing these 2.0 ads everywhere.
都让我想要动手术了
Kind of makes me wish I needed surgery.
是啊,太多广♥告♥了
Yeah. These are a lot of signs.
我想还有比
I guess there are worse things
积戴顿的公♥关♥机器
than having Jack Dayton's PR machine
-更糟的事吧?-嘿,听我说
-in our corner, though, right? -Hey, look.
只要他能让我们避免供应短缺
As long as he keeps us ahead of the supply shortages,
-我就没什么好抱怨的 -你知道吗?
-I am not complaining. -You know what?
说到这个,我看到了一批全新的
Come to think of it, I saw a whole new shipment
个人防护设备
of PPE came in.
你先走吧
Let me catch up with you later.
嗨,玛姬
Hey, Maggie.
嘿,莎伦
Oh, hey, Sharon.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我很好
I'm OK.
班以前每天早上都会帮我做早餐
You know, Ben used to make me breakfast every morning.
你们两个还在冷战吗?
You two still aren't talking, huh?
嗯
Uh-uh.
我知道他不在身边你一定很难过
Well, I know it must be hard not having him around,
所以如果你需要聊聊,我随时奉陪
so I'm here if you ever need to talk.
我知道,谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
莉莉安娜
Liliana.
丹尼尔,早
Good morning, Daniel.
能这样开始新的一天真开心
What a pleasant way to start the day.
谢谢,不过我刚下班
Thank you, though I just finished my shift.
我正要离开
I am on my way out.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I've been thinking?
我们一起喝过几杯咖啡
We've had a couple of very pleasant coffees together.
不如我们
How about we, um,
可以一起吃晚餐了?
I don't know, advance to dinner?
当然好啊
OK, sure.
你想挑餐厅吗?
You want to pick the restaurant?
-还是我来挑?-我有更好的想法
-Should I? -Better idea.
我来煮饭吧,我会做肉卷
Let me cook. I'll make zrazy.
太棒了,那是什么?
Zrazy. Fantastic. What is that?
是一道波兰菜,是我奶奶的食谱
It's Polish dish. It's my grandmother's recipe.
好
OK.
-那就约我家,8点?-太棒了
-So my apartment, 8:00? -Great.
-我再把我家地址传给你 -到时候见
-I'll text you my address. -I will see you there.
什么情况?
What have we got?
玛莎基特尔,75岁
Martha Kittle, 75 years old.
在厨房♥里跌倒了
Took a bad spill in her kitchen.
我们去检查一下吧,玛莎
Let's get you checked out, Martha.
五号♥治疗室需要拍X光
I need an X-ray in treatment five.
奶奶!
Grandma!
我听到了,亚历山大
I hear you, Alexander.
我来了,奶奶
I'm coming, Grandma.
他们要带她去哪?
Where are they taking her?
只是要到房♥间里面检查
Just into her room to check her out.
如果你想的话,你可以跟她一起进去
You can go in with her if you want.
那是什么?
What's that?
那是X光机
That's an X-ray machine.
-会伤害她吗?-当然不会
-Will it hurt her? -No, no.
那是医生用来帮助你奶奶的机器
That's just so the doctor can help your grandmother.
-你还好吗?-还好
-Are you OK? -Yeah.
他的名字叫亚历山大
His name's Alexander.
我觉得他可能患有自闭症
Looks to me like he could be on the autism spectrum.
他搞不懂
He's having trouble making sense
他奶奶到底怎么了
of what's going on with his grandmother.
不准靠近她!
Leave her alone!
-天啊 -不准靠近她
-Oh! -Get away from her!
她只是要拍个X光片
She's just trying to get an X-ray.
是啊,亚历山大,你不要担心
Yeah, Alexander. It's OK.
我不会让你们伤害她的
I'm not going to let you hurt her.
亚历山大,我们带你去其他地方吧?
Alexander, how about we get you a little space?
这样可以吗?我带你去其他地方
Would that be good? Let's get you some space.
谢谢你,南茜
Thank you, Nancy.
奶奶,我们回家吧
Let's go home, Grandma.
亚历山大,好了
Alexander, please stop.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我必须待在这里
I need to be here.
我需要你冷静一点,拜托
And I need you to calm down, please.
他们都是好人
These are nice people.
他们是想帮我
They're trying to help me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我…
I...
-又来了?-是啊
-Oh, again? -Yeah.
积戴顿会每天给我们新鲜的冬甩吗?
Is Jack Dayton gonna have fresh donuts for us every day?
我想肾病饮食中应该不能吃这些东西
I suppose these aren't allowed on your renal diet.
-我很遗憾 -没必要
-I'm sorry. -Don't be.
你才错过了我的蔓越莓汁
You're the one missing out on my cranberry juice.
天啊,全新的咖啡机?
Whoa. Brand-new espresso machine?
是啊,积戴顿
Yeah, a generous gift
给我们的慷慨礼物
bestowed upon us by Jack Dayton.
希望这些升级
Well, hopefully, these upgrades
也能延伸到病患照顾
extend to patient care too.
最好是,你就继续骗自己吧,兄弟
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, pal.
迪恩不会被戴顿的
Dean won't be swayed
新玩具和糖果所动摇的
by Dayton's new shiny toys and sweets.
别告诉我你不记得
Don't tell me you don't remember
《糖果屋》的故事了?
the story of "Hansel and Gretel," right?
女巫把他们两个养肥了?
The witch fattening them up?
你觉得积戴顿想把我们吃掉吗?
You think Jack Dayton wants to eat us?
这家伙的胃口似乎很大
Guy seems to have a big appetite.
-刘医生,你今天跟我一起 -没问题,艾卓亚医生
-Dr. Lieu, you're with me today. -Sure thing, Dr. Archer.
艾卓亚医生,直升机停机坪上 来了一位病患
Dr. Archer, we've got one coming down from the helicopter pad.
使用创伤部
Use Baghdad.
什么情况?
What do we got?
班顿汤臣,34岁,男性
Brandon Thompson, 34-year-old male.
出车祸的司机,有系安全带
Restrained driver in MVC.
来医院的途中插管
Intubated en route.
输液500毫升液体
500 milliliters of fluid in the field.
心率120,血压稳定,分别是130跟82
HR 120. BP stable, 130 over 82.
-他发生了什么事?-开车偏离公路
-What happened? -Drove his car off road.
高速穿过树林,撞上了树
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表